Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata on a mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata on a mission Empty
PostSubject: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 11:09 am

Hinata arrives to Earth country. She is on a mission alone. It isn't a high rank mission anyway, so she should be fine.
Hinata remembers the tea shop, which she visited last time she was here. The tea was the best tea she have ever tasted.
She finds the shop at the same spot. The enviroment around the shop hasn't changed at all. The same old, the same old...
She enters the shop and orders the longed for tea.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:06 pm

There was a guy sitting at the table next to hers sipping a bowl of tea and glancing up evry so often. He
looked about fifteen and was somehow familiar to Hinata, he had the look of Hiiden leaf and his lips concealed
a single fang in the right side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:13 pm

Hinata drank of the cup.
"Mmm, so sweeeeeet...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:18 pm

The guy behind her sipped his tea again, his face disappearing behind the intricate bowl. She hasn't
noticed me yet, but then agin why should she, im not doing anything wrong
he lowered the bowl slowly,
peeking over the rim before placing gently back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:19 pm

"A second!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:25 pm

.::. Eiichiro flinched backwards as the girl in front of him blurted outwhat the hell was that about. He intincivly took another swig from the bowl to hide his face from her.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:29 pm

The waiter didn't notice Hinata.
"Umm, excuse me..." Hinata gets up to get closer to the waiter.
"I would like to have another cup of.... tea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:34 pm

.::. Two eyes peeked out from over the bowl doesn't seem to be doing much. Lowering the bowl Eiichiro
ducked under the table to get a closer look without being seen .::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:40 pm

"Excuse me sir!" The waiter finally acknowledging Hinata.
"Yes? What can I do for you?"
"Umm, I would like-d to have a second cup of tea, please."
Yes! Surely! Right away!" The waiter pours a second to Hinata. "Was there anything else?"
"N-no, thanks." Hinata turns around to walk back to the table. Her hands are shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:42 pm

Eiichiro jerked his head upwards, connecting it with the metal underside of the table." OWWWWW".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:45 pm

"Huh, what was that?" Hinata getting distracted and her shaking hand starts to spill tea all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:47 pm

.::. Eiichiro swore loudly and ducked back under the table this isn't going well, im gonna get noticed. He edged fowards on his chair and accidentlly fell off, sending it crashing backwards....Two disasters down
eight more to go
.::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:54 pm

The tea flew everywhere, on the tables, chairs and the floor.
"I-I'm sorry!" Hinata looks over to the waiter. But the waiter's attention is hard to catch.
"Umm, never mind." Hinata looks disappointly away.
She figures, why not pick a dry table.
Hinata goes and sits at Eiichiro's table. Thought, she hasn't noticed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 12:56 pm

.::.Ok three disaster's, why the hell is she sitting at this table, and whats she doing in earth country anyway. Eiichiro pushed back away from Hinata's feet and started crawling through the table's to get to saftey.::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:00 pm

"Awh, there is no tea left in the cup."
Hinata looks at the waiter.
(...and it's only a matter of time until he sees my mess. Perhaps it's just better to disappear before it happends.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:06 pm

.::. Eiichiro stopped under another empty table a few metre's away that was a close one... but i still havn't
found out anything
.::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:09 pm

Hinata sneaks out of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:11 pm

.::.Where's she going now Eiichiro carefully stood up and waited until Hinata had walked out the door before beginning to follow her.::.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:14 pm

The waiter turned around. He was big and strong.
He does a glance at the mess and then lets his eyes search for a suspect.
He spots Eiichiro.
"Hey, you! Did you cause that mess!?! Come right over here and let me have a word with you!" His voice was big and scary.

Hinata outside of the building.
"Now I have to finish the thing I came here for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:23 pm

.::.Ugh I wasn't planning on this. Eiichiro spun round to face the angry waiter and raised his fists
"Come on then" yelled the waiter flexing the muscles in his piano sized chestThree other equally big waiters surrounded Eiichiro " If you say so". A minute later
Eiichiro was walking calmly as possible away from a collapsed resturant with four burly waiters groaning under the rubble.I better find Hinata.::.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 4:20 am

He didn't care what anyone said, Tsuchigakure ramen.. was simply the best! After finishing his third large bowl, Masahiro left the correct amount of change then stood from his stool. Looking around, he smiled at the nearest woman, who may or may not have been senile with the age she was at.

"Good day."

She replied with a kind smile and a dialect the Fujiwara couldn't comprehend. So he simply smiled once again and dropped an extra coin on the table in front of her, just enough for another tea. Stepping out of the stall, he leaned against it, picking his teeth clean of various noodle ingredients. He glanced up from time to time, some shouting coming from a restaurant across the way, and as it escalated, the entire building seemed like it began to shake. The water god clicked his teeth as it finally came down.

Just after it did, a younger nin stepped out of what was left of the door, half of it being covered by the sprawled out of frame of what looked to be a bouncer. The water god frowned. Missing nin or not, he was still decisively against abusing power. Stepping out into the street he took a couple steps towards the gentleman who had just destroyed the restaurant.

"Tsk tsk. You should probably pay for that."

His confrontation was made to be obvious as obvious as it could, although Masahiro was calm, there was definitely an authoritative tone to his voice. Keeping his eyes, somewhat on the nin, he looked down and spat near his shoe, after he did, the water slowly began to expand, forming a less then noticeable small puddle.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 7:15 am

oops...
before this goes to a fight...let me interfere...
as Kitsuke appeared in the middle of Eechiro and Masahiro...
Eechiro what have you done? you've nearly destroyed this restaurant into nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 7:40 am

.::.Looks like disaster no.4 Eiichiro looked at the two missing-nins staring angrily at him " What??? " Eiichiro gestured to the four burly bouncers " Those four blamed me for knocking the tea over, and I said that I didn't do it so they started chucking tables and chairs at me. One of the big guys knocked me through a pillar and the weight of the whole building began to tilt
to one side"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 7:57 am

"Helped! A crazy villain just robbed us!" A voice was heard from the building.
"Mameshi-kun, are you okay? You must go and tell the Tsuchikage about this." It was another voice.
"Oh, no! My lovely store!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 8:05 am

.::.Eiichiro spun round ..."Oh No " he groaned running back in the direction of the shop.::.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata on a mission   Hinata on a mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata on a mission
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next