Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

For All Intents And Purposes..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

For All Intents And Purposes.. Empty
PostSubject: For All Intents And Purposes..   For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

[[I'll keep it short and sweet.]]

Hachirou let loose a massive sigh of air; or, rather, it forced itself from him and he made no attempts at resisting. He'd left behind him a world of beauty and warmth for this, a wasteland. There was no sand, no potential for hidden life. What had he been thinking? Standing alone on a massive boulder, clad in only a pair of jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt made of thin cloth, Hachirou had to rub his arms for warmth. He'd come up this high into the mountains to make his next opponent feel more at home, and what a fool he had been. The altitude was too high, the air too thin, and the breezes too chilling. Luckily, though, it wasn't raining.

"Shit, though. What I wouldn't give for a little sand and sun.." He muttered miserably as he stared up at the overcast sky above him, gray and foreboding. His opponent was late, or Hachirou was early. He had no idea, without the sun as a gauge; Hachirou didn't trust watches.

He stared miserably at the flat expanse of rock before him; the only thing breaking its level field being the boulder he stood on. He chose this plateau for a reason, and that was the rocky edge that stood behind him. It dropped, straight down, into spiky stones. He had no intention of taking the dive, but his opponent just might if Hachi played his cards right. Sitting down, Hachirou prepared for the long wait. I sent that note three days ago.. You'd think he'd have gotten it by now.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: For All Intents And Purposes..   For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 6:53 pm

Two Days ago Yamura had gotten a letter sent by a genin of sunagakure, requesting a battle. He floated through the air, surrounded by his protective bubble. He stared at the desolate landscape made up of rocks. Why would my opponent choose such an uninteresting place to battle. He continued to float through the sky as he scanned the rocky expanse for signs of life or movement. He suddenly saw something sitting on a boulder. His bubble began to float down towards the boulder. All the while Yamura looked over his surroundings. He noticed the cliff and sharp rocks below. That would definitely hurt if he fell. As he got closer to the boulder he could make out a humanoid form sitting on it. "Are you the one who sent me the letter?" Yelled Yamura.

Name: Floating Bubble
Element: Bubble
Description:Yamarucreates a single, particularly large bubble with his bubble-blower and quickly jumps inside. Under his command, the bubble will take him wherever he wishes. It's seemingly very capable of both traveling very long distances and floating rather high into the air with no apparent risk of popping. Utakata can also make the bubble camouflage to hide from anyone who's after him. As seen in the previews, where he appears carrying an unconscious Hotaru under his arm and inside the giant bubble, Utakata is able to take people with him via this technique. In this jutsu's second appearance, smaller bubbles were seen floating casually alongside it, whereas the first time it was shown, it was just the one bubble.

(Couldn't think of anything to add :/)
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: For All Intents And Purposes..   For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 5:05 pm

Finally, a break from his respite. Hachirou smiled warmly as his next death sentence came; they always were death sentences, and yet he always found a way out. It had become a tedious and bothersome serious of events. So why do I bother..? Hachirou shook his head, the mane of thick, dark brown hair shifting back and forth gently with each movement. He sighed, running his fingers through the thick, wavy locks in the hopes that they might stay out of his eyes long enough to keep him alive.

He beckoned the floating man down with a welcoming hand and a warm smile. "That I am. Do you plan to fight me from up there, or are you man enough to go toe-to-toe with me?" He called up, his voice not betraying any hint that his question was meant to be a mocking one. It was simply a question asked, and Hachirou had no problem with allowing his opponent to take it however he pleased. He stared up at the boy in front of him, the figure not as daunting or impressive as he had promised himself it would be in his imagination. Still, even the kindest pet can turn rabid. He reminded himself, pushing up from the rock.

He took four confident steps toward the floating man, stopping just about five feet away from where the boy was floating. With any luck, his opponent would ground, at least long enough for Hachirou to close the distance. That was all he really needed, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For All Intents And Purposes..   For All Intents And Purposes.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For All Intents And Purposes..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Ninja Battles-
Jump to: