Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Recon Mission, Going AWOL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Recon Mission, Going AWOL Empty
PostSubject: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 9:48 am

Metaru and Itachi walked side by side, slowly making their way deeper into the lightning country. At one point Metaru finally turned to Itachi.

"We're going to use this thing to kill him, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Ex-KonohaKagure

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 9:51 am

" Not yet, we need to be sure he hasn't got anything else up his sleeve " Itachi said as he neared the location where the 8 tails had been hiding.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 9:53 am

It was a cave, a large portion of it flooded. Though not noticing it, both nin had been walking across a lake towards this location, Itachi having been drawn towards it.

"I'm guessing it's in there. You want to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 10:52 am

Itachi walked in first, ready for an attack. They walked for about 5 minutes. Then Itachi came to a halt. " Its seen us " and saying that, he looked around for any signs of movement.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 12:48 pm

Metaru cursed under his breath. "Just be prepared to start sapping it's strength, so I can wrestle it down long enough for you to tame it. Do we have a containment method, for transporting this thing. Someon's gonna think something's up if we're dragging a giant tentacled ox around on a leash."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:04 pm

" Leave that to me. You just get read y to strike the first blow " Itachi said as he concentrated to sense the position of the Bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:10 pm

Metaru nodded, lowering himself into a taijutsu stance, his hands together ready to form seals.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:15 pm

" 4 'o' clock ! Move ! " Itachi said as he finally pin-pointed it location and began to concentrate on it with his Mangekyo.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:19 pm

Metaru twisted, leaped in the direction, then stumbled a bit as he saw the beast. HOW ON EARTH DID WE NOT SEE THIS THING COMING IN!!! leaping into the air, he formed handseals, firing two bolts of lightning from his fingertips. Both bolts were snagged and absorbed by the horns atop the Oxes head. "Concentrate harder!" As he hit the water, he darted in, now moving beneath the beast, nearly getting crushed by rapidly moving hoofs. he then leapt upwards, coating his arm with metal, aiming for an uppercut. That at least did some damage. It was still almost immune to ninjutsu though, he'd simply have to wait until Itachi got a handle on it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:23 pm

Itachi who was using only his Sharingan up until now realized that the beast was far to strong to be simple held down by Sharingan. He closed his eye's and when he opened them, it was his Mangekyo. Using a special ljutsu he learnt from his sensei, he began to stare at the beast. As he did, the black glow around the beast gradually started Dimming. While in this Process, The beast turned towards Itachi and Rushed at him, with full force. Itachi saw the chance and yelled " Uppercut, to the Shin, Now!!! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:24 pm

I appeared at Metaru's side.
"Nice work locating it" I said breifly.
A tentacle missed me by barely an inch.
"Now we just gotta take it down".
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:26 pm

"Got him." Pivoting fast, Metaru coated his entire body in armor, throwing his shoulder into the demon's knee. This toppled it one way, bringing it's head lower, where Metaru then leaped off it's bent knee, spinning upwards into it's face for another kick. As he did so, he charged his palms with static electricity, placing them on the beast's jugular. It shocked it, but it definitely wasn't the effect Metaru was looking for as he was then repulsed by a black energy blast.

Skimming off the water's surface, Metaru landed just behind Itachi, getting up and charging back into battle.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:28 pm

Itachi was now starting to get slightly Exhausted. But he kept going, because the second Metaru got hit by the Beast, Itachi started the Chakra Colapse process once again, but this time, with an added bonus. He whispered to Metaru before he bolted off, to throw it of balance use Counter-Momentum. He was planning something big.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:32 pm

Metaru didn't show any sign that he caught the message, focused on the battle, though he definitely read Itachi's mind on this one. Running towards the beasts right side, he stopped briefly, waiting for it's hoof to come down towards him. just as the beast started to bring it's foot down, Metaru leapt, bouncing off it's left inner thing, to where he performed a neat flip above it's head. Rolling into a ball, Metaru condensed his metal form, hitting the back of Orochi's head like a bullet. This, combined with it throwing it's weight downwards already, drove it's roof straight through the water's surface, forcing it to fall forwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:35 pm

A whoosh of water sliced through the beast's nerve cluster throwing up blood and spray.
The beast froze for a moment.
Another jet passed under its eye's temporarily blinding it with water.

Name: Rising Water Cutter
Description: To utilize this technique, Shizuku will slam his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:37 pm

" Clear Out !!! " Itachi said, just before he closed his left eye, and using his Right Eye, said " Amaterasu ! ". As soon as he did, the Jet black flames, surrounded the Beast , attacking its tentacles and Neck. As the beast tried to get the flame's to settle down by rolling around in the Water, Itachi moved up to its face, where he used a little changed version of Tsukuyomi, on it. Whether it was even remotely Like Tsukuyomi was unknown, because just as Itachi finidhed, The beast began to stumble around,as if dazed.
Then he looked at Metaru, " Use your strongest KO technique on it "
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:39 pm

"Got it." Charging lightning chakra through his whole body, Metaru then did a powerful step forward, thrusting both palms flat out towards the beast. From his palms, then burst a dragon of lightning, said to be able to kill any nin with a single shot. Trouble was it was hard to hit with, but now that the beast was stunned, this would work wonders on it's nervous system. As the dragon connected straight with the beasts head, the being took a few extra steps, then collapsed, half of it's huge torso still jutting out of the abyss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:41 pm

My whole body turned into water.
"Everybody get to high ground" I yelled.
My body began expanding until I was a massive wave rearing over the beast.
My wave hit the beast smashing it into the ground.
Leaving a massive crater.
I brought my wave back up and smashed it into the beast mouth.
Filling its body with water.

Name: Hydration Technique
Description: Suika no Jutsu is a secret Ninjutsu technique used by Mist ninja Suigetsu. This jutsu allows Suigetsu to totally transform his body into water. Maintaining this form requires that he keep constantly hydrated. In this form he can also draw upon and control nearby water by immersing himself amongst the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:43 pm

Itachi looked at Metaru and signalled him to distract Eiiichiro. While Metaru talked to Eiiichiro, Itachi moveed towards the Beast. He formed some handsigns. As he did, he opened both of his Mangekyo Eye's. and looked at the beast. A fragement of the Beasts Chakra entered into Itachi. As it did, Itachi closed his eye's to reveal his reguler eye's. He had managed to tame orochi no Yamata, but the exhaustion was so high, he was ready to faint. He looked at Metaru and told him " If we face any resistance, i can only be useful as 1 Tsukuyomi, and thats It ", and saying that, he buckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:45 pm

I jumped next to Itachi and flung him over my shoulder.
"I think we've done it" I said patting the beasts flank.
"One thing...how the hell are we suppose to move it".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:48 pm

Itachi stood up again, with great difficulty and said loud enough for both of them to hear " By using my MS. Its been tamed now. It does as it is told by me." Itachi explained as he came up, next to Eiiichiro, while Metaru joined them as well.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:50 pm

Mearu whistled... "So, that whole carrying thing... I mean, this guy's huge!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:52 pm

"We're going to have to do it some how"
"We need a really big summon"
I turned to Metaru
" Do you have anything like that".
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:53 pm

"Um... yes, I do, but my contracts already signed. I can teach one of you how to do it, but as I already have a summon family, either that thing, or my family would try to kill me if I added him in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:55 pm

I looked at Itachi.
" No offense but you look a little low on chakra"
"I'll do it"
I held out my hand to Metaru.
"Show me how".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon Mission, Going AWOL   Recon Mission, Going AWOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon Mission, Going AWOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next