Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 10:31 pm

"we are going to nominate eh. Well i nominate Hakuben the kazekage to lead this coalition against the willows. I would offer a file but there is none of this mysterious kazekage." Kitaro smiled and sat down waiting for someone to challenge his decision his eyes darting across the room glaring at all of the people he thought would dare to offer there resistance.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 10:34 pm

Wes didn't want to shoot down the kazekage due to his unfamilarty with her, but Lee was more populur with the people of all villages a common face of heroism and leadership thus a perfect canidate for the job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 10:36 pm

Kitaro didnt want to deny modoroki because he was a hero in the publics eye and he was smart and had good moves and plans...but Kitaro had his reasons behind Hakuben so he did not pull out and did not alter his decision to nominate Hakuben he had to stick with it and was not going to deny his decision.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:09 pm

Daedalus thought for a moment. He needed to nominate someone who the order could trust, but someone he also had a certain manipulation over. Hakuben... maybe, she didn't deny the fact that Daedalus himself had once lead the village. Modorokie was out on his list however.

"Hybris Kaguya. The Kaguya clan is possibly the most advanced when it comes to human strategy and offensive maneouvers. Let's be honest, there is no second chance, there won't be any time for a defensive decision. We either wipe them out, or die when they decide to retaliate. Hybris is young, nearly of age, but she is the greatest Kaguya to still be alive to date. I have no files on her, as she is a member of Kumogakure, and falls under Kitaro's responsibility, but I do believe she is the most strategically viable... That is, if we neglect the strategic mind of a puppeteer."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

"I'm sorry but Hybris is too young and enexperianced when it come to leading large groups where as lee has done so twice." there was a short pause Wes's eyes turned red. "As for stratigic value he has great merit he learns the powers of those at his command and uses them to his advantage. When his village was attacked there wasn't a single causlty the village was evucated before the fighting really began even though the bridge and tunneles had been destroyed." this voice was younger and had some fire to it. "Kitaro you were there."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:18 pm

"Once again, if the Willows were to attack us, nobody would survive, no matter who's in charge. They would simply swarm over any location like a plague. But, given that they gather when not provoked, we may be able to take most of them out with a single strategic attack. Modorokie's success in defending a village doesn't interest me, give me something that shows he can successfully conquer something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

"I was and I was one who fought under him in the past and I have no doubt of his strategic prowess. However Hakuben however new at her job shows her respect for everyone and does not hold back when it comes to when she has to lead or she would not be kazekage right now. She has the charisma to lead and i have no doubt has the skill to back it up while lee intelligent as it is we must admit is getting old and losing touch with people and social skills while although hybris is a genius for her age" Kitaro pulls out her files and lays them on the table. He knew he would need them so he brought them. "is still for her age. although it is still a good idea. I believe hakuben has the charisma and skill needed." Kitaro nodded his head and flicked his chin and sat and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:25 pm

"I do not doubt Hakuben though i think we should stop talking about her as if she was not in the room." wes said smiling at the kaze
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:26 pm

Daedalus nodded, "I support Hakuben as well, but if age is the only thing that gives someone a right, then the world would be lead by the types of Modorokie Lee. Unfortunately, it isn't. Why? Because those such as he, the old, eventually hand down their reesponsibilities. He sat by, and allowed his position to be taken over. He allowed someone else to lead. If he himself feels that he is not fit to lead any longer, why should we force said decision upon him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:29 pm

"well i agree then so far hakuben is the chosen leader for this coalition in 2-1 standing and if this keeps up then I believe that this will be the high commander for the battle. Any further arguments" Kitaro adressed his final question to the whole of the room.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:29 pm

"Daedalus Please inform yourself on topics before you talk about them, he left for other reasons." the two voice said angry. The eyes turned back to brown thinking of the future"Very well i also move support to Hakuben" wes said alone
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:30 pm

Daedalus crossed his arms, speaking up. "Yes... what about, your point of view, Hakuben?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 11:19 am

(I deleted your posts Dae is here for akatsuki and the rest were invited KItsuke you are not allowed near my village for what you did because it was all by your own with out permission from your kage now everyone unless your invited BACK THE HELL OFF)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:27 pm

Hakuben, who had been standing silently through the whole thing, nodded sharply. Her eyes flashed through the stages of her kekkei, then back to normal. Speaking again, she said, "Right then, if I am to lead this coalition...I will have it set up like this." She began. "Kitaro, as former leader of the willows, and world renowned tactical genius, you shall be my head tactical adviser. We shall meet and discuss leadership and battle plans later on. Daedalus, I want you to bring Ark to me. If he is commited to this, then I want him leading a certain....group I have planned out. There is the problem of Miyuki, who I believe is in the Akatsuki and is a willow herself?" Hakuben, who never liked talking anyway, stopped and motioned for any questions, comments, or concerns.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:31 pm

Daedalus shook his head slightly.

"He will decline, he's just been inducted into the ceremony and his connection with the Willows is still strong. Believe me, he is definitely with us, however every moment he spends here, is one less moment he learns the inner workings of the Willows. Which will be far more then simply necessary to bring down."

Daedalus then paused, thinking of Miyuki as well.

"Miyuki, for now, shall be granted pardon. They can't come up from the soil if there's only one left, and it's to my understanding she too will be helping defeat the Willows."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:39 pm

"If I have her sworn loyalty, then I suppose that is all I can ask for. As for Zodiark, couldn't he just use the lit apparition technique? That would be more than enough, and I could see if it were a genjutsu with my kekkei genkei." She inquired, lifting an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:41 pm

Daedalus nodded, confirming he'd pass on the message. He however had some doubts to whether Miyuki would bow to anyone, thus he kept quiet, not promising anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:46 pm

"Well then....I suppose that will be all for now. Anyone with questions, comments, or concerns about this can come to my office and I will be civil, no matter where your allegiance lies." Hakuben said, adding the last part as more of an assurance to the Akatsuki than anything else. "Kitaro, stop by when you can so that we may discuss leadership and battle plans."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 5:58 pm

Wes just sat there this was out of his hands now though he was sure of a very few things one was everyone here truly belived the willows would have to die "Yes as much as i want to be in the charge I can not openly attack a willow i can only do so in deffense of my village my friends or my allied villages. This was a deal made with Ki Willow, so that i would be left a Willow killing wepon upon his death. I have recently acquired said wepon. Thus I will make a summoning seal for you other kages and if your life is in danger during the assualt, than you need only to use it and i can aid you along with the wepon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 5:59 pm

"Correct me if I am wrong, but all we need is citric acid or onyx, correct?" Hakuben asked openly, rubbing her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:00 pm

Zazuro just walked in and found himself a leftover seat for himself. He had walked over and sat in the seat.
"So, what we talking about here? Just want to be on the same page, y' know.", Zazuro said, the last two words wasn't really a question. Zazuro leaned back in his chair and relaxed to hear some words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:04 pm

Hakuben sighed. Turning to the Mizukage she said evenly, "We have now decided to form an army of shinobi in an attempt to wipe out the willows. I have been put in charge over the entire army, and I will be deciding on lower-level leaders soon. If you join us you promise us all of your ninja, this means that you will have absolutely no control over them unless given that control by me. I will be formulating a battle plan with Kitaro, and we will call the army and leaders together when that is done. For now, make sure that you ninja are at their strongest."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:06 pm

"Zazuro we are talking about destroying the willows. Hakuben those work great for suprise and young willows more expirenced will take it apart with their atom eyes before it makes contact as for onyx I'm not sure." Wes said with a sigh as he tapped into a duskae memory showing his fight with Ki
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:26 pm

"I see....I would promise that, Hakuben. Yes, I must've agree...these willows are dangerous...killing off any human like our ninjas...Many Willows...", Zazuro said, halfly of his statement was he was remembering something.
"Kitaro, You used to be their chikage.....what do you defeinitely know about the Willows?", Zazuro said, to the Raikage of the Cloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 6:30 pm

"true and im ready to finish them off. I know about them which is why i believe hakuben made me the tactical advisor for the effort." Kitaro stated in his chair about to leave his place here and go off strategising with the kazekge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)   Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extirmanation (kit and the new Kaze when ready)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next