Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 12:00 am

"Onyx weapons will work," Daedalus spoke up again, "If you can get close enough. The thing is, their just as likely to turn an onyx sword into a paperweight, believe me. You need Willow constructed weapons, they have some form of counter in them, that doesn't allow them to be manipulated."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 8:46 am

((aparently that is true))

" nice speech, i couldnt word it better myself." a voice said behind the raikage. " i see that the extintion of my race is being fought over by the kages and an akatsuki."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 10:17 pm

"An akatsuki?" Hakuben asked, cocking her eyebrows. She pushed herself from the walk and took a step forward. "What do you mean an Akatsuki? Either you just messed up your punctuations, or someone isn't telling me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:25 am

Daedalus remained calm.

"Or she's simply speaking about the present company." He examined his finger nails at this point, demonstrating that Hakuben had seriously overlooked one of the options, a grammatical option too, another of which she had tried to stifle out of Miyuki. There was that final unexplored option. Daedalus truthfully wasn't sure whether Miyuki would follow the organization or not, and in honesty he had merely thrown it out, at a fifty-fifty chance, in order to quell everyone's fears and suspicions. Perhaps she would turn and join the Willows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 4:28 pm

"Right, that is an option. But, don't be so sure of yourself. If your...leader is in on it, have him project himself here as soon as possible. Don't try any tricks, remember that I can see through them." She said calmly, her eyes flashing from first, to second, then to third form of her Kekkei. With a blink, they were normal again.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:26 am

miyuki smiled. this child didnt know that she didnt do any tricks. she wasnt as childish to do any as kamoku or sai was. " the conract that he sighned refrains him from doing that. f he does, he dies. and not only from the overgod Mz.Wana. i hope you wouldnt expect anything less from us." miyuki walked from behind kitaros seat and sat on the window. the kage seats was not for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 3:08 pm

"I do not like being called Mz. Wana, I prefer Haku, or Hakuben. However, that doesn't matter. What matters is that I don't trust you or your kind. So if you are to help, I need proof that you are on my side, if not, leave." Hakuben replied, venom in her words and ice in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:39 pm

miyuki smiled, not showing her teeth. " maybe this'll shift your racism." miyuki raised her hand to her neck and pressed down. there was a large crack. her hair turned brown and her eyes turned green and blood rushed to her face along with her claws turned to regular nails and her teeth squared. she then smiled again, her cheeks raising. " if you can find a way for me to be completely human, ill be your bloody blacksmith." unfortunately, she still looked like a child and stayed 4'8

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:47 pm

Hakuben seemed un-phased by this event. She glared at Miyuki and said calmly, "I meant the Akatsuki. Though, being my blacksmith sounds intriguing....In theory, I can form you into a human with the forbidden technique that is my clan's. It would take immense chakra, and a lot of practice. I can't guarantee it would end perfectly, but I am sure I can find a way."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:55 pm

miyuki nodded. " once you do, i will have no ties with the chikage and ill be able to be cut from the akatsuki. i want to know what pain feels like." she said, her high pitched voice sounding like a kids, but the words were like an old ladies. " ill hold up my bargain if you hold up yours. nail upon my coffin." she held out her tiny hand.

(side note: in the renissance, it was an old saying that if the person didnt hold up the bargain it meant that they could kill him/her without ressistance.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:14 pm

Hakuben nodded, reaching out to shake her hand. Her eyes flashed to the third form and she said,"For now, would you like me to change anything about your human appearance? Age, coloring, etc.? That I can do on my own right now, with little effort at all."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:18 pm

" black hair... and growing would be nice." she said, holding her small hand above her head, showing growth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:24 pm

Hakuben smiled, extending her fingers. She began reshaping Miyuki, a painless operation that took a span of only thirty minutes. Soon, Miyuki looked somewhat like this,
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 35l9lyv She looked to be about eighteen.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:25 pm

she looked around her body, noticing that she had to breathe now. "thankyou. " she took off her akatsuki coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:27 pm

"Your welcome. Now, I will discuss with my fellow Wana elders and find out how to turn you completely human. You don't mind having to learn how to use chakra do you?" Haku inquired, cocking an eyebrow at Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:30 pm

"i already do. kitaro gave me the ability to absorb it but not to harbor it." she said simply, begining to loom some cloth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:50 pm

"Well then, if we go through this you will lose your ability to use chi and that eye of yours...but you will gain the ability to use chakra. You already have it in your blood to absorb it from the sky, as Kitaro's bloodlimit says, we can probably allow you to keep that so you can use it when you become a human."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 12:06 am

miyuki nodded. " good. this way i dont have to rely on my kekei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3