Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fine... -.-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Consequences

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Kirigakure no Sato

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 5:37 pm

Matsuda rubbed at his back, just below his shoulder on the right side, and rolled his arm around. Damn if he wasn't stiffer than he'd ever been. He'd need to pick up a mattress soon; the hammock was slowly killing him. Still, Matsuda did his best to give a really big smile. Today he wore his typical uniform: pants baggy enough to provide comfort and a free range of movement, his overly-long belt with everything strapped to it, and a loose fitting white shirt that hung open in a deep v around his chest. His long, graying hair was pulled into a messy bunch going down his back, held there by a length of silver wire and a bandanna which was fashioned from his Kirigakure headband. He always wore this one when pretending to be on official business. Oddly enough, though, today he was not pretending.

Matsuda shoved his way through the door to an office he had grown to know all to well, and dread just as much. As he stepped into the large room, a stray lance of light cast itself through an open window and onto him. He flinched at the sudden change in the level of light, pondering to himself if he could actually get hungover after all these years or if it had become more of a mind-over-matter sort of thing. Matsuda looked disheveled, unclean, and lost. His eyes weren't as sharp as they usually were, clouded over either with fatigue or the after-effects of sake. The rings, bracelets, and necklaces he'd thrown on this morning were all twisted out of place, clasps in front and gems pointing down from his fingers. He fiddled with them, trying to get them to sit where he wanted, while avoid looking up at the desk in the office.

"You rang?" Matsuda offered, hoping to start this conversation quickly, and end it in form.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: -

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 1:47 pm

A ninja of the mist village, a upcoming taijutsu and a deadly fire user all in one. Kai Fuuma, she is one of the only fire users in the village and to be honest she is the best fire user around so when fire power is needed she is called. She was named as one of the most gifted in the village, nothing special much because she didn’t have much of an interest in the village anyway. She was called for the day, some strange calling which was only a bit unusual because we don’t get called to the mizukage office, its usually the mission board which questions the village motives greatly. She opens her eyes as she can feel herself walking up the stairs moving closer and closer to the office after being let in by the personal ANBU black ops force of defense to protect the mizukage.

She could feel the heat in the air shifting to a hotter temperature which is strange because this place should have the most water around but she was gladly wrong. Her hair was a nice lit red and so was her shorts which under them she wore fish net leggings for a sexual and more conferrable appeal with normal sandals in which usual shinobi wear all around the world. Her top was simple, fish net undershirt which over that is her personal red flap jacket with her black hair in the length of her middle back. Her Heat sensory kicked in quick noticing everyone around her, she wasn’t late but she wasn’t the only one there. She had a moment to go as she thought in her head what was going on, not really caring much but it was something none the less.

When she arrived at the top of the stairs she realized already that the door was wide open, she knew from the top it wasn’t a attack, and no kage would open the door for there shinobi so someone must have barraged in. She made a few steps before turning the corner. She walked in with her hands in her pockets with black gloves on as her wavy hair moved around a bit as she made about four steps forward seeing the ninja that seems to be of the same caliber as her and the mizukage sitting right in front of her. Then she spot with a sound of respect, a bit of honor and business sounding like a certain female jounin in the leaf village as she folded her arms with a expression of a somewhat frown.

“Reporting…”

OOC: Joining the topic...
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 5:38 am

When the man made his way to the office, Naizu was in the middle of something rather important, finding the right outfit to wear. Not knowing the best way to express himself, the Mizukage, while at a closet, simply pointed towards the door while still looking at the wardrobe. He was prepared to make a statement and opened his mouth, but out of the corner of his eye, caught the man simply fiddling with his belongings in a bored manner. Smiling to himself, he reached to the top portion of the closet, grabbing a weapon from a box up top...a kunai. With a side armed motion, he slung it at the mans head in a way where the handle would hit rather than the point of the weapon.

He aimed at the mans head and put decent force into the throw, though he didn't care whether or not the kunai hit. All that mattered was that an understanding was made and the man straightened up his attitude and demeanor. He looked ever so rough and this brought an immediate frown to Naizu's face as it was a serious pet peeve to see someone dressed in-accordingly. He wished for all his shinobi's to look their best at all points of time and this matter would be addressed post reaction from Matsuda after the hopeful blunt attention grabbing "attack". Post doing this, one of his ANBU made her way to the office as well. His face returned neutral as he observed her entire wearings, some of which weren't what he'd frown upon a woman wearing, but wouldn't consider an appropriate attire.

