Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
(POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

(POU ONLY) Recognition.

Go down 
+2
Kiero Uchiha
Requiem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

(POU ONLY) Recognition. Empty
PostSubject: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 11:24 pm

Her childish look kept people from knowing she was a criminal, her soft footsteps invading those villages with stealth. Ryuumi launched herself against a door of a large mansion, her hair flying in her face. Regaining her balance, she opened every drawer, trying to find her once old possession. Her brother's orb, that assumingly had trapped Kyuubi. She had really just trapped him and let him go, but she still needed her precious belonging. Her delicate fingers moved through important papers, as she quickly dropped them down and began to run to the stairs. Noticing people standing there with weapons, her ears perked. E-Eh? she thought to herself as they started to look at eachother. They thought she was just a child. Smiling, her baby-like cheeks making a chubby-looking expression on her face, her white dress flowed behind her as she hopped up the stairs. Then, pulling a dagger out of a garter on her leg, she cut one guy's out of the three, as the other two dropped their weapons. Quickly pinning them before they could get away, she held a dagger to one of their necks.

"Sorry to intrude, but has anyone seen my orb?" she said with a bubbly voice.
"No ma'am." They said in unision.
"You lying to me boys?" She stared at them intently.
"No ma'am." They repeated.
"Well. Since your of no use..." she pushed the knife deeper, cutting the one guy's throat as the other one got his arm slashed deeply, bleeding until his death. Ryuumi sighed, putting her hand to her forehead, feeling the sweat push out.
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Kumogakure

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 11:34 am

Kiero tends to visit things that normally gives him that nostalgic feeling. And a good example of that is him visiting one of the former POU headquarters here in the Rain Village. It is labeled as " former " because it only serves now as a somewhat vacation house for members of the POU. A lot of relics and treasures are stored in mansion. Which includes the ranks of Ryuumi Uchiha, Kiero's beloved sister. Just recalling the name of her sister sends nostalgia all through out his body. " Which reminds me, I wonder where she is right now? " he carefully thought. As he entered his own personal room in the mansion he sat on the bed. From where his position a picture frame is clearly seen. The picture is composed of Kiero and Ryuumi when they we're still kids happily playing not caring what the their path is bound to. He stood and walked towards the frame. Slowly he took the frame and held it firmly on his right hand. Flashbacks started to commence as he held a piece of his life. It may sound painful, but moments like this when Kiero can reminisce without thinking of anything is treasured by Kiero. " I wonder where would be the time that I'll be with my family again..." he spoke as his eyes gazed upon the clear sky from the window of that room. After a few minutes of silence he decided to leave the room. It was hard to leave the room as he would also be leaving memories behind. Just as he was about to go outside the mansion he heard a couple of smashing sounds. It was coming from a particular room, Kiero murmured " Ryuumi's room... " without wasting anytime he dashed and reached the door of the room quickly opening it without hesitation. But it was too late. He saw 3 guards of the mansion dropped dead on the floor and a girl was standing right before him. The girl was clearly responsible for the deaths of the guard as she held a kunai still fresh with blood stained. Kiero was only able to say one name, " Ryuumi...."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 11:44 am

"Nyeh, stupid soldiers." she mumbled to herself, her brown eyes tracing the blood she caused to spill. Her tiny fingers quickly pulled out possessions of the three guards, none of them being important to her. Getting off of her knees, she looked around to find her next room to invade. Her nimble fingers went to grab a doorknob of another room, but hearing another door open, she had no choice but to attack. Not knowing who it was, she reached into her garter for a clean kunai and to use her hand to push the intruder down. Her other hand held the kunai close to the intruder to threaten him, but when her hair blew out of her face, her eyes widened.

"Kiero-senpai?" she whispered, her hands tightening in fear. She broke her one promise that he had given her. Her only chance to be with him like family again. She felt pains run through her body.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 12:46 pm

"Promises. A promise must never be broken." His voice echoed through the room. At the other end of the room a dark corridor formed from the darkness, and out of the portal appeared a young man. The man was wearing a single black leather hooded coat. It is plainly adorned with a silver zipper and seemingly pointless silver beaded pull strings for the hood that form a semi-circle in the middle. He wore hakama-esque black pants and knee high silver trimmed sneakers and black leather gloves that were barely visble inside his bell-shaped sleeves. His forehead proctector, which was tied on his forehead, had a slash across the Konoha village symbol, giving proof he longer had ties with Konohagakure. He took two steps foward as the portal disappeared into the dark night. "Some people break promises for the pleasure of breaking them." Kaze glared at Ryuumi as if reading her mind. He looked at the three guards that lay dead and noticed Kiero lying against the floor. Kaze's black coat was slightly torn on the sides with a long cut in the fabric on his right shoulder. He looked tired and his breathing was a bit heavy, and his Sharingan deactivated. Kaze's cursed seal was active, as flame-like black patterns were scattered all across his face and one side of his neck. He rested his left hand on the wall, still in a state of recovery. He kept his vision focused on Ryuumi, still glaring at her. "You."
Back to top Go down
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 9:27 am

