Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

An Agent of Chaos

Go down 
+2
Lkitty
Zodiark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:22 pm

"ah, miyuki, how nice to see you, have you come to help nozomu, or are you here simply for the free meal we have provided you" he motioned to the dead bodies around him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:24 pm

" partly that, but we were sent by the chikage, or you would say, raikage. kitaro."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:25 pm

"ah, so he has already heard of my deeds here in the mist and is going to try to stop me" he crossed his arms over his chest "and i see he sent one of the few people that i probably wouldn't kill to do so"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:28 pm

" yes. but my oath still runs through. i wont attack. im just here to fix up this place." she said as she turned her back.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:30 pm

"aw, you are going to ruin the beautiful work of art that i have created, i thought that you would have more of a mind for destruction"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:32 pm

the dragon made the lava go over nozomus sheild. not a single drop touched them. the dragon then poured water over it. fusing them in there with the sheild still at high power. voices started to come from the sheild.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:33 pm

miyuki smiled. they could still hear her. " we have a place that you can reek distruction with people that are a little more high ranked. remember ki's house? i know you want payback."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:34 pm

"payback for what" he tilted his head to the side, trying to think why he would want revenge against ki
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 8:05 pm

Metaru listened silently, but was growing sick of Nozomu's attempts to contain their power.

"But it's all that much more, cinematic, with the city being destroyed and all..." He then raised both his arms, closing his eyes. True, he could not quite break through Nozomu's dome, but he could bypass it. In moments, a wave of magnetic energy fluctuated from the dome, bending building foundations and tearing nearly everything apart within a five miles radius.

"Nozomu may want to release us, I can keep this up all day."

The magnetic field kept expanding, pushing through anything in it's way.

Magnetic Release: Metal Barrier [Kinzokuton: Metarriku Shouheki]
Type: Rank D, Defensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will create a magnetic field around himself, repressing all foreign metals. This will create a defensive barrier from any projectile attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 8:30 pm

"oh, so we are simply going to just overpower his shield" he smiled, returning to his normal state, realizing that he was just wasting energy, he continued to float in the air as if he was sitting in a reclined chair
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 10:01 pm

" i meant the rouges that were gaurding it kisho. and actually, we can to." she orderd the willows to put layers of rubber over the sheild. the sheild was completely coverd. even on the floor. then they put up their chi sheilds. " give up or we'll crush you." she growled as the sheild got smaller and more condensed.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 10:05 pm

nozomu stopped his sheild since the willows were good. "since youdont need me on containing thses two, ill help with the wounded. i kind've picked up some of their souls while they were dying so i think we can help them...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 10:16 pm

"miyuki, you should realize that it would take more than just what you and the willows can do to truly contain me" kisho said from inside the sphere "i can get out of this at anytime that i choose, and there is little you can do to stop it"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 10:30 pm

Metaru grinned, noting Miyuki's layer of rubber she had now added to the shield.

"You are quite entertaining Miyuki, but all that rubber will do is stop my lightning techniques, it won't come close to stopping the power of magnetism."

Forming a few hand seals, Metaru then redirected his concentration, aiming his focus into the earth. In moments, masses of metal started to rise in spires, piercing the earth before splitting off, reforming into smaller balloon like creations. Spined, the metal grenades then exploded, sending chakra charged shrapnel everywhere.

Magnetic Release: Mining for Ore [Kinzokuton: Saikutsu Aragane]
Type: B rank, Supplementary
Description: This technique was designed by Metaru to make it possible for him to utilize a wider range of jutsus at once. Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru can draw raw ore and other metallic minerals from the soil, stockpiling them at his feet. From this pile he can then use his other techniques. There are a number of drawbacks including the fact that not all soils are as rich in minerals, nor are those minerals imbued with his chakra. Every technique used from this technique, requires more chakra for Metaru.