Thinking the situation through, he understood that he did call them to the office on short notice so it would be possible for them to have just not had time to dress accordingly. There was another that was missing, however, so Naizu would hold his opening remarks as it pertained to the actual matter at hand a bit longer. Naizu was dawning an attire of an Armani sweater with custom Ralph Lauren khakis as well brown Louis Vuitton dress shoes to match his watch...also custom. At the desk sat a clone stationed there simply for greeting, though the clone had yet to speak a word due to the manner of Mr Kohei's entrance. When Kai entered the clone was ready to speak, ignoring the thrown kunai and prepared to acknowledge the one word statement she had made. Instead, it simply dispersed as Naizu stepped to the center of the room with his hands placed in his pockets and his eyes on the unmotivated one and young ANBU. The first words spoken by the Mizukage were of casual nature but with purpose, "Tell me what you're wearing you two, and tell me who made it".
Back to top Go down
Consequences

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 3:27 pm

Still a little nauseous, and way too sensitive to light, Matsuda was finding himself irritable. Still, a proper story teller only lets emotions show that he wants to let show. He kept his calm as a flash of steel flew toward his face, allowing one hand to snake up and grip the kunai by its handle. In an instant, it was gone, skillfully slipped down his sleeve and into a small pocket sewn on the inside. He smiled a bit, tilting his head ever-so-slightly to the right in mock confusion.

"Well that wasn't very neighborly," he jested to the girl who had walked in behind him, showing no surprise at all that someone else had shown up to what Matsuda had believed to be a personal meeting. In fact, his demeanor suggested nothing but welcoming relief at the sight of a friendly face. Well, a face from a friendly faction. Okay, a face. Still, Matsuda grinned and turned his attention back to the man they'd all come to know as 'Mizukage.'

"I'm wearing sailor's garb, since, you know, I'm a sailor." Matsud began his reply in a matter-of-fact, but not impolite or particularly short tone. Simply speaking as he would about the weather. "It was made by a nice old lady down by the docks. She goes by Chtoebet," this he pronounced in a thick accent not native to the continent, "family name, and she's been making my things for years."

Matsuda smiled at his own private joke.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 4:13 pm

Stepped into the room of her leader, she noticed of his attire something a bit of a laugh, but her face or anything on her would never show it. She then remembered the size of her large breast, which her eyes wandered just a bit before looking towards the sun which was stationed gladly behind the mizukage outside the window that was much in front of them. She had just caught the seen of the man behind the desk throw a kunai at the man in front of her. Which by the way was the one who kept the door wide open; because he most likely in her opinion barged in so she supposed that it was a bit necessary for someone to address him as such. He caught it with his arms and to an untrained eye wouldn’t be able to see him quickly take it under his sleeve as she was still standing here looking at the man before him and the man before him.

After she said her piece he heard a voice first that was the closest in range, there is no sweat on her arms or anything as she heard them talk until finally it was her turn, she made a few more steps ahead of her former location standing right next to the man that was formerly in front of her so she can speak more clearly. Only thought running through her mind was wondering what was needed and is anything important going to be shared between her and the man standing next to her which she could catch a smell of sea or water which she choose to ignore because she felt it wasn’t the right time to be commenting on people’s appearance so she then opened her mouth and spoke about her appearance.

“My former outfit got dirty in a A-Ranked mission while in Takigakure…So happens I took a nice outfit that suited me while in their territory before taking them out…I know it isn’t former ninja attire but it is a lot better then what most people are wearing…”

Her eyes cast a look at the man next to her before looking back at the mizukage keeping her heat sensory on making sure nothing will interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 5:57 am

Naizu simply smiled when the young ANBU made her smart comment indirectly of the jounin to her side. The question was simply one of personal interest, but nothing of true importance and due to the fact that the other was more than likely not to show he was going to skip the the remaining possible chat time. "Kai, I'm going to need you to stay here with me after both your briefings as there is something more I need to speak to you about. Matsuda, I'm gonna need you to check in on some of the chuunins by the docks training and I told them I'd have a Jounin to help them with any problems, questions or concerns they may have for the day. They're an eager bunch so I hope you had your get up and go food today, when you're done come speak with me...I'll have something for you. They should be arriving there in around 10 minutes, so you'd best be on your way momentarily" Nai said turning and returning to his desk.

Walking to his chair, he looked to a folder that sat neatly on his desk with a slight stare at it before picking it up. "Kai, this holds your mission inside and with it is a list of names to go with it, make sure that when this is done you return this to my desk. I would also like you to do a patrol around the village and make sure all is as it needs to be, I will allot you a few hours to take care of this. In advance, from my heart, I appreciate this and when I dish out missions, its always going to be a priority to thank my shinobi" he finished as he sat down opening up his drawer. He grabbed a small stack of papers, a pen and a bunch of sticky pads, prepping to get some desk work done. "Any questions?"

