Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

An Agent of Chaos

Go down 
+2
Lkitty
Zodiark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 6:21 pm

Kisho took a step to his left, his arm shot out, grabbing the arrow mid air and saying "now now, do you really think that the ping of the bow sting and the whistling of the arrow would go unnoticed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 8:26 pm

"Of course not. However, I did think it would cover up the real purpose in that arrow." Tsumi said, weaving three handseals. He chuckled and the arrow exploded, sending wooden shrapnel everywhere. As soon as he had finished that jutsu he made a handseal with one hand, and the fifty-three dead snakes morphed into fifty-three Tsumis, invisible in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 8:29 pm

"that was a minor inconvenience" he said as he brushed the wood scraps off himself " come now, you should try harder than that" he listened closely for where the next attack would come from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 9:16 pm

"Oh I will." Came multiples of his voice from every direction, even above him somehow. A force swiped out at his knees as the sound of four arrows whizzed toward him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 9:58 pm

kisho laid back on top of his legs as the arrows passed above him. he than flipped his legs out from under him and jumped up to his feet happily saying "next"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:00 pm

Three clones jumped him from various sides, trying to pile onto him and wrestle him to the ground. Their limbs became elastic, stretching around his body and knotting themselves together to form a net. They then closed in, hoping to catch him in their limb net.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:03 pm

kisho drew his sword and sliced through the net of arms in front of him than walked through the bloody opening as the clones crashed together behind him as he flung the blood of his sword he said "come now, are you even trying to get me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:05 pm

"Eh. I prefer to toy with my prey first. I have heard stories of a man like you....how....disappointing. I thought you were a bit better than this." Tsumi said, firing a few more arrows toward Kisho. This time however, the arrows carried a few paper bombs, and seemed to spin in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:08 pm

"well you spoiled my fun and i don't quite feel like fighting until you've proved worth" he seemed to dance around the arrows, slicing through each of the paper bombs without touching the arrows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:09 pm

The arrows seemed to read his movements, moving out of the way of the blade. They were able to maneuver perfectly well in the air, as if controlled by puppet strings. Tsumi's fifty pairs of eyes glittered emerald in the shadows as he watched the man dancing around the arrow-disks.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:22 pm

kisho sheathed his sword and continued to move around the arrows, and after a moment he said "if only i had some music to dance to" he than began to quietly beat-box to himself and began break dancing in the middle of the area, still easily dodging the arrows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:32 pm

The arrows all charged in at once, the paper bombs had been destroyed in the process, but Tsumi wove handseals and caused the arrows to explode with the same effect right over Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:55 pm

nozomu watched from a pole and yawned. " man, if i wasnt stuck with his stupid capsule...i would have left his student alone." nozomu called to the guy who was fighting the genin. "oi! kisho! stop fighting him and fight me."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:03 pm

kisho stopped dancing, taking a pose that caused most of the scraps of wood to miss him while the rest seemed to bounce right off. looking at the new comer he said "new challenger, come on down" as if he were a game show host
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

nozomu yawned. " hm....so kisho. im guessing you knew ki...." nozomu called down to kisho as if he was talking about a new price on socks. he had bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess as always. eveything about him screamed 'weak'
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:06 pm

"i guess you could say i knew him" he didn't really bother to get up, just continued to lay there on his side, propping up his head with his arm
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

"shit." nozomu mumbled. " so thats why i know you.... i shouldve never hung around cemeteries...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:10 pm

"strange, you claim to know me yet i have no memory of even seeing you" he continued to look at nozomu, trying to see if he could recognize the unfamiliar face
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:11 pm

nozomu yawned. " did i say they were my memories?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

'well when a person tends to remember something, it's normally their memories, cause if you hadn't noticed, it's rather hard to have someone else"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:15 pm

"aparently it isnt...." nozomu yawned as dark matter came from his neck and it plopped onto his head. it was a grasshopper. it was also a capsule.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:17 pm

kisho let out a long, drawn out sigh and said "for christ's sake i thought i would be done with willows once ki had died"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:19 pm

"hey! im not a-" nozomu had gotten up quickly and he fell off the pole. getting hit with wooden shrapnel in the head stomach and thigh. he layed face first in the ground. "shit....." he grumbled. "im not a willow....im a zetsubou. just a stupid preists son...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

"i know you aren;t a willow, after spending so much time around them i tend to pick up on things like that" he slowly stood up and brushed himself off "but it seems that i still can't get away from them or their capsules" he pointed at the little grasshopper as rizaado crawled out from inside his coat and rested on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 11:25 pm

the grasshopper didnt say anything. it just turned into a ferret and curled around his neck as he got up. up close, he could see that nozomus pale skin was actually stiched together like a ragdolls. " tell me about it. theres this little girl that likes to choke me with her bare hands and watches me get hanged."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next