Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Empty
PostSubject: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 7:46 pm

Airlia sat on top of one of the training posts at a training area. She twirled her kunai around her fingers as she waited patiently for one of her genin to come. She closed her eyes while twirling the kunai around, breathing in the morning air and mist that laid itself about the feild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 12:28 am

Riku appeared on top pf the empty post standing next to Airlias post. Sorry I'm late sensai, I have been practicing my kunai throwing all day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 7:09 pm

Airlia gave a nod at him. She still twirled the kunai in her fingers.

"That's fine getting some pratice in before training. Just try to be on time next time."

She quickly flinged her kunai toward the ground and it stuck there. Airlia looked up at the genin in front of her.

"Just so I'm not rude or anything, my name is Airlia Senritsu. Airlis Sensei to you. I don't think I got your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 10:53 pm

"Sorry Sensai I will be on time next time Arlia Sensai." " My name is Riku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:21 pm

Airlia gave another nod. Then she got down from the post.

"Ok then Riku. Now what I want to do is have an exercise to see what you can do."

Airlia takes out a red cloth and tied it losely around her wrist.

"You've probably heard of the bell exercise where if you don't get one, you don't eat. Well we're going to do it my way. I want you to attack me with all you've got just to get the cloth. If you get it before the end of sunset, then I will teach you one of my favorite jutsus someday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:09 pm

" Okay sensai I understand", and I'm really hungry riku said to himself. "I got to get that cloth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 7:45 pm

Airlia gave a nod to Riku. She looked above her where the sun was just past high noon. This is going to take a while.

"Alright then. The time for you to start is.... now!"

Ailra just stood there feeling calm and relaxed. However her face became more serious, determined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:26 pm

Riku darted in for the cloth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 7:00 pm

Airlia lept up in the air and landed on the other side of Riku. the cloth was still on her wrist flowing around from the jump. She gets in a ready stance now.

"You might want to do something less predictable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)   Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensei and Genin Training (Airlia and Riku only)
Page 1 of 1