(Folder)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Consequences

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 8:18 pm

Matsuda gave a lazy salute. He knew when bigger people were wanted, and quite frankly he didn't care. He just wanted to get back to his boat. Maybe once he'd finished with the Chuunin he'd be let free for another month or so. He'd definitely be going out for a trip soon; his two friends and one potential new crew-mate were going to need some bonding time. He sighed and turned to leave, on his heels, but not before casting a look at the folder.

Unable to tell exactly what was in the folder, Matsuda was only able to verify that it was, indeed, some type of secretive mission. If he had to guess, it involved missing ninja. The mist were all-too-famous for their Hunter nin, and it had become commonplace to find oneself on a mission related to that field. This, of course, was no interest to Matsuda. So he turned, without a bow or word, and left.
[[short. exit]]
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 4:15 pm

No pressure at all on her head, mostly because most of her opponents almost all of them probably never thought of the word genjutsu. Which is funny because she major in illusions, meaning she barely never have a problem with capturing anyone, she has a simple job which provide a bit of action. She sighed lightly seeing the folder standing on his desk. She thought to herself of the hassle of going to find what ever it is she has to find. She took her left hand and dusted her right shoulder off although it wasn’t dusty she still felt it was a bit necessary and she was said to be needed after the briefing probably for a secret mission or something of his personal interest. Giving a small blink noticing the man besides her was just about out the door still looking at the folder not even getting close to the desk of her famous mizukage.

Her eye lids then got a bit heavy which caused her to show only half of her eyes as they stare directly at what was forward. He left as slowly the door and the door slammed a bit which indicated that he understood as she just stood there for the moment there was something she was going to get informed or requested to do. She didn’t care what it was to be honest, but she felt like it was better then nothing. So as her arms were first close on her waist she raised them up over her large breast and folded them and spread her legs for just a bit and spoke with a more just got out of bed sound.

“No questions or concerns…I’ll pick up the folder when I leave…now what did you need to speak to me personally about….”
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 9:05 pm

Naizu opened a drawer and scavenged through it a bit as if he was either missing something, or simply looking for something of extreme importance. At first, he moved thing at a rather quick pace as his head bobbed and weaved in a sense while he searched. Finally he simply stopped and grabbed something with both hand while staring with a slight smile. He lifted an envelope that seemed a bit aged from the drawer and placed it on the desk and slowly opened it and pulling out a group of 4x6 photo's. "In this time of peace, you never take a single thing for granted as it can turn in a matter of moments...or seconds" he said lowly but loud enough to be heard clearly.

Turning them all face up and motioning to Kai to come to the desk, he picked up one of the photos and stared at it for a bit before turning it towards the young ANBU. "These are people that were and are closest to me and my reason for doing what I do in this random world we live in" he said. The photos were of his former Kage, Saruno Kazura, his friends Tenshin Nara and Kidate Gyouan, his mother, father and brother Morbokai Nimakee whom he had turned to face the Kai. Pointing to the picture of his brother, he spoke once more, " do you know who this is?" he asked her, looking her in the eyes as he spoke. He asked her this because it would link to the next set of words as well as his last before he would end the meeting with the Kunoichi ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 6:19 pm

As she stood there for a moment as she let out a sigh as she watched her mizukage ramble through the dressers and things he had looking for stuff. Not a drop of sweat when she was waiting for what ever he was looking for, which didn’t really concern her as her eyes went around looking at pictures as she went into her own world until she noticed a smile coming from this man’s face. Then was given a signal to move closer to the desk, so she took about three steps from her former location and closer to the desk. She began to fiddle with her fingers testing the material of the gloves she had on in which she enjoyed very well for years. She blinked for a moment as she saw a picture of people in the picture as the man before her and the whole village leader began to explain who was in the picture. She didn’t know any of them to be honest, but the fact that he brought these random people up must mean something of importance which she didn’t mind and hopped what ever it was, wasn’t much of a hassle for her. She started to think this was going to get really personal for the man, which changed her facial expression to uncaring to confused just a bit. Then she was asked did she know who one of them was, she closed her eyes and spoke boldly.

“No…What does this mean anyway..”

