Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

training with sensei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

training with sensei - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:15 am

ki smiled. the birds stopped chirping, though the evening sun was beating down on their heads. making both willows have an eery blue aura. "well. i cant deny that, but i cant leave untill i finish healing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:18 am

"as long as you dont go creepy guy singing while walking down the road shit you can stay I guess" Kitaro said remembering when he first met Ki
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:20 am

miyuki was confused but stayed back from ki. he looked like he was going to snap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:21 am

Kitaro just kept remembering the singing Ki on the road coming at him by the village gates and began to go a bit insane
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:24 am

ki listend to the birds fly off and the sun go down. sending a golden beam over kitaro ond him. the grass and the forest began to cool. " the song actually was a sonnet that a man sang to me with his dying breath. it calms me but if you dont want me to sing it. its fine." his smile became wider as he scratched behind his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:26 am

"well its not the singing that bothered me it was the coming at me and singing with your frankly strange appearance at first while I was standing by the gate on duty completed freaked out that bothered me I just dont want to be that freaked out again" Kitaro said snapping out of remembering his first look at Ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:27 am

ki rememberd the time he saw kitaro. he was scared shitless and very short. " well, i cannot deny that we might have been scarred by each others faces..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:29 am

"yeah it was an awkward moment that inspired a large amount of trouble for later on but aside from that if you stay you cant do it again but you may stay" Kitaro said desperatly trying not to remember that first meeting with KI
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:31 am

"by the way....i need my acupunture needles back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:33 am

"you still remember me taking them eh...oh well I guess you can have them back now" Kitaro said as he gave them back to KI "i kept them with me all these years" Kitaro laughed as he said this
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:35 am

"aw.....thats nice kitaro. even when you tried to kill me and had nightmares about me sininging. that really nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:37 am

"that was all in the past I am...better off now if you will as I have now taken on many apprentices and some like this one here like to torture and like to linger" Kitaro glanced over at Miyuki as he said this "but now I would like to say that you and I are friends and that we no longer need to try to kill eachother or have nightmares about eachothers passtimes" Kitaro said looking at KI again
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:41 am

ki laughed. "yeah. well trust who you trust. though i forgot why i even wrote that....i think i was half asleep when i gave that to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:42 am

(I fixed it dont worry)
Kitaro laughed "i dont even remember exactly what it said anymore it wasnt that much of a message either" KItaro said as he laughed
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:43 am

"by the way, i have something to tell you. we finally found out who the chikage should be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:44 am

"oh this should be interesting who should the new chikage be" Kitaro asked questiongly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:46 am

ki smiled. "you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:47 am

Kitaro took a step back "you kidding right...Chikage that would be crazy you have to be kidding me" Kitaro stumbled a bit almost at a loss for words
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:49 am

ki laughed. " you hunted me down and tried to kill me, yet you confessed your sins and when you took miyuki in and gave me extremely good results along with giving us chakra and our outlook on humans restored. you gained our trust more than anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:51 am

"w-well" Kitaro stumbled over his words "I may have done all of this but Chikage is a huge position to take..." Kitaro sighed and took a deep breath "but I guess im gonna be busy as hell as Chi and Raikage and I have no choice but to accept" Kitaro said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:04 am

ki pulled out a bracelet, a ring, a tattoo maker and an earing. "okay, this might be weird but which one would you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:05 am

Kitaro looked at each object and pointed at the ring "that one...the ring" Kitaro said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:07 am

ki smiled. it had a black and gold insignia of a black snake around a weeping willow tree. "this might hurt." ki slipped the ring on kitaros left middle finger and spikes shot from the ring. lodging it in kitaros skin, pouring some kind of liquid into his blood system. his vision began to swim as voices came into his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:09 am

Kitaro at first yelped a bit but then began to listen to the thoughts of the willows
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 4:13 am

miyukis was silent as sleep but kis was haywire

" the atomic reaction went well. he didnt even faint. i better lower his blood pressure or the reactor will hit his system and hell be dead as a door nail soon. CCo2 along with H2o and black diceptors connected to the....*this part ki went into a different language that he could not decipher* ....okay so if hes the chikage then the areana will thrive once more and now he might not be so scared of us. though his heart beat flutters once in a while when he hears my voice which kind of pisses me off but back to work....* atomic compostions and working with his atom eye*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with sensei   training with sensei - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training with sensei
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next