Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Ki's Team, Continued Training.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Ki's Team, Continued Training. Empty
PostSubject: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:34 am

Metaru stood just outside the gates of Kumogakure, his hand stroking his chin as he leaned up against the village's large wall. Ki had recently passed away, or died rather, thus the training of his team had been handed to Metaru. Sure, Metaru was no longer part of the village, but he used to be, and he used to be one of it's top shinobi too. Ah well, he would ignore it for now, trying to do what was best for Ki's legacy, with the exception of Miyuki. So he waited, where Ki's team was supposed to show up for their next training, ready to tell them the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:37 am

Jouten approached the new stranger. He analyzed him carefully. There was something about it that was a little... off. He ignored it and came up to the man. "I assume you're the one we're supposed to meet with. I got the notice. What's this all about?" Jouten put his hands into his coat pocket and awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:40 am

Metaru sighed, "Well, I suppose it's best to let you know one at a time anyways, I don't like crowds." He paused for a bit, choosing his words. "Ki's dead, I'll be continuing your training for him. Don't cry, your a ninja, it happens, take it in stride and move on." He paused for another moment then stood, taking a quick glance around.

"My name is Metaru, however, you will call me nothing other then sensei. As we have some time before the rest of your team gets here, I'd like to see where you are in your training." Metaru then took a loose defensive stance. "You may begin whenever you feel ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

Jouten tilted his head, squinting his eyes. "Dead..." Jouten paused and took it in. He then laughed. "You're too assuming. Cry? Death is part of life. Don't worry, I'll get over it."

He then took a step back and leaped forwards, his fist wound up ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:51 am

Metaru stepped outside of Jouten's strike, watching the leaping nin sail past him.

"Ugh, I'd rather you refrain from hand to hand, i assume that as a gennin that'll need work, show me what you can really do instead."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:52 am

miyuki swiftly dealth a blow slightly under the armpit with two fingers. the pressure point crumbled and he fell to the side. " you leave yourself too open brat." said a white haired girl. she was up to joutens elbow.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:53 am

Metaru recognised this one too well.

"Try to relax Miyuki, this is a simple training exercise, as he doesn't have your genetics, I advise you to refrain from using her complete potential."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:55 am

The clone poofed on contact and Jouten appeared a few yards behind the girl in the air. He came down and struck his fist into the ground and a surge of electricity rushed towards her, tearing apart the ground as it made it's way.

As the attack charged, he asked, "And you might be...?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:56 am

miyuki absorbed the electricity and sent it back tenfold. purposely missing. " i am miyuki willow, brat."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:57 am

Metaru raised an arm, stopping jouten's attack short with his magnetism. He then threw both into the large wall of Kumogakure, holding Jouten by the neck, Miyuki was held quite a bit looser, by simply her clothing too, as he preferred to not touch her skin.

"No one, gave you orders to attack each other. Jouten, meet Miyuki, Miyuki, Jouten. The idea of this training is to face both your skills off against my own, I wish to monitor them." He then let them go, taking a few steps backwards and resuming his defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:00 am

miyuki glared. "well, if we are goinng to work together. lets do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:02 am

Jouten grunted. "I suppose so." He then turned his attention to his new sensei. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:03 am

miyuki sent up a chi feild over herself and jouten. " dont worry, you can move around. attack." she said as she made her fan bigger and took to the air to find an open spot.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:03 am

Shaking the hair out of his eyes, Metaru took off his robe, revealing the large mass of chakra imbued metal he had on his back, as well as five jars of a silvery substance. He raised his arms in a martial arts pose.

"Anytime you're ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:06 am

What's with this guy... And this field. Hmmm... I'll just have to learn through experience. Jouten charged. As his speed picked up, sparks of electricity flashed off of his feet. He then vanished and re-appeared above his sensei. He brought his foot down, aiming for his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:08 am

Metaru's gaze shifted, his head snapping up. This Jouten was fast, but only when he kept his feet on the ground. leaping backwards, the kick just grazed past Metaru, who now held his palm up to Jouten's chest. Noting the chi field, Metaru recalled on his experience when he was fighting Ki, and released a pulse technique, sufficient enough to simply throw his opponent back, not necessarily harm them.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:10 am

before metaru could send out the pulse, she threw her paralizing senbons at him since he was distracted. and she was aiming for his arm, but hit other targets too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:13 am

Jouten leaped back and vanished once more. He appeared beneath his sensei and threw his foot out, hoping to throw his balance off a bit to leave an opening for himself or Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:16 am

As Metaru's target for the pulse vanished, he looked around searching for it, and noticed the senbon. Using a field, he caught them, placed them together to form a large one and held them floating just out of his hand. "That was close Miyuki." He then lifted his right leg, causing Jouten's kick to miss, but placing him off balance, as he fell forward, he reached out with his right hand, springing off of it while using more magnetic powers to drive the large senbon towards Jouten. The intent was not to kill him, it struck his jacket, pinning him to the ground. Not that it would last.

He landed on his feet roughly five yards away from Jouten, looking up at Miyuki. "I will say, you're a promising group. That's probably the closest I've had a group of gennin come yet."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:20 am

(the chi feild bounced off of all of your attacks. even the senbon)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:21 am

(Ah, point, forgot about that, but keep in mind, the chi field acts as a solid object, so the pulse technique would have worked, but you're right, that senbon trick was, well, rather dumb of me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:25 am

Jouten grinned at the comment as he pulled the large senbon out of the ground and jacket. "I like this jacket, too..." He looked up at Miyuki. Then back at the sensei. Jouten tossed the senbon up in the air and caught it. He charged up some electricity and charged the senbon. He launched it towards his sensei, speeding through the air. Electricity sparked from his feet as he travelled right behind it. Just as the senbon reached a few feet infront of his sensei, he stopped and charged his fist. He raised it over his head and waited before his next move.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:27 am

miyuki swooped down and nocked the senbon from his hand and put up a sheild around the 'sensei' " he had already made his anouncement of how good we are. no fooling around." she mumbled harshly. she then grabbed him by the collar and threw him on the ground. jouten saw that his jacket was fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:30 am

Jouten looked down. He mumbled. "Sorry. I just got into it, too. ... Hey! My jacket." Jouten was baffled. He stood up and brushed himself off. "Alright. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:30 am

Metaru smiled, noting Miyuki's authority.

"Interesting, alright, listen, Miyuki, you are clearly more powerful then Jouten. Thus, i award you with being the team leader when I am not around. Jouten, you are very capable, but you rush things, as a sign of how well you did, I shall teach you a new technique."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ki's Team, Continued Training.   Ki's Team, Continued Training. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki's Team, Continued Training.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next