OOC: Short!
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 9:33 pm

******OOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCC:::::: THE COMPUTER ERASED MY ENTIRE POST I'VE BEEN WORKING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ANGRY!!!!! Will post....or try to post again in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 9:43 pm

The fact that she was ANBU and didn't know a single person shown to her was surprising to Naizu and he made a slight face of disappointment after the question. After a slight sigh, he proceeded nonchalantly with the purpose of the him showing her these pictures. "This is my brother, Morbokai Nimakee and he was taken out while he was on a self serving mission of only his knowledge. I show you these people because they are people that not only I respect and cared for, but also may have some relevance to the future. Morbokai's agenda was something I questioned for a while but now I know that he may have been in league with some people of request amongst all bingo books. Though I'm not completely sure, I look to confirm and confront them when given the time to do so" he said as he looked at another picture. "I wish for you to look up on those that may be on other bingo books as well as ours when you have the chance" he said as he gathered the photos together and stacked them neatly.

"My main reason for wanting to speak with you is because I want to warn you, one of the names on the list may surprise you. The fact that its there has meaning that you may want to get a clearer understanding of later, but I wish you to give strong thought to why its there before questioning. Only open that folder once you get to a place of solitude and once you understand your mission, take to it immediately". he said. Standing up once more, he walked over and place a hand on her shoulder and spoke kindly and with a smile, " I believe you have a lot to offer this world of shinobi Kai, I just wish that you find all of your potential and learn to use it as a great kunoichi should". As those words were spoken, he proceeded to the door and opened it. If she said nothing to him he would walk out and the meeting would be adjourned.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

The ninja was always in for a lot of things for her life, but here she felt to be much different then ever due to everyone else’s fighting powers being very much different then her’s. Being a fire breathing being she is not use to water breathing humans at all. But right now she was being informed of something that seemed to be of real importance, right now she is looking at some important people who he cared about meaning they should be of his level of skills. But she was herself a mere jounin and to go up against a kage or two is quite alarming. But for some strange reason she was never worried about it, because she usually have the skills to take on her opponents though it was one man that completely was able to overwhelm her at best no matter how hard she tried.

She blinked in remembering the past before getting to this village of such laws which she did not like much but she knew it was only for the moment so she sucked it up. She sighed noticing a bit of her hair went through and got to the front of her hair as he continued to talk remembering the names like a notepad. Using her left hand she moved the piece of hair back to her back and when she did he put his hand on her shoulder, which he would notice her body heat is at a alarming level which he could feel her heat which is at a high temperature. Then she moved forward with a few steps gathering up the papers within the folder before putting them back in the folder. She sighed listening to the man with a good amount of chakra.

“Mizukage of the lands of the water….you must have studied a lot about me to choose me…or…there must be something about me that you know about me…”

She gave a turn around to face him with the folders in both hands holding them above her large breast with a face of unimportance and a more boring look but her mind was as sharp as a king’s blade.

“Well….what is it….surely you don’t trust me that much to know that much information about your personal life….I am a mere jounin…so to be revealed this much must mean something….”
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

((Allucard, its been almost a week, let's get a post man :/))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 12:54 am

"Holy Shit" Tenshin said. The words came out low and slow, almost the exclamation of n awestruck Cartoon Character. But after two years in a mountain full of insane creatures the view warranted an exclamation. And there was the element of surprise. At one moment he was walking in the forest and tree's the next the trees were gone and the land itself fell away north, south, and east. He was then taking away by the sudden breathtaking, stomach-dropping view.

Ahead of him, beyond the village, was a gray band of river running south. Where it came out of the forest the river ran between steep banks, but they lowered as the river entered the first cultivated fields, then fell away entirely. He saw a few strands of palm trees, green and improbably tropical. Beyond the large -sized village, the land west of the river was a brilliant green shot out everywhere with more gray. Ten was sure if the sun was out that gray would be blue, and when the sun was over head it be so bright you can barely see it. It wasn't long before Ten say the rice fields or maybe it was called paddies. He glanced at everything around him then snapped back to reality and continue along his path of the palaver.

It wasn't long before Tenshin found the person he was looking for and being the ninja he was he couldn't just walk through the front door because it would cause lots of chaos. So he deiced to come through a window which wasn't a smart idea.

