Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity~
Genin
Genin
Felicity~

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Takigakure

Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Empty
PostSubject: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:39 am

Mission #1: Obtain the First Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the first Bijuu.

Mission #2: Kill A Genin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or single member of the Akatsuki to hurry and kill a Genin student from any village.

Mission #3: Obtain the Second Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the second Bijuu.

Mission #4: Kill A Chuunin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a Chuunin from any village.

Mission #5: Obtain the Third Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the third Bijuu.

Mission #6: Kill a Jounin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a Jounin from any village.

Mission #7: Obtain the Fourth Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the fourth Bijuu.

Mission #8: Kill a Special Jounin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a Special Jounin from any village.

Mission #9: Obtain the Fifth Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the fifth Bijuu.

Mission #10: Kill a B-Rank Missing-Nin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a B-Rank Missing-Nin from any village or place on the map.

Mission #11: Obtain the Sixth Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the sixth Bijuu.

Mission #12: Kill a A-Rank Missing-Nin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a A-Rank Missing-Nin from any village or place on the map.

Mission #13: Obtain the Seventh Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the seventh Bijuu.

Mission #14: Kill a S-Rank Missing-Nin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a S-Rank Missing-Nin from any village or place on the map.

Mission #15: Obtain the Eighth Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the eighth Bijuu.

Mission #16: Kill a Kage!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or a single Akatsuki member to hurry and kill a Kage from any village or place on the map.

Mission #17: Obtain the Ninth Bijuu!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or two of Akatsuki members to hurry and obtain the ninth Bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Yaichi
Jounin
Jounin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

ill obtain the First bijuu myself.
Back to top Go down
Hckr.
Banned
Banned

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 8:01 pm

Im M.I.A. So I can't do anything . . . .
Back to top Go down
.Stylx

.Stylx

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Hidden Rain Village

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 8:31 pm

i call bijuu with arty!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 8:34 pm

-yawns-

Count me out
Back to top Go down
Raitera Nito
Genin
Genin
Raitera Nito

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Leaf Village[Konoha]

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:39 am

Mission #2: Kill A Genin!
Mission Description: Hybris sends a team or single member of the Akatsuki to hurry and kill a Genin student from any village.

Ill do it, just my rank. I need one more Akatsuki Member, a team of two is best for this mission. Ill be fighting Kiyoshi, the "CHESS MASTER", that means I need one more Akatsuki Member.
Akatsukis in the Episodes are grouped in two members per team, it doesnt matter how easy/hard the mission is, the thing is, the team needs two member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:14 pm

Sorry, but Kiyoshi is gone, as I am him.

You'll need to pick a new genin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.   Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission List. Post here to obtain your mission.
Page 1 of 1