Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Recon Mission, Going AWOL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Ex-KonohaKagure

Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:57 pm

Itachi looked at how his teamates argues like children. Itachi put his hands to the ground to get a little rest. Taming Orochi took all he had.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:59 pm

Metaru hesitated, looking at Itachi first, then removed his own family's summoning scroll from a deep pocket in his armor. Removing a blank scroll, he mirrored the summon jutsu for his largest summon, which was roughly the same size as Orochi, and would probably take the same amount of chakra.

"Alright, now the hard part, is we have to wake that thing up, and get him to sign this. I'm sure Itachi can take care of that. After it's signed, you have to sign it in your own blood Eiichiro, then simply follow these directions for the summoning, pretty standard, large chakra use, long hand seal string, the works. The difficut part, is allocating a parameter in which to keep him when he's not summoned, his own personal sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 2:01 pm

Itachi regardless of whatE said moved upto the scroll and signed his name on it. Then using his ability over Orochi, he made it sign on it as well. It was a little wierd how it only raised its hand. It was probably badly Injured. Itachi said next " Now the only part left is the summoning. Give me the handsigns "
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 2:05 pm

metaru recited the hand signs, twice, as itachi's shattered state of mind missed a few the first time around. "That still leaves where you're going to keep him when he's not being summoned, don't tell me here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 2:06 pm

"Whatever your doing do it fast"
I looked round nervously.
"There's people coming down the mountain and I dont want to get seen".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 2:07 pm

Itachi managed to do the handsigns correctly. But just as he summone the humoungous creature, he fell on his knee's. " Damn " was all he said, before he began to the process of moving the Orochi no Yamata. " on't worry. I can keep him in compressed state. But it requires me to asses his entire chakra for that. " he said explaining why he didn't do that before.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

"Ok, well, hide him and let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 2:16 pm

"We still have a bit of time"
The noises were coming from a fair distance away.
"but hide him, we can't risk it".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon Mission, Going AWOL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2