Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kai`s training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 4:47 pm

Kai was in the training grounds waiting for Eiichiro to come and train him Kai was preparing for the exams and it was a hot sunny day.
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:40 am

"So kai" said iichiro appearing from nowhere " the first jutsu im going to teach you is tajuu kage bunshin"
Eiichiro demonstrated by creating 700 clones "normal kage bunshin allows u to create 7 flesh and blood
clones but this allows u to create 700"
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 6:40 am

"Try it now,but don't worry if u can't do it it is a very advanced jutsu"
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 11:34 am

Kai tryed to concentrate his chakra to do it but he was only able to make 8 eight clones. he kept trying and he replied this is the last time ill try. Kai concentrated his chakra so hard that 700 clones appeared kai smiled and screamed yes i did it. can u teach me anymore jutsus.
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 1:55 pm

"Hmm" iichiro smiled "ypur uchia right.."how about ultimate fire jutsu" focus all your
chakra then expel it through your mouth in the form of a massive fire ball"
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 8:25 am

ok kai smiled and said this shall be easy. Kai concentrated hard but when a fire ball came out his mouth it was smart kai got angry and tryed one last time. a huge fire ball flew out of kai`s mouth. He smiled and said i wanna learn the chidori.
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 8:32 am

"O.k but naruto probably wouldn't approve...well if u think you can"
iichiro adjusted his stance "first focus all the chakra into your hands like this"
iichiro created and electrical force around his wrist..
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 8:35 am

ok Kai replied while concentrating chakra in his arm like eichiro kai smiled and said im a fast learner.
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 8:38 am

"o.k now hold it together, run with your arm behind you and when u get to the target swing your arm round try it on
that training dummy"
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 4:49 pm

ok kai did exactly what eiichiro said and ran towards the dummie. once he hit the dummie exploded and kai smiled and replied i have mastered it i wanna learn a strong jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 3:54 pm

"Chidori is pretty strong" said iiichiro "what else do u wanna learn...give me an idea... i suppose u could learn chidori nagashi...
u seem to be better at lightening jutsu than anything else"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 11:41 am

((Eiiichiro, he can't learn jutsu above B-Rank, and Chikori Nagashi is A-Rank, I think.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:17 pm

Yeah i just looked...o.k kai u can only use these jutsu's once your a higher rank sorry

don't worry you'll be able to pass the exams easily :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai`s training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai`s training   Kai`s training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai`s training
Page 1 of 1