Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

An Agent of Chaos

Go down 
+2
Lkitty
Zodiark
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 8:36 pm

Kisho walked through the gates of the Mist Village, a large smile was on his face as he bounce a bag of tightly balled up exploding tags. As he entered the village unnoticed, he walked up to a villager and placed his hand on the back of his neck, giving a light squeeze, the man fell limp as villagers around him screamed and ran. Dropping the man kisho walked into the middle of the streets and began to quietly sing.
"You've nowhere to hide
Nowhere to run"

He reached into the bag than snapped his fingers, sending a tag into the wall of a nearby building, causing it to explode and starting a fire
"Your village will burn like the heart of the sun!"
He continued to blow up the buildings, killing any villagers that he could get close to
"With infinite glee
It's going to be me
That slaughters the world!"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 8:39 pm

(NPC)

Many ninja's tried to stop Kisho...
"Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 8:44 pm

Kisho looked around at the guards, smiling he continued to flick the balled up tags at the guards, making it look like each time hi snapped his fingers there is an explosion. After he finished with the guards, he continued on through the town, blowing up building after building, continuing to sing the whole time.
"I am a lord that is sometimes bored
Have some urges and need to fulfill them
After my mayhem I simply don't...what's the word?
Care!
The stench in the air
The smell of the gore
The carnage far greater than any war
My legacy
Death becomes...me!
I'll slaughter the world"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:57 pm

A hoard of guards circled Kisho...
And used water bullets no jutsu they started shooting water bullets to Kisho...
every single one of them...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:04 pm

kisho flipped through a few hand signs than said "water style, water fang projectile" causing each of the water bullets to stop mid air, than turn into liquid drills and fly back towards the guards, piercing each of them in the heart. smiling he happily said "i don't know what could possible make this day any better"
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

OverOurConfusions: If you found their kids and children.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 1:41 am

Guards are pouring near the gate ready to risk their lives to protect the hidden waterfall village and their families...
"Lets fight with honor...!"
The captain shouted...
AT once they made a water shield that only they can pass...through...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:20 am

kisho smiled and again flipped through a few hand signs, causing the wall of water before him to sprout drill like tendrils. each of the drills shot towards one of guards, either piercing them through their head or heart. once they were each dead, the water from the wall crashed to the ground, sweeping away the bloody mess in the street, dying the water red. walking through the blood stained water, he looked around at the carnage and burning buildings he had caused and said with a smile on his face "i don't know why i ever stopped being a missing nin, so much more freedom without someone telling me what to do"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:26 am

Guards have come with reinforcement...
"Let's fight..!"
Guards started attacking Kisho with Kunai's and shurikens...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:31 am

kisho smiled and snapped his fingers, hurling a tag at the nearest guard, causing him to explode mid charge, splattering kisho and the surrounding people with blood and scraps of clothing, turning around he grabbed the arm of another guard, than kicked him in the chest, sending the man flying backwards, tearing his arm off. kisho than continued to happily fight off the guards using the severed arm of their companion and more exploding tags until there were no more guards around. dropping the arm he continued towards the center of town, setting any building he saw on fire.
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:28 pm

OverOurConfusions: Tsumi, NPC-Mode.

InnerConflicts:As Kisho walked through the village, a man in a black cloak appeared. The cloak's hood covered his face, but his eyes glowed emerald in the shadows. He smile under the cloak, and began walking toward Kisho with a strange pistol in his hand. The barrel was tiny, but it had a 1' bayonet on the end of it. The man stopped a few feet in front of Kisho, raising the gun toward him.
"Out of my home." He said in a firm, almost metallic voice.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:41 pm

kisho happily clapped his hands in front of his mouth and boobed up and down a little, than quietly said to himself "yaa, finally a person who will require some effort" he leaned forward and happily said "No" to the new challenger
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 10:13 pm

In an instant three things happened. The cloak was gone, the gun was flying toward him, and the stranger's skin seemed to transform into a pale, snakeskin.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 10:35 pm

kisho caught the gun, throwing it into one of the burning buildings than said "my you're fast"
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 10:37 pm

"Apparently? Not fast enough." Came the same voice, though his mouth hadn't moved. Following the statement was laughter as the stranger charged the male, wielding a wooden staff.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 10:41 pm

Kisho caught the staff and held tight as he said "come now, i was hoping you would be more of a challenge" he pulled the staff and the enemy towards him, lifting up his leg and twisting his lower body, throwing his weight into his leg as he tried to knee his opponent in the stomach
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 10:47 pm

Instead of being pulled forward, the staff broke into five sections connected by chains. The staff then began warping around the ninja's arm.
"I hoped you would be a bit less brutish, but I'm not complaining." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 10:53 pm

kisho grabbed the chain with both his hands then pulled at it, seeming to breaking it as if it were made of paper "come now, you should try better than that" he jumped forward at tsumi, spinning his knee towards his head and his othe leg towards his lower body in case tsumi ducked to dodge his knee
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:00 pm

Tsumi didn't move. Instead, he disappeared. In his place was a massive snake skin. Chuckling from behind Kisho, he lifted one arm in greeting, keeping the other at his side. Hes other arm flipped through handseals as he said.
"My name is Tsumi Batsu. Or, rather Tsumi Jidai." With that, his other arm's sleeve sprouted three black snakes that attempted to attack Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:03 pm

kisho waited for the snaked to get closer before stepping forward and spinning to the side, letting the snakes shoot past him. grabbing the three snakes he pulled out a katana and sliced through all there of the snakes and said "next"
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 4:30 pm

Tsumi looked slightly sad.
"No introductions on your part?" Came his voice, as a massive wave of snakes shot from both sleeves, fifty snakes in all.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 5:44 pm

kisho raised his hands and flicked his wrists, throwing three tags into the mass of snakes, than said "where are my manners, you may call me Zodiarc" as he twirled his hand and bowed slightly
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 6:09 pm

"Well, Zodiarc. Let us hope you put up a good fight." He said, revealing a bow. Pulling the string back, he aimed the bow toward the sky and fired. The arrow began glowing a silver color, but quickly turned to black. The entire area was consumed in darkness in a short while. Tsumi's eyes glowed for a few seconds and his vision became bright and pale, as if he were seeing everything through moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 6:12 pm

"oh, nice special effects" he said as he watched the arrow soar into the sky as the area became dark he looked at tsumi and said in a mocking tone "what now mr. sunshine"
Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 6:17 pm

"This." Tsumi said, the darkness seemed to be a solid thing, completely blocking out the sense of sight. Tsumi loosed another arrow, this one's silver glow was smothered by the darkness, making it invisible as it's crescent chakra cut through the ground. It headed straight for the male in front of Tsumi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Agent of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agent of Chaos   An Agent of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Agent of Chaos
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next