Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata meets Lu Bu

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:35 am

((No allies are allowed to join.))

Hinata looks at the map and tryes to remember the description of the way, which was given by her friend Mizuki.
"Sesmois-kun should be around here somewhere." Hinata looks around. She is standing on a tree branch, south of the hidden leaf village. She only sees old and thick trees around. The trees have been here since ages.
It's pretty shady in the forest, barely any sunlight is slipping through. It's alright, thought, it's a nice protection from the ever burning sun.
Hinata does a few handsigns: "Byakugan!"
Hinata can't spot Sesmois around at all. He must have taken another route. But this are the way descriptions handed to her by the great ninja spy Mizuki. Hinata will stick to this route, out of trust to her friend.
Hinatal continues jumping on the tree branches, heading south.

*jump*
*jump*
*jump*
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:37 am

Naraku, who was wearing his baboon pelt, saw her jumping through the trees. He sped after her & managed to stop straight in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:50 am

Hinata who had only been looking forward, got a bit frightened when something showed up behind her. She stopped up at the next branch, which was also occupied by the "thing". They were both standing on the same branch but Hinata in more bent down position, feeling a bit tired of the jumping. Some kind of baboon looking thing had appeared in front of her.
What a ugly and weird looking creature, Hinata thought to herself. A small fear was also one of the emotions of Hinata.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:53 am

Naraku laughed evilly at her. He could see the fear in her eyes. "Fufufufufufufufu. What do we have here? A kunoichi all by herself? This is just grand. Fufufufufufufufu" laughed Naraku.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 9:25 am

Hinata heared the humen voice.
"Y-you are not a shinobi of the hidden village of leaf!?" Hinata straightens herslef, standing straight up. She puts her hands togheter, preparing to start casting handsigns.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 9:29 am

Naraku sends some of his tentacles at Hinata,tying her hands up with his tentacles. "Of course not my dear. I am Itachi-niisan's partner" clarified Naraku.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 9:49 am

Hinata's hands are tied...litterally.
She can't do handsigns so she remains still, not even blinking. Staring in fear at Naraku, hoping that he won't attack her.
"Itachi's partner?" Hinata doesn't recogize the name Itachi.
"Who is Itachi-san and what do you want of me?" Hinata tryes to be tough.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 9:54 am

Naraku just chuckled literally. He decided to send more tentacles to wrap her legs so she can't run. Then, he uses the tentacles to bring her into the air & hold her there. "I thought everyone Itachi Uchiha-niisan" said Naraku.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:12 am

"Uchiha Itachi?" Hinata is aware of the clan Uchiha, which have recovered well during the past 4 years. But half of the Uchihas are unfortunally outlaws. The name Itachi, has never passed Hinata's ears before, or she have just forgotten the name.
When an Uchiha is involved, then it is a serious matter. Hinata gets slightly paniced, as she starts to struggle, trying to get of the grip of the tentacles.
Twisting and moving, back and forth.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:14 am

The tentacles got even tighter as she struggled. "Now now my dear, you wouldn't want to hurt yourself would you?" asked a cheeky Naraku.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:33 am

"Argh!" Hinata feels truly uncomftorable of being trapped like this. Her hands and legs are tied up. The hands are by her belly, if she only could get her hands on a kunai.
Hinata bows her upper body down, making her reach a kunai in her equipment bag. She grabs it and starts her try to break the tentacles.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:38 am

Naraku tightens his tentacles to the point where he cut off all circulation into her arms & legs.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:09 am

"Awh!" It feels painful to have this tentacles around my wrists so tightly, she thought to herself.
Hinata is still bent down. She thinks that she will use her chakra. She starts to focus. She creates small chakra blades from her chakra points at her wrists, cutting of the tentacles.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Naraku   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:14 am

((My character's name was changed now))

Lu Bu took off the baboon pelt, showing his face. He had short, black hair, cold, black eyes & face of a warrior. He had a head-piece with two long feather going down to his knees, red, purple & gold armor on. "You will die here today girl. Be happy that you will die by Lu Bu's hands" boasted Lu Bu as he opened a scroll & out of it came a very dangerous looking weapon.

