Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shion (UPDATE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shion
Genin
Genin

Shion (UPDATE) Empty
PostSubject: Shion (UPDATE)   Shion (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:00 am

~General Information~

Name: Shion

Nickname/Alias: Anchor

Weight: 60kg

Height: 160 cm

Appearance: The dark black hair is lieng down on his head and by the forehead almost reaching down to his yellow eyes. He got good weight compared to his lenght but is no body builder.
He wears beige sweater and pants. With a dark brown belt with ninja equipment.

Personality: He looks tired and lazy. Talks with calm voice and often spaces out. He isn't very dedicated to his life as ninja and rather would wanna be a construction builder. Thats his dream or maybe not. It's hard to know these kind of things.
He is a nice person but forgets sometimes to act with courtesy. It may hurt people around him, when he is not focused on what he is saying.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Genin

Letter Rank: C

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Weaponry

Elemental Affinity: Wind

Special Characteristics: Good chakra control.
Description: (1) Able to learn genjutsu. (2) Able to send wind current and normal chakra for longer ranges through objects such as ninja wire. (3) Ninjusu cost 15% less chakra to perform.

Weapons:

Spoiler:

Name:Grappling hook launcher device

Owner: Shion

Appearance: A big and clumsy device which is attached to the arm. Looks like a box with a hook pointing out at the top. The reel is located in a reel box which branches from under of the device. It is able to be opened to reload.

Length: 2 foot

Width: 8 inches

Material: Tungsten-steel

Weight: 10kg

Abilities: Using high pressure air with the help of the wind chakra to launch away the hook.

Info: Got it from an old and poor mechanic. It is constructed to shoot grappling hooks with ninja wire attached to it. It can equip a reel with 120m (400feet) long wire.

~Jutsu~

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu
Element N/A
Description: This technique must be mastered by any ninja who has graduated from the shinobi academy. It's the most basic technique a Genin must know, since it can be a real lifesaver. This ninjutsu creates a simple illusion clone identical to the caster. The clone however has no physical properties and will disperse the moment it is touched.

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Element N/A
Description:
Description: Henge is the basic skill a ninja must know to become a Genin. It's mostly used as a decoy, to confuse the opponent by transforming into somebody that's an ally with the enemy, and then attack from the back when he's not expecting it. This technique can easily be combined with other jutsu for a more powerful effect, such as with Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique].

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
Element N/A
Description: Kawarimi is a widely used and very famous skill among shinobi. The user taps into their chakra and exchanges places with an object of similar weight and size. This is clearly an evasion technique used to dodge attacks; however it can be linked with other jutsu or attacks to create massive damage if done properly.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu
Element N/A
Description: This jutsu gives you the ability to easily free yourself from a rope or any other object made from something similar to a rope. This Jutsu works merely by inserting chakra into the rope, and requires no hand seals.

name: Body Flicker Technique
element: ninjutsu
description: Enhances the reflexes to move away quickly from danger.

name: Water walking
description: Allows to walk on the surface of the water

name: Tree climbing
description: Allows to walk on walls and ceilings

Name: Wind current
Element: Wind
Description: Adds wind elemental chakra to a weapon to make it more sharper.

Name: Grappling Hook Launcher Device Usage
Element: Ninjutsu
Description: Allows the user to use his Hook launcher device. Which includes launching and stopping the hook. The range of the shot reaches 30meters(100feet).

Name: Chakra Loading
Description: The user loads chakra to the grappling hook launcher device to make a more powerful shot.

Name: Power shot
Description: The user is able to make a more powerful shot, after some Chakra Loading, with his/her grappling hook launcher device. The hook can be launched to a range of 60meters (200feet).

Genjutsus:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story/RP Sample: History: Shion being an academy student one year ago. He was a little shorter and little younger.
One day like any other day he went to a workshop to practice construction. Shion had been working there for a while now and knew most of the crew. He greeted everyone as he arrived. They were working and hitting with hammers. Stopped up and wiped the sweat from the forehead. Turning around and smiley greeting back to the boy. Shion walked over to the office. There he met the boss. White haired old man. He was in good fit and energic. "Hi Shion how are you? Kuku" He leans back on his chair to take a break from the desk work. Picking up a zigarr and a lighter and smokes one.
"Hi, Lee!" Shion walks in and begins to put on the work clothes.
"Stop!" The boss commands his young worker. "You will work here no more."
"Am I fired?" Shion looks suprised.
"Look, you will be a graduated ninja next week. You will be protecting this village by putting your life on the line. It's better if you start focusing on that."
"Here is your pay" The old man hands over some money to the kid.
"Thanks" Shion answers disappointed.
"You need to accept your faith. You are not suppose to be like me. I believe, uo will do great things. Here, I got something for you to remember where you are from" The old man hands over a grappling hook launcher device. Which he installs on Shion's left arm.
"I made it myself. Quality guaranteed. Best material to keep it from being broken. I'm sure it will help you on the way."
Back to top Go down

Shion (UPDATE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: