Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata on a mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 11:20 am

Great... another missing nin. Masahiro whistled between his teeth, trying to get his attention, then jerked his head, attempting to tell him to get lost. He hated people getting in his way.

Just then a voice came from back inside. Masahiro whistled between his teeth.

"Robbery?!? That's it."

As the young man attempted to run back in, Masahiro's body simply, dissolved, bursting apart in a spray of water. The next moment, he was standing in front of the door, waving a finger at Eiichiro.

"Nuh unh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 12:29 pm

.::. " What ??? " now everyone thinks I'm a thief ... Oh God .... Eiichiro looked from person to person
this is awkward. Suddenly two people who looked like chefs walked out of the rubble.

" Hehe that got rid of our only competition " said the tallest one " now our tea shop will be the only one left to go to".

Eiichiro gestured towards the two men " I think their who you should be after , not me " .::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 10:22 am

Hinata was walking by shops, two blocks away.
She spots a brown ugly cloak.
"This one is nice!"
The seller looks weirdly at Hinata.[/green]
"How much is this?" Hinata pulling the cloak around her, trying it on.
[color=green]The salesman looks changes to frightened.
"That one... is not for sale. We only use it to clean the floor here."
"Oh..." Hinata puts it back where she got it.
"What about that one?" Hinata points at a green cloak.
[color=green]"Excellent choice, my lady!" *cough* "suprisingly*cough*

"A nasty cough... Would you like to use some of my home made medicin?"
No thanks, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 11:05 am

.::. Four more bouncers started chasing the two men down the street and shouting stuff that E coouldn't
understand. So thats why the shop collapsed, well I'm outta here. E spun round and ran down the street
after Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 11:42 am

Hinata bought the cloak. She puts it on right away.
(I still would had like the brown one better...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 12:45 pm

.::. E was sulking around a a street corner a block away, wondering where Hinata had gone now I can't
find Hinat, were the hell did she go, I saw her come this way ... ugh
. A dozen people from the cafe walked past giving E a wide bearth why're thay staring at me ... ugh she has to be around he somewhere. E walked sulkily across the round and round the corner to the street where Hinata was .::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 12:56 pm

"This green cloak is actually pretty comfortable." Hinata walks up to the Tsukikage's building.
"I'm finally here." Hinata smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 1:02 pm

.::. What???...ugh this isn't going to turn out well.E ducked behind a lampost and peeked out at Hinata
who was standing outside the massive building and smiling to herself.Now how am I supposed to get in???. There were guards outside the gates and everywhere else around the building I suppose the front door
would be safest
.::.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 1:20 pm

Masahiro tapped Eiichiro on the shoulder. Unbeknown to the chuunin he had briefly looked into the matter of the restaurant destruction, and then had notified the authorities. After that, he followed Eiichiro down the street, and though it still appeared the nin was up to no good, he atleast owed him an apology.

"Hey there," he whispered," sorry for accusing you earlier. However it did seem you were the criminal in the situation."

Peeking over Eiichiro's shoulder he examined the guarded offices.

"I won't hurt anyone, but I suppose I owe you."

Masahiro thought for a few moments before saying what he was about to.

"Do you want help in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 1:41 pm

.::. E kept his eyes on the building " no I'm just following her" he gestured to Hinata " She seems to be doing something, so I decided to watch". E quickly withdrew his head as she turned round also I have my own reasons for getting in there but he doesn't have to know that .::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 3:17 pm

Hinata walks around the Hokage's building, away from the entrance.
"Using the entrance would be too troublesome." Hinata draws the big hood over her head, covering her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 3:39 pm

.::. E pulled his hood over his head and walked up to the guards " I need to speak with the Tsuchikage Im E
from Hidden Cloud. Its urgent" he took out some kind of card with a picture of him on it and Kitaro's signiture.

The first guard looked kinda drunk, he nodded " O.k you can go in , but you do anything you'll be removed ...forcibly

E nodded and walked through the massive doors into an equally massive hallway That was too easy all
I needed was an I.D and a forged signiture to get past those drunkards
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 6:13 pm

Masahiro shrugged at Eiichiro's answer. He had offered his help, and if it wasn't needed, he would withdraw it.

"Fair enough. I'll leave you to your business then."

Taking a few steps back, the missing nin took off into the shadows, his form disappearing into a puddle.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 6:09 am

"Better said, I don't need to use the entrance." Hinata puts her hands togheter, creating a handseal. "Byakugan!"
She uses her Byakugan to see right through the wall. Her sight goes through walls and doors, until she finds the room which she looking for.
It's one of the rooms which needs most keys and passwords to reach to normally. But Hinata's eyes can enter the room unhindered.
The room has lots of files and documents, all classified.
(Now I only need to find the right one...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 10:48 am

.::. E was walking around at the top of the stairs wow this place is swanky he looked around and the expensive furniture and plush carpets still havn't found Hinata though. There was an open door down the corridor hmm E looked around once to check for guards before heading off.::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 11:10 am

(This is hard to see the small text. It all becomes blur when you are watching through an object. And I am watching trough several ones. I must concentrate harder to even recognize a letter.)
"Perhaps I do need to get inside after all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 11:18 am

.::. E crept down the corridor as queitly as possible and looked inside ... nothing thats probably why it was open. He slumped against the doorway and started sulking again .::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 11:29 am

(I will probably run out of chakra sooner than I find it.)
Hinata disables her Byakugan.
"I have to get inside."
Hinata walks to the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 11:56 am

.::. E walked down the corridor in the oposite direction hoping to fid something somewhere else.::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 12:02 pm

There was 2 guards at the entrance.
Hinata walks between them.
The guards immidiatly stops her.
"You may not pass. This is a secure area."
"Okay.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 12:23 pm

.::. what was that E poked his head out from behind a wall and looked down a the door maybe Hinata
decided to take the easy route ???
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 12:35 pm

Hinata turns around and walks away from the hokage building.
(So, how will I now continue with my mission?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 1:14 pm

.::. E walked past a window and saw Hinata walking slowly away Guess the guards didn't let her In ...
He shrugged and continued on down the corridor to an office at the end .::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 1:29 pm

Hinata leans against a wall of another building, not too far away from the Tsukikage's building.
(How will I get inside?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 1:35 pm

.::. E opened the window and poked his head out for a moment, then he quickly pulled it back in and walked back down the corridor leaving the window open wide enough for someone to get through I wonder if my plan will work ??? .::.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata on a mission
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next