Its been awhile since he last saw her little sister. The same sister he once held dearly. They often play when they were still young kids. Still young dreamers, holding tight on their petty goals. The last time he saw her was when Kiero was still the mighty Raikage of Kumogakure. He was able to get a hold of her, pretty much detain him in his village. Away from this dangerous and merciless world. He knew that all of the battles the fights were the reason why her sister changed from a harmless little girl into a monstrous person she is now. But still, blood is thicker than water. Even if he wanted to put the law on her, he just couldn't. Just as Kiero started walking towards Ryuumi, another person appeared. From the vile shadows came.. " Kaze Uchiha .." Kiero murmured under his breath. " What are you doing here? " Kiero said emphatically. Also for safety he quickly activated his 3 tomoe Sharingan. The pupils of his eyes swirled and changed into a full-grown sharingan. Kiero was alert against this new guest. He couldn't allow him to make any bad moves.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 2:57 pm

Ryuumi could feel the pain still in her heart. With her three tomoe also activating, she blinked, her once brown eyes turning into a bloody red with black rings. Ryuumi pulled out her sword from it's sheath that was hidden under her dress and held it beside her, the cold metal touching her leg with a chill. Listening to her brother's words, she stood behind him, like she once did when he was telling off a bully. She could feel his aura eminating from his skin. A hatred, like all Uchiha's had, but this one was different. He was protecting his little sister, like he always did. He loved her. The words swooned in her head. She couldn't speak or move, she felt paralyzed. "Kiero-senpai.. what's wrong?" she mumbled to her big brother.

(Sorry it's short, I gashed my finger on a shaver this morning, and plus I have to go to the store in a few minutes. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 5:01 pm

"What are you doing here?" Well, for the record, Revy Izumi is still alive. She kept murmuring "Izanagi" but its not like I was able to get any info since Kyogi intercepted my plans. And so I managed to escape using Shinigami, which leads me to the present hour. Chakra drained and weakened, but very much alive." Kaze stood up straight again and brushed himself off (just his arms), then turned his attention on Ryuumi. Ah, yes, I remember you now--Ryuumi Uchiha. Don't I warrant you a hello? You stand there ignoring me, thinking about whatever is going on--" He stopped mid-sentence, his sharp tongue recoiled back into his mouth. Kaze touched the border of her thoughts as he felt her inner thought, "He loves me", a short quote he had gotten annoyed of. He sighed. "Hm. I have training to attend to tomorrow. I will be headed upstairs to rest for the night." Kaze turned to leave, but stopped. "On second thought..." The flame-like seal patterns suddenly glowed and replicated till it covered his entire face and neck, accessing the forms power to its fullest degree. He faced the three dead ninja and reached his hand out towards them. Another dark corridor appeared out of the darkness but this time it formed on the floor. It looked much like a black hole as it swallowed the three ninja, sending them to the dark void. The blood that had stained the floor and walls was gone as well. "A nice way to clean up, don't you think? Well that was tiresome. Either one of you kind enough to lend me some of your chakra? I will only need about 10%, considering that you both have far more chakra than myself. Just to keep myself concious and alive after I deactivate my cursed seal, if Kiero isn't done talking that is." Kaze took a seat on the bed and relaxed his muscles, then started meditating (trying to regain a small portion of chakra) while he waited for Kiero's response.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kiero Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kiero Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 8:45 am

Kiero was suprised by the appearance of Kaze Uchiha during this time when he just saw his sister Ryuumi again after a few months. Suddenly she drew a sword, swooned it above her head and gently placed it beside her. " She is still as aggressive as ever... " Kiero murmured under his breath. From time to time, he had to look out for his sister. Make sure she doesn't do anything reckless, or spill blood like she did many many times on her short lifetime. Unlike Kiero, Ryuumi was raised in the battlefield. She was always battle hungry. Blood is already a normal sight for her. Dead bodies does not even cause her to flinch. But still she bore the face and a body of a harmless little girl. And anybody could be fooled by her cute appearance. Every aspect of her seemed to be the opposite of Kiero. For he was a man of peace. He only fought when it was needed. He only spilled blood when the cause is needed. Kiero rarely even use his sharingan. He greatly relies on his non-Uchiha abilities. For a former Raikage with fearsome abilities he was gently like nobody. He took a quick step, took the sword from Ryuumi and placed it in a table. He then looked in the eyes of his sister and spoke, " Never draw again a sword while you're infront of me... Ryuumi. Its a bad habit. "

