Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Ki's Team, Continued Training.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:14 pm

nozomu coughed up a bit of blood and sot up. he was slightly taller than jouten. but more scrawny. "what!?!? its a perfect tree. not to high, not to short and strong enough tree branches...."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:16 pm

Metaru nodded, "Sure is, nice thing about trees, is most are born as quintuplets, or maybe even more... there's a dozen like it."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:19 pm

"i know....but this one was special, plus i got to scare someone." nozomu took out a bloodied stone. and he carved a tally on it. it had lots of tallies all across its red self. " today has been producive...dont mind me." nozomu turned around and began to climb the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:20 pm

"Ignore him Jouten, continue with your training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:23 pm

Too late. Jouten crossed his arms and grunted. "Well, before you interupted my training, the trees were looking fine and not holding dead bodies." He grunted again. "Is that all? You came to hang himself?"

He then shook it off and grabbed a new leaf. "Alright. Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:26 pm

as nozomu got closer to her she came out of the shadows, ripped off his glasses and grabbed his neck. aiming to kill. " no need for a noose."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:27 pm

"what the hell?!?!?! give me back my glasses you little dwarf!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:30 pm

Metaru watched on, looking directly at Jouten's fingers, looking for where he could improve.

"And Miyuki, I'm not going to tell you to stop, but play nice."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:31 pm

she wrinkled her nose and threw him on the ground. " fine."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:32 pm

he landed on his head. " eh!! just give me back my glasses!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:33 pm

Jouten couldn't concentrate and was getting very irritated. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Will you shut. The hell. UP!!" He quickly turned around and extended his index and middle finger. He released a large amount of chakra into his fingertips. Wait! Release, don't push! A bolt of lightning flew out of his fingertips, flying into the branches of the tree the two others were bickering in. It landed on the trunk of the tree, smashing pieces of bark and wood in different directions.

Jouten blankly stared into the distance, then focused on his fingers. His anger subsided. "Holy crap! Was that it?!?! That was awesome!!" The grin was now in it's proper place.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:35 pm

she threw the glasses at his head. 'why didnt he die?' she thought as she redirected the lightig tenfold. "DONT YOU F**** THROW LIGHTNING AT ME YOU DAY-OLD KITTEN!!!!!!!!" she yelled at him. she was tired of the idiots in her life.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:36 pm

nozomu sidled next to metaru. "does this happen often?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:40 pm

Metaru smiled in turn. "That was it, but you have a bit to go yet. You've learned the technique, but no opponent is going to let you sit and meditate in combat. you now need to learn on how to concentrate the same amount of chakra, at a quicker rate." He then turned, on his way out. "But I've done my share of training, you're now Kitaro's student. If you ever wish to speak with me again, or go through some, extracurricular training. Shoot that same blast into the atmosphere. Until then, I'll see you later, oh, and they're you're headache now." he pointed up at the two arguing, then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:41 pm

"WHAT!??!?!?!? IS THIS A JOKE???? OH THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE!!!!" nozomu glasses were awry. he wonderd if metaru was just doing this to torture him. well, it was working.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:45 pm

( srry, wrong topic)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 4:59 am

"Thanks Metaru..."
Kitsuke appearing again...
"I owe you one..."
And disappered in a cloud of smoke....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki's Team, Continued Training.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3