Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

training with sensei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

training with sensei - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:14 am

"I guess this isnt just one way is it the thoughts maybe but definatly not the physcial being" Kitaro smiled faintly and kept listening to ki's thoughts
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:19 am

kis thought quieted down when the phase was complete.

"okay.....your done. though you look like a bum."

ki gave kitaro a mirror. his hair was red. when kitaro looked up at ki. it looked like they first met. his eyesight was sharper and more defined. like he stuck his head in icewater. kis face was hardend and his eyes looked almost murderouse. several scars like a spiderweb crawled all over kis face, though in his oother state it looked smooth. also his hearing was better so he could hear the menace in every willows voice like metal against a winter storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:20 am

Kitaro wondered if he to had changed this way on quietly thought to himself "Im a willow now" Kitaro said with realizations as he touched his face "I am the chikage" Kitaro said with his deep voice now altered
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:27 am

kitaros face was smooth and pale. though he still had a bit of color in it. his red hair made his grey eyes stand out. they soon would have a golden glow for the pupil in time. his fingers were longer and more sharp. but no claws. he felt more powerful, much faster and as if he was able to never sleep again. his voice to humans ears would be slightly deep and graceful. and his teeth had changed too. they wernt squared, nor needled. they were like dogs teeth. simply canines. his muslces had slimmed a bit but he felt more consiouse of the buzz of activity around him. the birds, bugs and the very plants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:29 am

Kitaro flexed his muscles a bit and looked around him and looked at ki looked at the bugs and the animals and the plants "chikage" he tried the word on his tounge "chikage,chikage" he said then looked up at the sky "now am I to stay here or to go to the willow fort?" Kitaro looked at Ki as he asked this
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:35 am

ki bowed. something he would have never done if the tables havent turned. " whatever you choose chikage. if you want to go to headquaters and set your role that is ine" (from now on my thoughs will be at the bottom of the post)

the black wind turns into blue. for the world has turned a green hue, and life begins again.
- aristotle. 1985 A.D.
in order to reach there we would have to teleport wich will take 3 seconds but if he wants to test out his own teleportation route and see that he cannot feel cold that is fine also....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:36 am

Kitaro pondered for a moment then decided something in his mind "yes Ki I will go back to headquarters to show that I am chikage now but then I will return" Kitaro said nodding his head at Ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:40 am

ki nodded. "just so you know, now that you are chikage i can touch you now. but you wont have the same affect on others with your new system. just remember to give 2 cups of blood every 38 hours or you might explode." ki mumbled darkly as he poked kitaro. though in human ears he might have been laughing. kitaro realized that ki hadnt been smiling, laughing and chuckling this whole time.

lets see how you fair chikage, for life on its own is too long to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:42 am

"ill keep that in mind about the cups dont worry and ill try to be a good chikage although my job is unclear to me" Kitaro said as he got ready to go to headquarters
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:43 am

"shall we go manually or automatically?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:45 am

"lets go auto I dont really feel like hiking up the mountains" Ktiaro said as he stood motionless
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:48 am

ki smiled. "this is how you teleport since you can use chi now." ki raised his hand so kitaro could see. ki did a flurry of slingle handsighns mostly pressing pressure points. and he went faster. actually imbedding an image of the castle on his palm. the black blood defining it. and when the piture was done he clenched his fist. making his body disapeard one part at a time. if it wasnt for kitaros new eyes he wouldve blinked out of existence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:55 am

Kitaro used his newly changed hand to teleport to the wilow headquarters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with sensei
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6