Magnetic Release: Buckshot [Kinzokuton: Sandanjuu]
Type: B rank, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will throw a spiked ball (roughly the size of a softball) at his opponent. Then, when he feels it is appropriate, he can detonate it, the spikes and shrapnel flying in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 11:04 pm

the willows protected the humans and nozomu was hit. and was heard cursing everyone within earshot. one of the willows, the only one who had blonde hair, had teleported inside of the sheild and retracted her claws. and began fighting metaru. another willow, a sly looking 20 year old was also blonde and fighting kisho. the willows were quite lythe in the limited space.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Nov 2008, 7:20 am

"come now miyuki, can't you at least send one who has at least opened the puzzle" he kicked the willow in the chest, bouncing him against the wall and back towards kisho, who than kneed him the the head, knocking him out "i'm had enough of this, i'm getting out" there was a moment of silence inside the barrier, than after several moments, there was a loud popping noise.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 2:02 am

the two willows recoverd and reported back to miyuki. "we lost him." (red means a different language) they bowed their heads. miyuki wrinkled her nose at them. " im disgusted. you let a human get away. go to the sand village underground training area." she turned and scanned the area. "he left the area. looks like he left his partner to bake." she saw metarus heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 7:19 am

once the two willows had left kisho appeared on the edge of a nearby roof overlooking the street miyuki was in, laying on his side propping his head up with his right arm he said "did you really think that i would just up and leave without a real fight, i told you that i was going to get out, and that was all i did"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 8:19 am

Kitsuke appeared besides Miyuki...
"Hey..."
"How does this guys treat you here Miyuki..."
Kitsuke looked at Kisho...
"You'll pay me for killing a cloud ninja...!"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 1:12 pm

Metaru was currently meditating within the dome, not overly worried about the condition he was in. The metal outside the dome, controlled by his chakra then transformed, turning itself into a steel clone, there was one for every Willow, and they were placed in an odd formation, surrounding and consuming everything.

Metaru then opened his eyes. "Time to try my new combo technique." Every clone raised there hands, lightning glowing at their fingertips. Immediately, ten lightning bolts, fired out of every clone, only to connect with another clone, then fire off in a different direction. With multiple beams of lightning firing and redirecting, it created a spider like web, the chakra bolts striking many a willow.

Magnetic Release: Metal Clone [Kinzokuton: Kane Bunshin]
Type: B rank, Supplementary
Description: A powerful clone technique, Metaru's Kane Bunshin technique creates clones out of metal. Though these clones would never pass for a real person, their usefulness in battle is unrivaled by any other clone. Forming the clone out of metal nearby, this bunshin is completely solid straight through, making it one-hundred percent more durable then most other clones. Not only can these clones take hits, they can deal them out even harder, weighing nearly five-hundred pounds each. Though they can't perform any of Metaru's earth jutsu, due to their conductive nature, they're able to channel and create simple lightning jutsu, as well as use their own composing material to attack the opponent with metal techniques. This goes from most of Metaru's metal bound techniques, to even altering their body and limbs.

Lightning Release: Lightning Scatter Shot Skill [Raiton: Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu]
Type: Rank B, Offensive
Description: Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element, and is the older brother to the Raikou Bakuha technique. After doing the necessary hand seals, the ninja will charge chakra to his fingertips, individually. Then, he can release this chakra to fire multiple bolts of arc lightning, up to ten at once. These bolts will not only stun they will cause drastic burn marks at entry points, additionally, if they hit the ground, because of the higher amount of electricity in them, they’ll stun anything with a two foot radius of where they hit.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 3:47 pm

"come now kitsuke, how loyal can you be to a village that you have just recently joined" he said after he let out a long, drawn out yawn, not even bothering to sit or stand up, just continuing to lay on the roof
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

"!"
"You didn't hesitate to accept my old student Mitsuaki huh!'
"Well..."
"You both will pay for that..."
---
"That is not a matter of loyalty this is a matter of what have you done..."
"And I assure you ....you'll pay the same...!"

Kitsuke draws his blade....shuffling at the back of Kisho...
And says..."You will......"
And stabs Kisho in the side...
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:01 am

the willows lowerd their conductors and made the electricity bounce off of them with their chi sheilds. some of them grew red hair but shook themselves out of the state and at the task at hand. during the turmoil. miyuki had disapeard.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:15 am

Kitsuke's blade pierced into Kisho's side. However it turned out to simply be another one of Metaru's metal clones, vaguely described as Kisho. As the sword then pierced the metal, a lightning bolt hit the clone, sending an electric charge down along the blade and into Kitsuke, stunning him. (Because you auto-hit on Kisho, your blade struck, and because you definitely can't move faster then lightning, or use that technique that allows you to move really fast before the lightning hits you, there isn't a way to dodge this, next time, don't auto-hit, lesson learned.)

Metaru stayed complacently within the dome, protected from the outside world, smirking as he and Kisho's ploy had caught Kitsuke and stunned him, leaving the jounin wide open for wherever the real Kisho was.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:16 am

kitsuke was coverd in a chi sheild. miyuki-whereever she was- wanted to make sure her comrades were safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next