To many people Tenshin looked like a young man, only in his 20's, but the truth was Tenshin was older this majority in this room. A red scarf covers the face of the man or rather the lower face. The part of the face that would show the mouth and chin is covered. It extends upwards from the armor and can be seen to be ragged and has been through much. Along the shoulders are a covering of what seems to be a white metal that resembles bone. However this metal is stronger than bone and was taken from an underground cave somewhere and has the sturdiness of somewhere between steel and aluminum. Underneath that is a black shirt that has a rip or hole or cut that goes from right below the collar bone and extends downwards to the bottom of the pectoral muscles. Overlapping his ribs is the same white metal that resembles bone but is much harder. These ribs, at least the upper ones, are attached to the shoulder guards. Finally the upper body is topped off by claws that cover both hands and extend down the bottom of the forearm. These are made of once again the same white material that the other armor is made of. It extends upwards at the elbow joint which allows for maximum mobility of both arms and at the ends of the claws are four extensions that cover and go beyond the four main fingers. Overlapping at the bottom where his upper body meets his lower body or at the hip for you idiots. A skull holds the points together like a belt. The skull itself is made of this metal which proves its flexibility and combat advantages. However to cover for people finding out exactly how good the metal is the skull has been painted over with a gold finish. Finally the lower body is covered by overlapping bits of cloth that come together. These are comfortable and yet have a function. They are made of silk-like material meaning that if he got stabbed the clothing, unlike all other material, would work for the injured man instead of as a hold for the injury to remain. It is easily accessible which is a surprise of versatility due to the metal all over the rest of his body.

As Tenshin came through the window he noticed Naizu speaking to a girl. She looked very nice in Tenshin's eyes so he smiled at her as he walked over to Naizu chair where he sat down, not long after Naizu got up and proceeded towards the door, and observed the couple bicker. " I say maybe he likes you, Kai. I believe that's your name. Correct? Any who I don't blame him you have some big tits and nice ass if you don't mind me saying. " Tenshin looked at her up in down a final time before he looked at Naizu. " We need to talk so if you and your girl decide to fuck make it fast I don't have all day here being a criminal and all. If not she can stay, I love to see her reaction to your decision." He said with a small gesture saying good job with this girl.

Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 9:25 pm

"Well, to be honest, I just have faith in my shinobi as whole Kai, this is the way I've grown accustomed to after being leader of a clan and a village" Naizu said as he turned to her once more. Hands in pocket, he smiled and opened his mouth to let out another sentence when he felt the presence of another coming about. Seconds later, another was indeed front facing and sitting in his chair none the less, but it was nothing new due to whom the person was. Tenshin Nara, former Kazekage, Anbu, Missing Nin...the man had lived his life very similarly to how Naizu lived his. He was Naizu's friend and was one that would have the Mizukages back, he assumed atleast, through thick and thin. "Easy boy, this one isn't like Revy, she actually has respect for herself" he said, throwing a zinger at Tenshins personal life, its something the two did relentlessly since there were no lines in either mind and they both had accepted that long ago.

"Besides that, she's too much woman for you...even if she's UNDER AGE!!!!" he said laughing lightly. Looking back directly at Kai, he introduced her formally to Tenshin politely, how she regarded him was something he was interested in seeing. "This, Kai, is a former Kazekage, ANBU, as well as a current missing nin and probably a few things other I've missed in Tenshin Nara" he said with a straight face and virtually showing no emotion during. "He is also one I consider as one of my best friends as we've been through a decent amount together as well" he continued as he began to walk back towards his ANBU. Still looking at her, he took the time to be courteous and apologize, "If anything was said that may have offended you, I do apologize, its simply how Ten is as well as a terrible dresser with a lack of knowledge of the opposite sex". As he reached her, he stood side by side with her and whispered something to her in her ear quickly,"Go ahead and get started, if you need me, you know where to find me, dismi...well, that is unless there's something else you'd like to know"
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 4:48 pm

As the man began to ramble on about how he trust his shinobi, which to her is a bit funny because she can’t bring herself to trust many people. But, at least she learned that he was also the leader of his clan as well. She felt a breeze of air through the right side as her hair went in direction almost automatically. Then a sense of body heat was seen moving until it was completely behind her in the chair. Sensing it and quickly reacting, because anyone able to get pass the mizukage guards must mean they must be a threat or a friend. Friends usually don’t come through the window, so she with the folder in her left hand made one big step slide her body to the left turning around completely pulling a kunai out from her right leg. Her position was right in front of the mizukage in a defensive stance looking towards the man sitting in the chair in a second.

“I got your back, Mizukage..”

She eyed the man down for a moment waiting for him to move, but he was casual as ever, as if he’d been here before. Then the man began speaking, but it wasn’t of agression or of anything of offensive but of a usual tone. Then her eyes went down a bit as she found herself to be hit on by a man she had thought to be a enemy, then his voice changed of a more important tone as he stated he needed to talk-He was a criminal and he needed the mizukage time. She wanted to know what was the deal between these two. She then heard the mizukage behind her speak in a causal tone, that she was getting compared to a girl named revy, saying Kai had respect for herself unlike the girl named Revy. Then a joke came from the mizukage which made her smirk a bit.
“You Know him Mizukage…?”

That is when she was introduced to the one she just heard of, some random powerful shinobi named Tenshin nara in which she barely cared but it was good to know that he wasn’t a enemy. She untighten the grib of her kunai just a bit but her arm was still up in a bit of defense.
“Please to meet you Mr. Nara. Sorry if I reacted a bit hasty, I got a duty to serve and protect”

She gave a nod to the man in the chair as the man behind her appologized for anything that could be offensive. “No he is pretty funny, but what he doesn’t know is I can sense the heat in his manhood, so..five inches of fun is alright” she gave a chuckle before twirling the kunai a few times before placing it back in her holder. She gave a large blink after the mizukage gave the final statement.

“If you trust me, then I can stick around for the conversation….right?...I hate being a adverage jounin…and by the sounds of it, it seems the conversation that’s going to go down is going to put me right in the front lines of the action….”
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 5:51 pm

Ten noticed the girl's quick reaction towards his presence. He smiled and noted it in his head that she was quick on her feet. In a matter of seconds she was fast enough to feel this bag of bones, and react by already grabbing a kunai and already ready to pounce on they prey at the slightest movement. He began to think. " Fast on her feet, Ready to grab a bait, and she protects this low life name Naizu within a second..." He said as he smirked towards Naizu with that thought. "She can only be an...."

"Anbu." He said out loud not on purpose but when he rambles in his head other voices began to join along making him look insane indeed. Tenshin then heard the smirky attitude Naizu always starts with, and noticed that even do Naizu didn't say it he was most likely, being that he always does, speaking to himself about how badly dressed Ten might be. " Ah, the ages have done us both in ,Naizu Nimakee. I most say do why ever time we meet you must say such hurtful words. It make me want to cry at times. It's like you hate me or something. " Tenshin said in the most sarcastic of tones with a small grin on his face. " Also please stop with Revy she was my previous wife must you speak so wrong of her. I doubt you would like it if I said something about your whore of a mother." Knowing Naizu since he was a kid Tenshin knew only two reactions might come out of that he might smile and say a smart comment back, or he just ignore the whole thing and ask Tenshin why he showed himself after some many years of hiding in a dark corner under some rocks or maybe another insult close to that.

Looking back at the girl as she smirked for a small moment. Tenshin began to speak with the girl. " Yes, he is a friend, more of an enemy now for we both tried and failed at killing each other more then once, but yes. Now be a good girl and put that kunai down, or be my guest and throw it at me but choose wisely of which part of my body you hit. " Shifting in his new chair a bit as he said that the sunlight outside gleamed bright on his armor making it look bleached white for only a few seconds.

" That's Anbu Leader Naizu get it correct." He said with a serious tone of voice something new to his whole casual manner in front of a lady he never met. " Any who, Glad to meet you Kai. Your reaction was good. Impressed you noticed me but shocked you didn't strike, good thing you don't know my background, Aye. " Tenshin spun around in the chair and then stopped looking at Naizu with the normal emotionless look ever. " Naizu I have some what of a maggot I found when he was just a boy. Killed his parents you can say but that's not of importance right now. I took him in and trained him but he doesn't know that thanks to my shapeshifting abilities that you know so much about if I'm not mistaken. I've sent him here since he was born here his name Alucard you might now the kid." Tenshin then stopped speaking and soon gained his playful emotion again when the women spoke.

" Haha aren't you a doll you might be right about the five inches for truly I'm not attracted to you, though it's been some time since I've been with a women, So if you want to know a true manhood at it's fullest just say the words and I'll gladly show you, but I have lots to give so you might not see the outside of my bedroom until after a week or so." As the last word came out his face dropped again to the emotionless look. " I forgot where I was, eh doesn't matter. you get the just of it correct?"

((OOC: Eh, I think it sucks still trying to get back into the whole RPING thing so deal with it. Tank you))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 9:39 pm

"Hehe, Tenny, Ten, Ten, Revy wasn't your wife, she was simply a woman you made the mistake of thinking was due to a simple object. Revy was a doorknob, everyone had a turn with her my friend, you just took care of the in between acts. I'd place rebuttal on the mother joke but I'm now looking to jump back into business for the time. Kai, I will keep you around indeed, as a show of trust as I spoke of earlier to you about ya know" Nai said with a straight face. Tenshin killing someone for whatever reason was nothing new to Naizu, but bringing in the child of those he's killed was. A simple joke came to mind but the Mizukage resisted putting it out there and the thought was gone in seconds.

