Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

looking for a sensei

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

looking for a sensei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:55 pm

Oshi paused "I'm not sure little one...I've never seen you do anything before..." he laughed "If I had to guess I would say Sound though...our family is good with sound"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:57 pm

" sound is a gen?" she asked. this was completely new to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:58 pm

"Well...kinda" Oshi sat cross legged on the floor "I use sound jutsu to disorient my opponents and I sometimes use sound related Genjutsu in the process"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:03 am

" so do i have just sound or another gen? does it show up in paper? if its sound does it vibrate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:08 am

"I'm not sure...its all about the way you do jutsu" Oshi whistled quietly "Everyone does different things"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:12 am

jima bit her lip in concentration. " so lets expiriment." she pulled out he little notebook from her black dress pocket and pulled out a peice of paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:16 am

Oshi watched closely wondering what Jima would do next. I hope she doesn't hurt herself...he thought.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:17 am

she held the peice of paper in her hand and started to channel chakra into the paper. she closed her eyes and bit harder on her lip to concentrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:22 am

Oshi listened as hard as he could focusing on the piece of paper...he had no idea the real powers his clan held and this girl could even teach him something.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:26 am

the paper started punching itself full of holes. they looked like musical notes since the notepaper was lined. she stared at the paper. "......does this mean i have sound?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:31 am

Oshi sat with a questioning face for a few moments finally snapping back to reality "I think it does" he said dumbfounded. What power at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:38 am

jima jumped in the air with a bleeding lip. she then looked around and soberd up, as if being a kid was blasfemy. " um..okay so what should we train?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:41 am

Oshi walked forward slowly "Are you alright Jima" he asked "Please be careful...I can't have you hurting yourself"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 12:46 am

she wiped the blood from her mouth and smiled. " im fine, happens all the time. so what should we train?" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:00 am

Oshi let it go...obviously she didn't want to talk about it "Well...you obviously are interested in Genjutsu...why don't we work on that"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:06 am

she nodded. "......so what kind of jutsu are you going to teach me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:08 am

"You have strong sound abilities...maybe we should start there"...Oshi drew a small bell from the fold of his tunic and handed it to Jima "Ring the bell and tell me what you hear" he said.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:12 am

she rang the bell. " a....d flat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:41 am

"Very good" Oshi said "But now can you change the pitch?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:43 am

she thought for a while. she channeled her chakra into it, but in little spurts. some high some low. and then she rung it. it started making a melody. "cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 3:40 pm

"good good" Oshi said. "Now...everything in the world is that way" he paused pulling a kunai from his sleeve "Everything has its own pitch and as a Roku you can change that pitch" Oshi hit the kunai on the ground and it made a the stereotypical metal striking tile noise. He pause and then hit the kunai on the floor again where it proceeded to ring at the same pitch in which the bell just had.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 6:37 pm

jima's eyes widend. " wow.... so you can change the pitch of the wind? and even change yur voice?" she asked, thinking the extents of the kekei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 9:32 pm

"Exactly...but be careful...making an object produce a sound its not meant to make can be dangerous" at this Oshi bowed his head towards the kunai knife then throwing it in the air it produced a high screeching noise until it got to the peak of its arc and shattered into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 10:17 pm

jima clapped her hands over her ears and watched it shatter. ".....is there a limit to lower pitches?" she asked. still mesmerized at what happend to the kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:07 pm

Oshi smiled, Jima was an excellent student, "There is for most people" he said "But not for us" Oshi pulled out a long metal tuning fork from his ever reaching sleeves "This" he said "Is a tuning fork...It makes a C but I can change the pitch to what ever I want it to be" he struck it on his hand demonstrating "Now normal people can only hear around 10 hrtz...some 9...but you and I can hear every frequency imaginable" Oshi struck the fork again and it's vibrations could be felt throughout the room but no sound could be heard to any but Jima and Oshi "You must be careful though" he said "There are an infinite amount of tones flying around the world all the time and if you concentrate to much you will hear all of them at once" he grinned "I would only have pieces of a student if you did that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a sensei
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Hidden Sound Village-
Jump to: