Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Empty
PostSubject: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 2:24 pm

Wes had called other kages to his village for a meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 2:25 pm

Kitaro walked into the office slowly. He was always a tad uneasy in the stone village but he still was willing to look over that for the greater good which was hopefully what this was about. Kitaro sat down nodded at Wes and waited for the new kazekage to come to the meeting as well.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 2:29 pm

"well Kitaro im sure you know which group of people this is about than/" Wes asked hoping Kitaro would rember the message he had been sending by carier pigon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

"um no wes sorry i forgot what we were talking about here...sorry" Kitaro rubbed his head and smiled although the mask in front of his face stopped the smile from being shown the eye motion probably gave it away. Kitaro waited for a message after he stopped rubbing his head trying to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 3:52 pm

Hakuben walked slowly through the hallway of the stone village's main office. She had been summoned to talk with the Tsuchikage, but she had no idea why. The sand and stone had been uneasy for a while, so it was probably about getting a treaty. Reaching a large door, Hakuben knocked and called in an authoritative voice.
"Am I allowed in, or do I have to talk through a big block of wood?" Though Hakuben seemed young, her voice showed that she was really around 30.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:08 pm

Wes used one of his jutsus are force to be exact to open the door. "You may come in. after are disscussion with the raikage here i would like to keep chating with you about a treaty. Now the main point is to discuss the extermination of a group people of emense power who are a blight to this planet. Who are these people of course they are none other than the WILLOWS." Wes said as he showed pictures of the remaining willows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:11 pm

"aww well i knew this would come up eventually. If we are to destroy the threat and not use my new powers which is preferable to me then i believe we should get most of the kage's here. us and the kaze for sure and then either mizu or ho or both." Kitaro said staring at wes with an intense gaze thinking to himself about a lot of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:12 pm

"Aren't you a willow, Raikage?" Asked Hakuben, cocking an eyebrow at Kitaro as she took a seat and placed her massive black scroll next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:13 pm

"no im an ex willow leader I have moved on and developed better and more powerful abilities but im nothing like a willow anymore and for the most part no longer a threat as they are in your minds to you. If that makes sense." Kitaro attempted to explain well keeping his gaze on the tsuchikage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:15 pm

Haku let out a long yawn as lifted her hand to her mouth. Wiping the corners of her eyes she said, rather monotonously,"I hate big words and long explanations. Let's get to business, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:16 pm

((Sorry for joining, I simply express interest in this as well. If you want me to leave just let me know and I'll delete the post))

Daedalus currently was leaning against a wall, hood covering his face. He was sure that at least Kitaro had noticed his presence, but he hadn't said anything until now.

"You'll need more then a few Kage's to take down the Willows."

Before anyone could react harshly to this, he spoke again. "Let me simply say, that Akatsuki is also, interested in this goal, as they pose a threat to all of us. However, the ones you've seen are only a handful of unique individuals, who have left the colony. In truth, there are thousands of these creatures. You'll need an army."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:18 pm

"they have an army actually I have been in there base I have been there leader I have seen them all and shared all of there thoughts and if we ignore the face that this akatsuki is standing here talking to us and we arent killing him he is right there are way more than 3 or 4 there is a mountain covered in them and it will take more than just some kage's and nin to win."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:31 pm

"Than what do we do? Daedalus i find that hard to belieave seeing as the Chikage is you leader you have a small amount of time to explain your reasoning before we cut you down!" Wes said gripping the hilt of shu
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:41 pm

Daedalus grinned, yawning a little, "So, you think now that Zodiark, has become Chikage, he's all warm hearted? No wonder none of you can kill him. Personally, the question you should be asking is why would a man so powerful, decide to lead the Willows? He already had leadership, he already had power. All Zodiark is doing is getting an inside look, examining the Willows from nowhere else but inside their own minds. Kitaro, you know what that's like, tell me if you don't see that as an advantage?" He then leaned back against the wall, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:49 pm

"Allright Daedalus go get zodiark let me here the words from his mouth than i shall belive you, because if this is the truth than he will have no problem getting us all willow killing wepons." wes said
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 4:55 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro is walking down the hall and walks up the the door of Wes mang's office. he knocked the door two times and awiats for an answer behind the door.
"Shall I come in, sorry to interupt your meeting.", Zazuro said, behind the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:16 pm

Haku, who seemed to be asleep the entire time said four words, "Good day, old leader."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:42 pm

Daedalus nodded to Hakuben in trun.

"Wes, Akatsuki owns two weapons, which have a guarantee to harm a Willow. Those weapons, were given to certain members of Akatsuki, by Willows. He doesn't have the power to arm any of you with weapons, nor will he be handing those weapons over. Aside from that, Zodiark doesn't find any of you worthy to meet his presence, so don't bother asking to see him. Either you take the offer, or you all fall by the claws and eyes of the Willow race. It's as simple as that." He paused at this point.

"And if you feel it necessary to attack me Wes, I'm more then inviting, you're less of a match for me now then when I was the Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 6:49 pm

"Zazuro you may come in, and Daedulas leave now i have no use for a pupet." Wes said as he once again opened the door with areo force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:24 pm

Kitaro laughed so loud that it even startled him. He had been paying attention but not offering his opinion to his whole mess the entire time. He laughed for a good and long time until he finally spoke still chuckling. "look at this none of you know what happens when the chikage goes and leaves his position and none of you really know eachother from the looks of it. If we are to truly battle against the entire willow race then you better all start acting on the same side or they will take advantage and rip you all in half with there claws and eyes and feast on your flesh and muscles for days on end. Zodiark is there leader now and I was there leader now something else so the 2 of us have the most knowledge of them. Wes you know the power because i showed it to you when i ripped you apart when you turned yourself to wind. im sure Haku has had some expirience or at least heard rumors of the power of the willows. and Daedelus im positive you know about them more than some people here if you know there are a lot of them like you obviously do. Now we will need an army if I am to come with you because I will not go in and slaughter them by my own ways using my new powers I plan on being at least somewhat fair about it. So we need soldiers commanders and a lead general for this invasion and even then some of us will surely die fighting them off. Now all of you here before you start arguing you will all tell me if you are capable of working with whoever it takes to work with acknowledge your weaknesses and respect someone else as your leader if the time comes. and if any of you are not truly in this with the rest of us or have more arguing or cannot accept what you need to just get out of here. besides the willows are a little overpopulated anyways." Kitaro said he had been preparing this little speech ever since Daedelus had walked in and he gave it with all the power in his voice all the calmness and all the authority he could deliver it with. he now just hoped it got through to everyone like he hoped it would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:43 pm

Hakuben yawned, showing his boredom as she did so. She rose and said sleepily, "I will do what it takes to get rid of them, just make sure it doesn't interfere with my tea time? Thanks." With that, she began strapping the scroll to her back once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:53 pm

"remember all of you that it wont be kages in charge of there own villages in this battle. it will be a high general followed by the commanders followed by whoever they trust most to least. It wont be like it is here if we hope to win this." Kitaro warned and motioned that he was now done speaking.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 8:18 pm

Daedalus smirked.

"And how do you propose we choose this high commander, Kitaro? I mean, clearly, with all of your imposing powers we should pick you, correct? But you won't even tell any of us what this power is, you new, so called, ascended form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 10:01 pm

"i dont care who this high commander is and if i did care then this would never end. I know this is going to be hard but we need someone. Whoever is the best at leading and who would willingly do it. Dae could be you wes haku some random genin out there whoever as long as they can lead and convince others to go with them then i dont care. They have to be good enough to convince others and they have to be confident and know what they are doing. Other than this I do not care. Choose who you want take a vote i dont care just do not go in without a central command or this will fail i am sure of it." Kitaro stated before sitting down he was done again
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm

"Well with that said there is only two i can think of mabey a third, but the liklyness of that happening is slim so from that being said i nominate Modrokie Lee as high command of the coliton to abolish the Willow problem.' Wes said as he reached into is draw pulling out a file on Lee for the others to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next