Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training in the Hosiptal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Training in the Hosiptal Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:58 pm

Wes was walking around the mist hosiptal looking for Nozoum
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:59 pm

nozomu was in a surgical mask, shuffling to an ER
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:02 pm

Wes saw Nozo and his weasel wnt running back to him."sir i was hoping you could teach me a littile medical ninjutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:04 pm

(its a ferret!!!)

nozomu turned and paused. "......go get a mask, surgical gloves and out fit and follow me." he opend the door to the OR and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

(oh sorry)
wes went and got the stuff and followed Nozouma
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:09 pm

nozomu took some prongs and lifted he ferret off of wes mangs neck and put in a steral cage. "well, read this."
nozomu gave wes mang the simptoms of a bioptsy. it said that she had burning sand at the pit of her stomach, a tumor and peices of shrapnel stuck in several levels of her spine. "this is the kind of stuff youll see in a battle feild. so you must be well under pressure. ill show you another jutsu when you help me patch her up."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:10 pm

Wes read the paper "sir where was she in a fight at?" wes questioned
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:15 pm

"she wasnt fighting. she was protecting the mist when kisho and some other akatsuki decided to make our kids into involentary suicide bombers by sticking tags to their toys." he mumbled as the nurses set her down on the operating table. " put her on anestheisa, novicane in her spinal fluid around the hermoid cortex and clip off her battle armour so i can operate." he orderd them. "and put her on an IR, cerebrial incubator and seringe her spinal base since the novicane wont work down there for a female." he turned to wes mang. " and now we're going to play 'operation game.' jus remember, one twitch or a wrong turn and she dies. you have to learn to live under pressure. outside the operation room and inside."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:18 pm

"yes sir just tell me what to do"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:19 pm

nozomu sighed. "and what makes you even certain that im going to tell you what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:20 pm

"Well its your villages children and i dont think you want to gambel with there lifes
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:24 pm

nozomu took off his gloves. "im not gambeling. im betting. memoirchi thinks that you wont last my time. i think itll be successful. he said if i lost, ill have to but that cute little girl ferret at the gift shop, and if i won....he'll reveal his true power and existence to you." he said without blinking an eye as he gestured toward the napping ferret. "this is your operation. just think logically. it is not a battle when you have to go around the problem. meet it strait forward and ill teach you one of my most favoite medical tequeneqes to give someone major nerve damage."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:26 pm

Wes grapped a scapel and gut open the littel girls gut "i need to suction one for the blood and one for the sand also nurse glob the bleeding to slow it down"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:28 pm

nozomu nodded. " do what he says." he told her as the nurse paused.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:33 pm

Wes grabbed the scond suction tube and vacumed up the Buring sand. he proceded to stich up the insition than he asked for the paitent to be flipped
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:35 pm

nozomu stared at the ceiling. " theres still more sand. wash it out. suction wont work well. and if you flop her around without sewing her up, then i feel sorry for her."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:41 pm

(i did stich up the insition)
"Sir do i have to reopen the wound or can she flush it out of her system?" wes asked
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

( you made more than one incision. one for the skin, then you would have to pull the small intestine out of the way and then cut open the stomach and then suctioning up the sand would also suction up stomch fluid which is now burning a hole in the floor. and if you sew up a stomach there will be holes and then the rest of her vital organs will be screwed.)
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:45 pm

(.. i don't know what to do then)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:51 pm

( reopen the wound and pour some water proteins in there along with citric acid thatll counteract the damage that the sand did to the stomach lining. then since this is a ninja forum, the healing jutsu will regrow tissue such as the one on the stomach. making no holes and having the inside lining restored, then you dont tip her over because thatll cause shock and make her puke up blood, you put her on her side and take out the shrapnel manuallly and pour antidote on it for infectional reasons and to take the dirt out. then you use the medical jutsu again to close up the wonds. since ts a weak jutsu, wrap her up and put her on mucus pendicidus and penicilin along with cranial steroids for the hole in her head i did to inject the novacane.)
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:56 pm

Wes reopend the wound and poured some water proteins in there along with citric acid so it would counteract the damage that the sand did to the stomach lining. then healing jutsu to regrow tissue such as the one on the stomach. Wes put her on her side and took out the shrapnel manuallly.Wes poured antidote on it for infectional reasons and to take the dirt out. then he used the medical jutsu again to close up the wonds. since ts a weak jutsu, he wraped her up and put her on mucus pendicidus and penicilin along with cranial steroids for the hole in her head
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:02 am

nozomu stood up painfully and streched his hand out to the ferret. "okay, pay up you little weasel." the ferret growled.

"you weak asshole you gave him a hint! that chick is as good as mine"

"not when i have the dough and he had a succeful Operation. show up."
memiorchi jumped into nozomus hand and began to change. it turned into an urn. nozomu turned to wes mang."this is what you have been carrying around with you for 2 days." he opend the urn and a dark shape came out. it was a willow capsule. "say hello to the memory spirit. memoirchi, ki's memory capsule. and the same link to his lingering spirit."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:05 am

"hmm ok and im guessing this is a willow speical power yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:10 am

"yes, and its very powerful to you. the more your freinds to it, the more it will fight for you."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:11 am

"ok i see its a good thing i was nice to it!" wes said smileing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Hosiptal   Training in the Hosiptal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the Hosiptal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next