Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Dae's Bijuu Extraction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Dae's Bijuu Extraction Empty
PostSubject: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:02 pm

Within the Darkness of the Akatsuki hideout, he placed Dae in the Center of the room, his head pointed at the Large Statue in front of him, with the Statue the one with the Power to Hold all Nine Bijou. He placed his left palm together with his right palm, awaiting the Return of the other Akatsuki, standing atop the Right middle finger of the Statues hand, a small amount of chakra flows within the darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:13 am

Jin found his way, into the headquarters. Or more like the bijuu extraction room. "Whew, this guy was surely troublesome. It took a while to beat him. But in the end, he could only hold out for so long. Well i guess i better get on with this". Jin said as he took his place on the right index finger of the statue.

There they were in the darkness. A little bit of chakra began to spread forwards, as it contributed to the extraction. It was bad enough that Jin had to fight the Jinchuurike. But now he had to help with the extraction. He surely had his work cut out for him.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:16 am

"Well i could of shown up earlier and gave you a bit more for your money" he began with his darkened voice, "But anyway, lets just get this over with..." he said, moving a bit more of his chakra within the statue, awaiting the arrival of the other Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:22 am

"Shown up earlier....i don't care whether or not you showed. But thats not important anymore, lets get this extraction over with. And where are those slowpokes by the way?". Jin seemed really annoyed about the whole situation. But he didn't make a bid deal about it.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:25 am

He shrugged, keeping the Chakra flowing, "And where is that leader....This is getting to be a real pain the Butt..." he said, within his annoyed, darkish voice, "And we all know you love your fun, but i have a tendency to Capture with no problem, awake or not awake..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 2:39 pm

"You know, i haven't had any fun in a long time. And this is getting ridiculous". Jin then changed his focus to the extracting process. The mission was a success, which meant it was one step further towards Akatsuki's goals. They were there for a while waiting on everyone else to come in. They should have been there by now "I wonder whats keeping those idiot". Jin said to himself.

They were there in the darkness, waiting on everyone. The arrival of the other would surely, speed up the process of the extraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

Chiluna had arrived back at the Akatsuki hideout and leapt up to take his place atop one of the statue's hands but said nothing and focused his chakra to the process of the extraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:38 pm

"Why looky here." Looks like we finally caught a Bijuu. "I was worried this organization would never reach its goal." said Fuuka, as she walked closer to the statue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 5:40 pm

Kangen made his was into the Bijuu Extraction Room and smiled when he saw that there was going to be an extraction today. He jumped up to his position on the thumb of the right hand and sat down. With his sitar in hand he played an upbeat song as he looked around the room. Five of the Ten akatsuki members were already there. Kangen started focusing his chakra so that he could do his part in the extraction. With this Bijuu, the akatsuki would be one step closer to their goal.

"Good to see everything went well." Kangen said while still playing his sitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

"So finally you guys decide to show up. May i ask what took you so long?". Jin said in with a sarcastic tone. he then shifted his focus back at the task at hand. He was feeling a little hungry, which made him a little grumpy. Plus he had to spend time, extracting the bijuu from the troublesome jinchuriki. But it seems the other members were gathering now. So that would relieve the strain on his chakra a bit. Jin started thinking about his next mission and what that would entail. But for now, Akatsuki were moving along with their plans.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 5:52 pm

Duskae started to moan in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 6:04 pm

"I guess I'll help extract that pathetic Bijuu out of that Jinchuuriki." said Fuuka. She jumped onto the left index and focused her chakra to the extraction process. "I was able to find information about the Jinchuuriki of the 6-Tailed Bijuu" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 6:47 pm

"Oh..the 6 tails?. Now where might he be? And just how much do you know about him?" Jin asked Fuuka curiously. The more they knew about their targets, the easier it would be to capture them. Jin the shifted his focus a little to the extraction of the bijuu. He awaited Fuuka's words out of curiosity since it would be beneficial to their cause.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 10:46 pm

Toshiro sighed, "Where are the other five...I'm getting impatient..." he said, a small mass of black chakra began to emerge from his flow of chakra, "Lets just get this over with..." he finished saying, annoyed with the whole thing, "And Fuuka, Lets hear about that later..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 2:07 pm

"Whatever." said Fuuka, as she continued the boring extraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:00 pm

"I also have information of Jinchuuruki two have challenged me" Chiluna said than fell silent again
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:03 pm

The extraction process began, as five blue chakra dragons began to emerge from the open mouth of the "King of Hell" statue, aiming towards Dae, the unconscious Dae, his chakra flowing with the movement of the dragon, "Let the Extraction process commence..." he said, keeping his chakra stable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:26 pm

"Oh well...lets discuss our plans later, we need to focus now". Jin said as he also went silent. This whole Jinchuuriki and bijuu business, were boring to him at times. But he needed to know every speck of information. It could only serve to help their cause. Bit one has to wonder, if the capturing of the Jinchuuriki will alert other countries.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 8:15 am

Itachi entered the room. He took his place on the finger assigned to him." Now listen to me... god of hell, i command you... extract the beast which lurks within this body, claim his power and preserve it till thou are called upon to reveal its power. Take this power for us. I Command You " Itachi finished chanting the verse. The Bijuu Kaku was slowly extracted from Dae's body. the bijuu's power was stored in the state and one of the Jewels of yelloe color lit up. Itachi took a breath and then began to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:04 pm

"That was too simple..." he began to say, releasing his chakra strings from the Statue, the mouth closing, along with the Bijuu inside, "Itachi, You could of waited for us, but good work anyway..." he said, jumping down from the Statue's palm, "Okay everyone, it's good to go now..." he said within his dark, unrelenting voice, moving his palm into the air, and vanishing within a flash of wind, leaving no trace of him behind.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:52 pm

" As if i care what you think... " Itachi said this and went out the cave and left to meet Naraku.
(( This topic is officially Closed ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dae's Bijuu Extraction   Dae's Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dae's Bijuu Extraction
Page 1 of 1