Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training in the Hosiptal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:15 am

"exactly. and ive found a way to get rid of them. the smaller the animal, the more poweful it is. but since its a memory capsule, if this bugger gets inside of someone and comes back to you. youll have visions of their past....and futer."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:21 am

"hmm ok" wes said completly lost
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:23 am

" it means youll be seeing that persons lifeline if memoirchi goes in and out of him/her. its a side effect that pisses me off."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

"oh ok" wes said understanding it now
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:25 am

"anyway, lets go to the roof and ill help you on that jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:27 am

Wes followed Nozoum to the roof
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:29 am

the spirit had turned back into a feret and was warmly around wes mangs neck. nozomu sat down. " okay, now this one you have to hit in a specific place. the base of the skull and you probably know of it because the fith hokage, lady tsunade used in on kabuto when the 3 sanins fought each other."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:32 am

"hmm yes i studied that fight now what do i do with my chackra?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:36 am

"as you know, its the same as the ones ive taught you. cover your hand with chakra, but this time. your going to have to change your chakra into electricity."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:37 am

"electricty i have never used that nature before." wes said hesidant
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:45 am

" then this'll be hard..."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:48 am

"i'm sorry i wiil try to prouduc it on my finger tip frist" Wes drew chackra to his fing ger tip than foucked the chakra to move back and forth spraticly in a confined space macking it unpredictble, but after a minut it fizzled out never receaving a charge
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:58 am

nozmu crouched down. " hm....what pisses you off most? makes you want to kick the snot out of someone?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:01 am

"Zodiark destroying my village" wes thought about after he recreated the chakra structure this time it got a charge but when wes went to spread it to his hand i fizzled out (sry but this has to take awhile)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:02 am

" whats even more than that. as if you want to destroy zodarks family, friends and very soul. what made you want to be a ninja."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:09 am

"To Be a NInja well i wanted to be a Sanin" he used that to feed him along with his hate for Zodiark covering his hand with electricty he hit Nozoum in the place he had indacated
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:11 am

nozomu fell to the ground like a stone. unable to speak. he managed to point to the dummy he set up before wes mang got there. 4 hours leter nozomu got up. "you idiot!!! you were suposed to experiment on the dummy, not me!"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:12 am

"oh well i have it down for sure now" Wes said simling he had done it sevral time sence than
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:14 am

"great....now if youll excuse me, i have to see the raikage for a treaty. bye."

( nozomus spirit was extracted and kis spirit dominated his body. making the ferret split in half and making two. the second ferret disapeard to ki.)
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 3:37 pm

"so memoirchi what shall we do now you have any ideas on how to make me faster?" wes aked as he performed the jutsu ahain (whats this called KI)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 10:02 pm

(its my last characters name. miyukis father)
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 10:07 pm

"so than Nozum what are we going to do now"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 10:08 pm

(i just left the topc.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the Hosiptal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2