((If you want to see the weapon's looks, look at my signature))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:32 am

((Very detailed picture. You didn't need to describe the look with the words ^^))

Hinata still stuck with her feet, the tencacles haven't released her. She straightens herself up. Does some handsigns: "Byakugan!" Hinata spectates the tentacles, realizing that they are no items, but body parts of the opponent.
She'll still need to get of the tentacles, holding her feet. She bents down and puts her hands on the tentacles and starts transfering her chakra through them. Her chakra is traveling through the tentacles, heading toward the opponents' inner organs.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:40 am

Lu Bu chops his tentacles off to cut the flow of chakra off. However, the tentacles simply regrew & reverted back into his body. "Clever trick girl, but are you a match for my might?" questioned Lu bu as he charged at Hinata at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:54 am

He saw what I was up to, and cut of his tentacles just in time, Hinata thought to herself.
She was airbourne because of the tentacles, but when Lu cut them off temporarly, there was nothing holding her in the air anymore. Hinata fell down on the branch. She quickly released herself from the tentacles and rolled of the edge of the branch. She, however used chakra to her hands and feets, to use the wall-climbing-technique. With the technique she is hanging up-side-down on the thick branch of battlefield.
She throws up a few handsigns and creates a shadow clone next to her, who quickly also uses wall-climbing-technique on the branch with her feets. Hinata and her clone is hanging now togheter up-side-down.
Hinata tells her clone to go up that way, as she takes the other way up. As a tactic to surrender the opponent.
Hinata lets the clone go first, so she waits, until she can attack from behind of the opponent.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:00 pm

Lu Bu charged at Hinata with Sky Scorcher held high. He let it down & sliced the clone in half. "Come out. Face the most feared warrior in existence" said Lu Bu as he looked around in a battle ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:18 pm

((You godmodded my shadow clone. Let the clone have a chance to dodge, please. I will ignore the godmodding.))

Clone Hinata saw, with her byakugan, the halberd comming toward her. She sidestepped, avoiding the hit, and rotated, turning her back to Lu. In a quick move, she rotated herself back, facing Lu, and taking a few more steps towards him and launching her fingers, with gentle fist style, toward the opponent's belly.
Real Hinata, who was still hanging up-side-down below the branch, x-rayed with her byakugan through it. She saw that it's a great oppertunity to make a strike now. She starts to run upwards, toward the correct side of the branch.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:25 pm

((Sorry, I didn't know I can't say that I killed a Shadow Clone & I am wearing armor so the Gentle Fist doesn't even reach me. At least, I don't think should))

Lu Bu retreated to an area & started making hand signs. "Earth Style: Rampart" said Lu Bu as a giant Earthened wall started rising out of the ground with Lu bu on top of it. Lu bu started making more hand signs. "Water Style: Waterfall Basin Jutsu" said Lu bu as a waterfall started flowing down the wall.

Name: Earth Style: Rampart
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu utilizes the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals. Then a large earthen wall will erupt from the ground. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with a Water Style Takitsubo Jutsu. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.

Name: Waterfall Basin Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu utilizes the Water Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style: Rampart. This allowed him to create a large waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:46 pm

((You forgot to say if clone Hinata hit him or not.))

Clone Hinata followed Lu with her powerful eyes and then decided to go and chase him, as she jumped of after him.
The real Hinata, is now standing on the "correct side" of the branch. She decided to remain there to spectate and learn how Lu fights.
Clone Hinata jumped to the ground, following Lu. She saw that he casted a pair of ninjutsu techniques which created a waterfall.
Whats the point of a waterfall at a battlefield, Hinata though to herself. He probably needs the water to make powerful water techniques! I gotta be careful.
Clone Hinata remains at the ground, staring up at Lu.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:58 pm

Lu Bu starts flashing through hand signs. "Water Style: Water Shark Projectile Jutsu" said Lu Bu as water rose up from the bottom of the waterfall. It then formed into a shark, which Lu Bu then directed at towards the Hinata clone.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 1:07 pm

The clone Hinata led the shark attack her of the porpuse of to learn more about it.
Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 1:28 pm

When the clone dispersed, he summoned some shadow clones to find the real Hinata. However, what Hinata didn't know was that these clones caused an explosion if they are attacked.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 1:48 pm

"So thats how the shark will attack. I can't fight this guy, at least not near water!" Hinata turns around and jumps of. She is trying retreat from the scene or at least to create a distance to the waterfall.
Hinata is jumping on tree branches, away from Lu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hinata meets Lu Bu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next