"Why choose me for this kid to look after my friend? You've held ties to a many areas and people....which also brings me to a question I'll get to in a bit of your associations" he said with a slight change of body stance. Removing his hands from his pockets, he folded them in interest for Tenshins response as he knew it'd be something else. "Kai, I want you to take note of whatever Mr. Nara speaks and post meeting, he is another individual I'd like you to do your homework on....he and those he's associated with in the last 2 years." he said in a business like voice and walking closer towards the desk. The entire meeting was going to be lacking the humor from earlier from here on out, as taking in an outsider that could be holding an inside grudge was not typical of the Kage. "Kai, one more thing...place your notes on that picture of him I gave you".
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:06 am

She heard the word anbu come out of the man’s mouth as if he was doing math in his head and started to have a hard time doing it. As they both started talking about some female named revy. “She must have been really something for a full blown conversation about a girl who isn’t here” spoke the woman out loud which didn’t matter much because they kept talking and talking. She blinked and nodded at the point of the mizukage speaking of keeping her around which is something she truly wanted to hear. She pulled her folder to her eyes, as she opened it up and went through the names and files until she came across the name Tenshin Nara. She looked at the picture and back at the man, then back and forth not really seeing much difference but they came around to her again and was given instructions by her Mizukage as she raised her hand up then back down and pulled out a pin from her ninja tool carrier. She then began to write a few things she got down and waited for more conversation

“Alright, listening…”

OOC: Short I know, but...ehh keep going =D
Back to top Go down
Sanbi no Hakudoshi
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Sanbi no Hakudoshi

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 2:56 pm

Hakudoshi, clad in his full ANBU cloak, complete with Sanbi-like Turtle mask and cloak that covered and encased his entire body as to not reveal anything, cursed to himself as he sped through the streets of Kirigakure as he was given a report by one of his lower-ranked ANBU subordinates of the Mizukage's call out to all Ninja Village to report to his office. The 4 foot 7 inches tall ANBU Taichou was outside the village at the time, helping to train some of the new Recruits in order to get them ready for the position of ANBU when the report came so he was undoubtedly very late. He was definitely going to have make it to the Mizukage, who he came to hold as a close friend and declared his personal rival, for being late, since tardiness was unacceptable in the Ninja Career, since in the field, if you wind up being late, your comrades would most likely be dead so being on time was one of the lessons that he memorized as soon as possible early on his career.

The red-and-blue mismatch eyed, incredibly short Suiton Master sped through, his appearance surprising some of the ninja who can keep up with his speed, since he was a very mysterious figure that didn't often come out into the public and most of the time, he did so when everyone was asleep so he could make his purchases in peace. Most people, even the Mizukage, didn't know all that much about him, barely anyone knew his name and even fewer knew what he looked like, aside from knowing that he was extremely short, other then the fact that he was an ambitious person that wanted the position of Mizukage for himself. Due to this, some people doubted he was as loyal to the village as he really was, since some of them believed he was jealous that a Nuke-Nin, a type of ninja he considered a Kachi no Botomufida, or Worthless Bottom Feeder and foreigner got the position of Mizukage instead of him, which was partly true but he wouldn't dare go so far as to sabotage the village or assassinate the Mizukage for his own selfish desires. He loved the village far too much to do such a thing. Besides, he wasn't a Kachi no Botomufida like those traitor Nuke-Nins and, at least from what he can see, the Mizukage has changed his ways so he was content for now.

He threw open the door to the Office and quickly closed it behind him. The short, incredibly mysterious and almost completely unknown ANBU Taichou quickly bowed to the Mizukage of the village, his mask-covered nose rubbing against the ground. "Sorry I'm late Mizukage-Raibaru(Rival), I was outside the village training the newbie recruits for the demanding position of ANBU, Boku" he said in his deep and raspy voice that made him sound as if he was a chain smoker, his odd speech impediment of saying Boku every so often, which was an unfortunate side-effect of having the Sanbi Jinchuuriki sealed inside of him. He stood up and brushed the wrinkles out of his black-hooded, body covering cloak, standing further away from the desk, since the desk made him hard to see, his small frame looking rather comical compared to the other ninjas in the office.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 3:30 pm

As she stood there waiting for those two old vets to start talking she got bored. So she then moved her body to the left and leaned against the wall still waiting for a response. Then her eyes went out of the room directing part of her attention outside until they began to talk again. Kai then blinked randomly with the thought of combat causing her facial expression to go a different route. Kai still had her folder and pen ready in her hands; she had been watching the area with the ability of heat sensory. This meant she knew who was around, but then she saw as a body heat level object walked straight pass the ANBU guards downstairs.

Her right eye brow went up with this new Intel she had just gained. So of course her first thought was ‘The fuck…’ because usually unless a high rank, you can’t just walk pass guards. She didn’t really assume that maybe who ever this person is coming up the stairs had a higher position in the force then her. He was moving at a normal pace, she really wanted to know who this person was, her eyes shifted to the door as the personal moved closer to the door.