After that his attention was taken by Kaze. .He spoke about Revy still being alive and confronting Kyogi the rumored Akatsuki leader. With his eyes firmly locked upon Kaze he spoke, " I thought Revy was already killed by another Akatsuki in a battle in the Rain village? And you fought against the Akatsuki leader? Are you out of you're mind huh? .." Kiero was disappointed though that Revy Izumi is still alive and walking. The next thing Kaze did was to disrespect him. He talked to Ryuumi as if Kiero was not even there. He even got to the point of talking to them as if they we're his servants and using a jutsu right infront of Kiero. With a swift move, Kiero took the sword of Ryuumi and dashed towards a very near Kaze. As he stood, Kiero pointed the tip of the blade on the sitting Kaze. With his eyes ablazed and his tone angry he spoke. " You come here without permission? Use a jutsu in a very peaceful place? And even disrespect me? " He paused.. " Have you forgotten that I am still the current Uchiha Leader?, you tend to forgot vital information as simple as bowing to express respect. This is the very reason I didn't liked you right from the start. Nobunaga and the others knew when to talk and to act. But you, you're a reckless person. You never think twice. You never watch your tone. " Kiero lowered the blade, " Never ever again do that infront of me, or I swear I'll end your life very quickly Kaze. "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 3:55 pm

Ryuumi felt the blade being taken from her hand. "B-But.." she stopped, her ears lowering, but her facials did not change. She was only afraid of him, and no one else. He ruled her, but he still loved her, like a dear brother should. Slowly, Ryuumi wandered out beside Kiero before he dashed towards Kaze, his hand grasping the sword. "K-Kiero!" she whispered, her brother holding the sword against Kaze's neck like he was a toy. "Kiero, do you not realize.. that he needs help?" she mumbled towards the two. She held her own hands together behind her back and rocked back and forth on her toes and heels.

"Kaze Uchiha.. if you're here.." she stopped her movements and started to look very serious. "If you're here.. there must be something you want." she looked at Kiero and back to Kaze. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:00 pm

Kaze sighs. "If your memory serves you, Kiero, you would remember that I wasn't the same as I am now. And you consider this place peaceful? Did you not notice the three dead bodies that were lying on this very floor? I removed the evidence, like it never happened, but the memories still remain. But this world isn't peaceful. You settled down in a nice mansion, safe from the dangers of the outside world. The remaining Akatsuki are already on the move, and Revy has already chosen to join their side. The Kyuubi is probably running around rampant, and a few lesser demons were somehow able to escape into our world. It was reported that a large "tailed" leech is running around rampant in the demon country. Our once-powerful clan has been leveled down to nothing more than a few scattered members. And yet you sit here telling me that I am ruining your peace? I live because I had chosen survival over respect and honor." He took a rest from his little speech, and it was starting to get rather tiresome. Kiero just didn't get it, he obviously doesn't know how to live as a lonely ninja in a not-so peaceful world.

Kiero had it easy from the beginning, while Ryuumi and himself (on the other hand) fought for survival so that they live another day. But Ryuumi had been many things over the years, from Akatsuki to a lonely missing-nin, but retained her sanity. Kaze had chosen the path of a schemer, tricking his enemies and eventually grew a sharp tongue to mess with his enemy's emotions. "What is it?" Kaze looked up at Ryuumi. "I want to survive, and does every other human who does not want to lose their lives to the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Nobunaga Oda
Prodigy of the Uchiha
Prodigy of the Uchiha
Nobunaga Oda

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

"Then you must have one of the few rare plans to stay alive. To present yourself before the Prodigies of Uchiha."

Nobunaga Oda Uchiha appeared from out of the shadows as he usually does. Unseen and unheard. He was a ninja at all times, even during business. He donned his red and black cape, and the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan was active as well. They were always active which helped him manage his chakra at every moment, making him a very well preserved in chakra control, one of the best at it. He bowed to Kiero, paying homage to him as Master of the Uchiha, and muttered, "Kiero-senpai." Then he turned his attention back to Kaze.

"So about this Akatsuki. You were one of them at one point, now you set your goals against them. I for one want the Akatsuki brought down and Lord Vizers head brought to us. But they do provide something for us that is very useful. A distraction. So moving against them is beyond our interests, so that comes back to the point. Why do you seek us? To disrespect our master, you are bold indeed. Borderline foolish. Propose a real proposal, and be mindful of your words. Or I'll have to add...a fourth memory lost in this room."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:37 am

OCC: Your turn Requiem. :3 Since Kitsuke is on a long absence, just say that Kiero decided to leave the room or something.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 3:41 pm

Or I'll have to add...a fourth memory lost in this room." Kaze responded with a weak chuckle, with a small smirk on his face. "You wouldn't want to do that, but I guess it is alright since you so happened to have misplaced my brother. Did you not?" Kaze shook his head and stood up from the bed. "You should not take it personally, Nobunaga, but you are to blame as Mayuri was your responsibility during that mission." He noticed Kiero had decided to leave the scene, avoiding further conversation on the matter. Kaze decided that it was time to end the subject and go to bed so that he can rest. He walked towards the door but paused for a second to face Ryuumi. Her power was unbelievable, and her Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, made her far more superior in power. But she lacked the ability to correctly use her powers to its fullest extent because she did not train in her abilities. That power...it could be his. To avoid more attention to himself, he left the room and headed up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 8:41 pm

OOC: I think it is your turn, Vizer...
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 10:57 pm

(What else to say..the POU left the convo...and you left as well. This one is closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (POU ONLY) Recognition.   (POU ONLY) Recognition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(POU ONLY) Recognition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country-
Jump to: