Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Intent to let go

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Intent to let go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 5:41 pm

Revy remained in her seat, and crossed her arms on her lap. She didn't dare look up at Vizer, due to feeling embarrassed about him somehow knowing about what had happened, and Revy's display of weakness. She stayed where she was, and only listened to the two men talk before her.

((Sorry i took so long, i was away for a while. I didn't make it to long cause I'm not exactly doing anything atm but sitting there listening to you two))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 9:28 pm

Vizer stood and heard the past Mizukage's proposition. He listened intently thinking of what the man was saying. When he came to the part of wanting to know his plans and a favor, he was a tad bit skeptical. Mostly all of the villages were aware of the Akatsuki by now and their plan to capture all the bijuu. But not to what end they were going to use them, not even his own members knew exactly what he was going to do, save for the part of giving each individual powers beyond their wildest dreams. The power he sought however, paled in comparison to what he was thinking.

"If you want to know what I'm really planning we shall speak elsewhere. As far as your favor, well you have to come through on your part. After that we'll speak of a favor."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

Naizu looked at Revy out the corner of his eye for a couple of seconds before responding to the akatsuki leader. It was to observe how she was reacting to his presence, though the fact was that he doubted that she simply feared him. She had to have a reason for being silent through this entire exchange and simply not speaking what so ever through this entire time of his existence in the room. "You never do anything without a token of trust, so I suppose I'm going to need something from you to show you'll hold your end of this. I will be willing to grant you one question that I will answer regardless of my desire to or not as my token. It may not seem like much but that question can always reveal a lot, so in essence, I may be giving you more than I receive in the immediate future." he said with a confident tone and still eying Revy. He then turned to her and began to walk towards her at a medium pace and speaking while doing so, "You disappoint me Ms. Izumi, you of all people were to be much more assertive and was one I'd never expect to turn..." he said as he extended his arm and hand and grabbing her throat, lifting her into the air and slamming her into a wall, "SOFT!!" he said in a fierce whisper as he finished his sentence leaning to the left of her right ear. "What say you Vizer, whats your token for this deal of ours? And don't disrespect me with something petty either or there will be a problem"
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 1:13 am

((Whats going on with this topic? Its hard to progress with something if post aren't being made...Vizer, how bout you post and skip Revy.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 1:21 am

(Whats going is that me and you are just coming to agreement. I will be resuming my siege on Iwa after this.)

"You say much. But you must have noticed by now. I give nothing for free. I am a man of many plans. Plans within plans. One waiting to be hatched if one were to fail, even if all else fails. So forgive me for not jumping on your proposal. Give me something worthwhile then we have business. Until then we have nothing else to discuss. I lead one of the most powerful group of ninjas assembled. If I jump through hoops for anyone or anything, I'd damn sure better be well inclined to do so."

With that Lord Vizer went to pick up Revy. He helped her from the floor and held her with one arm wrapped safely around her waist. "If you really want to sway me to giving you...well the true information behind my plans. Help me destroy Iwa. And I will gladly give you more than just information. Any other words before I depart with my subordinate."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 8:35 pm

Naizu was never one too accept a proposition without some type of trust, and with the way that Lord Vizers last statement was made, he went with his gut. He wouldn't simply go with what was asked, expecting that he would make good with his end of the bargain. Instead he had to make things as he'd like to, though it would seem to be a tricky thing to do at this time. He didn't have the mans full trust, nor did he seem to peek the mans interest to the extent that he would have liked. So what he did was what he knew best, add lib, "I will indeed agree to be on the battlefield with you when you attack Iwa and aid, but upon its conclusion, I expect to have the knowledge in full detail." he said, extending his hand to the Akatsuki Leader. Smiling upon doing so, his focus was completely on Kyogi, eyes locked and all attention to him to the absolute.

Naizu's ability to work with a situation was one of his best assets and was what he relied on when situations would present themselves as this one did. When he did this, Traigus took a trot to the opening where Vizer made his appearance and stopped as he reached the spot. Letting out three loud barks, he looked over at Naizu and proceeded to exit from the area immediately following. Nai, still with his hand offered to Revy's apparent ruler, spoke once more with a light tone," So...we have an agreement right?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

For the first time in a long time, Lord Vizer smirked. It wasn't that he was without humor, he was not born the way he is at the moment. It was just that he hadn't been in a position where something as much as a laugh or a smile would be most troublesome. But he couldn't help himself, he extended his hand and shook it. Then in a flurry of flames Kyogi and Revy disappeared with the Akatsuki's last words still in the air, "We have a deal..."

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 2:11 am

As the man left, Naizu turned and walked to a window near him, smiling with a slight chuckle released. He knew something that he was sure that the man seemed to let slip through his grasps though he could never be too certain. The fact was, that he could very well know what had just transpired, but Naizu felt a serious doubt upon that. Regardless, things were set in motion and it seemed that all that needed to be done now, was to fulfill his part of their agreement. Words are the key to any agreement, more specifically would be how they are put together for transactions. Looking outside and enjoying the rainfall, he said aloud, "I suppose everything's in order now, wouldn't you say?". Immediately after, he turned his head, looking toward a dark area of the room and folding his arms. There held a shape of someones shadow, though no voice spoke after and nor did this figure move.

A man that always watched his words and yet never watched his tongue, Naizu was ready for things to get started. Shifting his eyes back to the window, he simply unfolded his arms and extended his hand a bit. Palm to the window and eyes beyond them, he contemplated when his "Partner" would make his move. The two would meet again and most likely it would be as the attack would begin, but the best part was...well it was the main reason for the Nimakee leaders smile. "Oh joy, this should indeed be fun...VERY, fun" he said as his body began to turn to a mist. As his body completed its dissipation, something fell to the ground...something that was of paper. The shadowy figure seemed to disappear as Naizu did and upon this, the paper seemed to ignite itself. Outside, things seemed calm as any other day in the hidden rain before a loud explosion was let off. Immediately after the first, many others went off as well, crumbling the building to the ground and leaving no evidence of the two's meeting. The clouds were full, now its time for rain in Iwa...

((TOPIC CLOSED))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intent to let go   Intent to let go - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intent to let go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2