The door was then open; her eyes then went down a bit as she scanned his attire. He automatically bowed, this made her smirk slightly just enough to show if they saw. Next, she would hear the man speak; the voice was one thing that threw her off but then when she heard the rival part. This changed her expression to a bit of defensive low key, but she refused to show it. She caught her observation, but decided to make a joke after he spoke.

“…Who let the newly rookie gennin in…”
Back to top Go down
Sanbi no Hakudoshi
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Sanbi no Hakudoshi

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 4:06 pm

After he straightened out any wrinkles in his cloak, he finally took the time to examine the other ninja in the room. His Sanbi-look-alike Turtle mask stopped on the man known as Tenshin. He made it his business to know every single Kachi no Botomufida Nuke-nin in the Bingo Book and he recognized him by his Bingo Book entry, which listed him as X-Ranked Nuke-Nin. Using logic, he was here first and he apparently has not made a move to harm his Mizukage yet so, even though he was wary of the man's presence, he did not immediately pull out his trusty Tanto that every ANBU member gets as part of their uniform, though his small, gloved hand did pull dive into his cloak, parting it open just enough to reveal that his gloved hand was wrapped around the hilt of Tanto, without any part of his small body showing, indicating that although he was wary and ready to strike at anytime, he wasn't going to make a move just yet.

His concealed mismatched eyes took a sweep of the others in the room, briefly resting on each individual member before turning to acknowledge the only female ninja in the entire group. He looked up at her as his finely-tuned senses picked up what she said. He gained a tick mark on his face, though that was the only sign of him getting angry and that was hidden by his mask and cloak, the rest of his body was perfectly ramrod straight and showed no signs that he was angry at her for mocking him about his height. He was behind the mask right now and that meant he had to act like the perfect shinobi, he couldn't afford to let what anyone would say or do effect him. He analyzed her taller frame and recognized her as one of the new inductees into the ANBU Black Ops. He grinned behind his mask as he decided to get back at her. "You would do well not to insult your ANBU Taichou, Fuuma-Rikiruto(Recruit), Boku" he said in a cold, emotionless tone of voice as his voice took on a lecturing tone, most likely for her not using proper professionalism and respect in front of the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 6:01 pm

Things began to get a little hectic and this was by no mean, in any aspect, how Naizu would like to have his meetings. The moment, Hakudoshi entered the room, Naizu lifted his head to the ceiling and took a strong, deep breath. Counting to three in his head, he leveled his head and bared his eyes to the two ANBU of his with intent to get things as he wished them. "Tenshin, I apologize for having to cut this short, but we have some business to tend to at the moment and I know you can find your way out" he said not even looking at the man. "Tardiness seems to be a theme for my request for those to be front and center when as I've asked today. At the moment, I'm in a good mood so there for, I'll allow this to be water under the bridge for those individuals.

"Kai, you Haku are to come with me, we will meet up with another and discuss whats needed to be brought to everyone's attention" Naizu spoke in a bolder tone. At that moment he turned to his closet and grabbed his Kage Robe and hat, showing the change from fun and business, to strictly business. Post dawning his Kage attire, he walked over to he good friend and spoke one last time to him for the day and more than likely longer. "It was good to see you again, but I've got things to take care of as you as a former Kage should be able to understand that . When you want to drop off the kid, bring him to the docks, then get a hold of me as you know how...you always have" he said before turning back to face the two. "Lets go" he said disappearing with a quick poof, as the others would follow him, it was time to get things planned.
Back to top Go down
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 6:24 pm

The Burning Lotus, had listened to the short man’s reply to her somewhat cruel joke. She thought to herself in a very general way. ‘My Captain…So this is the leader of us all….huh…bout time he showed himself’ She had heard that the captain of ANBU was quite strong. But in her head she never believed anything until she see it, first thing she couldn’t help but to do was to increase the smirk on her face. She then heard her kage began to move and talk. It seems that they are going on a trip with the Mizukage.

Quite an honor, she heard everything as her eyes went back to the Mizukage. It seems to her that the meeting here is over and a new one is to take place. Her eyes flashed back at the missing ninja, gave a small nod having the feeling that wasn’t going to be the last time she was going to see him. She looked back at the Mizukage giving him a nod in understanding. Next her eyes went back to the short one, who rumor has it have massive power. “Hey Short Stuff…Don’t think your better than me because you got to this rank first…Keep up kid” After that sentence she didn’t give anyone a chance to speak before he faded away into the air itself.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fine... -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fine... -.-   Fine... -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fine... -.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Mizukage Office-
Jump to: