Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

looking for a sensei

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

looking for a sensei Empty
PostSubject: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 7:02 am

Jima layed down on the green grass in a black ninja costume that she stole from one of the closets. it fit her loosely and her hands were hidden within the sleeves. she wonderd when her sensei would get here and if it was illegal to be above ground like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 2:01 pm

Oshi quietly walked up beside the girl in front of him. He had not seen anyone but his own reflection in these parts for so long for a second he thought she was a ghost. "Ummm...Hi...Who are you...and what are you doing in my village?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 11:55 pm

she looked up, brushing the leaves off her head to get a better look. " am i in trouble? was i not suposed to come out of the village?" with those two sentences she spurred hundreds of other questions. was this guy her sensei? how old was he? was he old? when was his birthday? why wasnt he trainng her this moment? and why did he say the village was his? and why didnt he know her? she was one of the only kids here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:02 pm

Oshi was a slightly flustered. He came back to his village every few weeks and had never seen anyone he didn't know. For that matter there were only a few people left in the village who had not left after the war. "No" he said "Your not in trouble...what are you doing around here? Where are you parents?" This was a dangerous area. There was no law in these parts.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:08 pm

she had more questions. " teacher said i was suposed to get a sensei, so i came out here for training. but he's not here...." she got up and brushed the leaves off of her shirt that was 3x too big for her. "are you my sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:24 pm

Oshi stuttered slightly as this. He had only had two students in his life and they were both much older than this little girl. He was slightly lost for words. "Umm...I don't know...who is this "teacher" you say told you about a sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:37 pm

" it was some guy in the village. though the rest of the kids were killed by some ninja. i hid in the leaves and they couldnt spot me cause i hummed." she said proudly. humming low, suddenly making the rest of the sounds faint and distant except for that hum. since she trusted the sanin now, she could tell him her name. "imma Jima Roku." she said plainly, as if it was the name of a stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 6:04 pm

Oshi's mouth opened to protest but no sound came out. Its just a name he thought Just because its your name doesn't mean your related. Thoughts flashed through Oshi's head in the blink of an eye as he stood and stared the only way he could, with sound, at the girl. She said her name as if Roku was separate but...he had heard from his uncle long ago of a small branch of his clan which separated the Roku when formally speaking. She could easily be a descendant of such a branch. He could tell nothing of this child's hair color or but her ton quality was exceptional her voice rich even at a young age. She had also hummed an interesting note. It seem to drown out everything around it, like white noise. No one other than a Roku could produce such sounds at a young age. This girl must be a Roku even though Oshi was always told he was the last of his clan. Realizing he had been silent for for over a minute Oshi snapped back to reality addressing this Jima. "Nice to meet you Jima...I'm Oshi...Oshiroku" he then paused "Why don't we go somewhere a little nicer and talk for a bit" Oshi then turned slightly reaching his hand out to the little girl who might be the only other living person from his clan.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 12:24 am

she looked back at the sound entrance and then up at oshi. she imediately thought he was her sensei. " Okay oshi-sensei." she took his hand and toddled alongside him. but on the way, she picked up a leaf and began staring at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 6:21 pm

Walking at an easy pace Oshi headed for his home base, what used to be a hospital (of sorts). There were few people that still lived in the Sound Village and most of them were criminals but Oshi had been working his whole life to better it for his people. Entering the building Oshi, along with Jima, walked through an unnavigable length of hallways heading for Oshi's home in this village. Since the Sound village had been built by the evil Orochimaru most of the buildings had twisting and turning expanses of hallways each one going in random directions. This was of course one of Orochimaru's many ways to confuse strangers but Oshi could easily navigate with his echolocation. Reaching a door with a small set of purple wings surrounded by musical notes, the Roku family crest, Oshi turned the handle leading Jima inside. The room was modest and organized. A bed in one corner and along with a chair a desk and a lamp in case of visitors. Oshi turned on the lamp easing the rooms hunger for light and sat down on top of the desk. "Where is your family Jima?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:22 pm

she sat on the floor beside the door out of habit and began staring at the veins in the leaf. blowing on it to see how sturdy it was. " i dont know. academy-sensei said they left a long time ago. he said that my family could sing real well, are you apart if my family? you sing nice." she asked, remembering how he hummed when she met him above ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 10:08 pm

This kid was obviously smart. "Yes I think I am...my parents left a long time ago also..." he paused "Maybe you should hang out with me from now on....would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 11:58 pm

her eyes lit up from grey to honey brown. her real color, which ddnt show much since she lived underground. " really?? like a sensei brother??" she didnt smile yet but she felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 10:39 pm

Oshi smiled "Sure...that would be nice" he paused swallowing not knowing what to say. "What would you want to do first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 10:45 pm

" to find out what makes these burn marks on daleaf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:10 pm

Oshi frowned, confused slightly, then chuckling softly "Which burn marks little one?" he said walking toward his new apprentice and the link to learning about his family.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:14 pm

she held up the leaf to the light and showed the little black lumps on the dried leaf. " dey look like burn marks but their lumpy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 6:45 pm

Oshi stepped forward taking a look at the leave "Maybe it's a fungus" he said. Having no eye site it was hard for him to determine the origin of the black marks.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:19 pm

jima stared at the leaf and sniffed it. " now i know what it is. its dead bug eggs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:13 pm

"Interesting" Oshi said, "What sort of bug do you think it was?". Still unable to tell what the bumps were Oshi waited for his "cousin" of sorts to answer.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm

jima looked at it closely. " i tink its ladybug. poor ladybug." she said. " the leaf dried up before they were born. but why would a ladybug lay eggs on a fallen leaf? how many times does a lady bug lay eggs? where do eggs come from?" she asked. questions one after the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:29 pm

Oshi faltered slightly "Ummm Jima I'm not sure...I don't know much about lady bugs" she went on with the questions which flustered him "Jima Jima slow down...I can't think this fast" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:34 pm

jima stopped talking and stared. "hm...how many plants are there?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:39 pm

Oshi paused "To many for mankind to ever find...Nature doesn't want us to know all its secrets"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 11:43 pm

jima nodded. ".....what type of gen do i have?" she asked. she heard about gen types in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a sensei
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next