Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Academy days Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Academy days Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Academy days Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Academy days Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Academy days Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Academy days Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Academy days Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Academy days Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Academy days Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Academy days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:23 am

A decade ago, Konoha fell in a cooperative effort of its enemies to destroy the once greatest hidden village. With the efforts of the surviving villages, Konoha was rebuilt from the ashes of the old, and now a new adventure begins.

Earlier, armed with the knowledge of the prophesy that foretold of the coming imbalance within the universe was forted against by the cooperation of five Kages, each sealing the imbalance within a scroll which they kept. With this secret, the Kages agreed that the five scrolls must never be united again in fear that the imbalance may still be a threat to all.

After the reconstruction of Konoha, much of the world has become complacent and has forgotten the dangers of the past. The great tomb of the previous Hokages themselves has been desecrated and everyone has become agitated, anticipating the coming storm.

Smoke from the distance was clearly visible to Saikoro as the tremor of the explosion rocked the earth he stood. Saikoro saw the other Chunin teachers getting concerned and has implemented the contingency plan, directing all the students to start evacuating to the designated safe areas.

Saikoro was about to follow when he saw two other academy students slip away from the others as he found the urge to follow them. The two then used a transformation jutsu to appear like adult Jonin ninja as they headed towards the west where the tomb of the great Hokage was. Saikoro followed suit and also used a transformation jutsu as he leaped from roof to roof.

Finally arriving at the tomb, the two he followed was perched atop one of the nearby trees, in clear view of the tomb entrance. Saikoro was not far, also on a branch in view of both the entrance and the two students. Saikoro waited and observed.

Last edited by kurowashi saikoro on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:42 am

Shion sits on the tree and watches the tomb while being disguisted as a jonin. He can't stop feeling good about it. He has never completed a Transformation technique of this quality before. He smirks to himself and feels good. "I look good, don't I?"
Something catches his attention as he hears mumbling by the tomb. It seems to be foreign ninjas dressed in cloaks and hoods and performing some kind of seal togheter. A team of backup arrives in form of 4 guards. Who each take position to cover the seal caster from every direction.
An unexpected kunai with explosion tag comes from the sky and lands in front of one of the guards. A ninja is trained to have good reflexes but this guy seemed to have lost as he was blown away. It's possible that he was too tired or maybe too injured. Never the less, his absence now leaves the 4 guard formation weakened.

Open to all

Last edited by shion on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 10:36 am

As debris form the explosion rained their way, Saikoro leaped down towards the two concealed disguised Academy Students. Knowing too well that they were risking life and limb being there, Saikoro tried to pull the two away from harm. "You two! Your not supposed to be here!"

Saikoro was also in his Jonin disguise.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:28 pm

"Huh, where did you come from?" Shion tryes to recognize the new fellow. He tryes to remember but it is too clear, he does not know him.
"I was just looking. No big deal, okay?" Shion speaks slowly and calmy. Having no intrest to continue the conversation. The action on the field feels so much more intresing. People dieng and is blown to peaces. It's really awesome! Shion turns around and tryes to get an update of the battefield. He should show more respect to the fellow jonin but he has already forgotten who he was talking to. Stretching his neck and is looking for more awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:09 am

As another explosion erupted, a figure suddenly flew towards them and landed violently behind Saikoro.

Groggy from his flight, the figure stud as if uninjured, and saw the three disguized Academy Students in clear view.

It didnt take long for Saikoro to realize that they have just bitten more than they could chew. Now, rather than just being spectators, all three of them are in serious trouble.

Weighing his options, Saikoro's heart rate started to pulse faster, adrenaline and fear swirled in his mind like a chaotic vortex of thoughts and emotions. "Must not panic!" Saikoro told himself, "We are all in Jonin disguise, this man must realize he is out numbered and it would be foolish for him to take on three in his state..." Saikoro's mind weighed his options.

Saikoro took a defensive posture as he had the other two behind him. Pulling a kunai out of his side hilt holder, Saikoro clearly displayed it for the enemy to see.

Hopefully, the other two with him came to the same conclusion and stand their ground, not to give this enemy any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 5:57 pm

Shion is busy looking out on the battlefield and suddenly burst out: "Woah, did you see that?" Not hearing any answer, he turns around to look at his friends if they had even heard him since there were no response. Shion is so happy that he is smiling like an idiot. He wants to share that feeling and wishes the others to experience the wiew as well.
To his suprise, there is a new ninja standing by him. "H-how did you get here so fast? I-I just saw you over there?"
This is serious matter, an enemy more powerfuil than him has appeared before him in a time of battle. He would most likely need to fight. Looking to his left, the jonin seemed to have already pulled out his weapon which represents that he is willing to fight.
Shion thinks that he should draw his kunai too. It would be bigger odds to win a battle if everyone worked togheter. All for one, one for all.
There is the fact that he is not that powerful. Would he really be able make a diffrence? He should take the leave as the jonin would probably cover him and his friend.
Thats right, I'm too young to die, Shion thinks for himself. He pulls his friend at the sleeve and nods to him to follow. Slowly starting to move away. Carefully spectating for any sudden moves from his enemy. If he just carefully moves, the enemy wouldn't panic to attack.
"Hey Leaf jonin, you should be able to take care of this by your own. After all, you are a jonin of the leaf. This is small fries for you, hehe. I'll head further into the battlefield meanwhile!" Shion finished with a lie and smiled. He hoped the jonin would let him go.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

Just as Saikoro thought their bluff was working, the enemy noticed something unexpected.

Saikoro took a glance at his companions and apparently, one of the Academy Students behind him has started to pee in his pants in utter fear.

Mixed emotions started to flood Saikoros brain, he wasnt sure if he should laugh or say his prayers. Now that their ruse was blown wide open, this was certainly the end.

The enemy then lunged at the closes target, Saikoro, and hit him square to the throat with his elbow. Saikoro flew backward and crashed into the two other Academy Students.

Saikoro's breath was knocked out of him, causing him to release his focus on his transformation jutsu, causing him to revert to his true form with a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 7:54 am

The hit surely canceled everyones' transformation technique. The impact was so hard, it wasn't possible to contain the consantration on the technique. The body felt like squeezed and it was hard to breath. Caughing and taking deep breaths in an attempt to recover.

Noticing his classmate, Saikoro had appeared by him, he must have had used the same technique as Shion and his friend. "Saikoro-kun, what are you doing here?" Shion said and calculates the new situation. "That means, we don't have a jonin to cover us. We are bound to die here now. I should had not quit my career as a carpenter, at least it would had lasted longer."

There was a weird smell in the air. Did.....did someone shit himself?" Wrinkeling his nose while sniffing. Wil this be the last smell I will experience? No, I refuse! Even if I couldn't even see him move, I will get out of here alive. Shion stands up and checks his hook grappling launcher device. He always got it equipped on his right arm. Always ready to battle but also to get use to it and make it feel like one with him. He runs chakra through it and checks the oils and ninja wires in it. It is ready to be used. At least I will use this ninja tool to honor my uncle. Who taught me so much and wanted me to become a ninja. I will grant his wish and use his gift in my battle, thought it will sadly be my first and last time. He points the launcher at the enemy and fires the hook off. The hook is attached a ninja wire which is known to be hard to see. The plan goes as if it would miss the enemy, Shion would immidiatly apply the break to the ninja wire and pull it back to make the hook stab the enemy in the back.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:49 am

OOC: now heres a problem... who's to say a move is a success or not?

In Character:

As Saikoro gasped for air, he tried to put his focus back at enemy.

Saikoro then noticed that the ninja seemed to be confused... or at least hesitant, seeing that he was now battling three children.

As traumatic as their meeting was, the enemy then decided that time to cut and run. In an instant, the enemy disappeared.

Still clutching his neck, Saikoro tried to speak, "We have to get out of here before~!" Saikoro's throat still ached, forcing Saikoro to cough.

Like a soap bubble pop, the area seemed to have become dead quiet.

Saikoro tried to stand up with his companions. “Lets go!” He tried to pull then back to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 4:00 pm

OOC: Looks like we don't need to think about that anymore =(

Before Shion got pulled he said: "Yes... I wonder why he escaped. It must have been me."

Shion was pulled to follow Saikoro.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:11 pm

The morning after, the bell rang as classes began.

The Chunin instructor was taking attendance until Shion's companion's name was called. "Oh, sorry" The instructor then said, "He wont be attending classes any more..."

Saikoro had a handkerchief wrapped around his neck to cover up the bruise he suffered from the attack the day before.

Saikoro thought as much. If he couldnt even control his bowel movements in dire situations, this certainly isnt the carrier for him...

The attendance was taking was over when the door slides open.

The Chunin instructor turned to see who has come, and quickly greeted with a bow, "Hokage Sama!" He uttered as the entire class gasped in shock.

As the Chunin instructor was about to ask why he was there, the Hokage called, "Saikoro, Kurowashi and Shion, follow me." He instructed and walked out.

The Chunin instructor then glanced at the two. "What have you done now?"

OOC: (Out of Character) If you want to post between what happened after we left till this moment, you may.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 5:59 am

Shion was looking at the chuunin instructor with an empty face and staring at him without blinking. He strecthed out his arm to the instructor as he wanted to give him something. The instructor hesitates at first but moves his empty palm to receive the item. On his palm he gets an apple. Shion continues his stare until he passes by and doesn't say a word. The instructor looks confused at the apple, not sure what to feel right at that moment.

Exit the classroom with supposly Saikoro, Shion asks: "Where are we going?" Shion looks at the ceiling and starts thinking of what wood the building is made of and what technique were used to it. Spacing off and forgetting his situation. It's doubtful if he will be able to hear any answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:10 am

Saikoro could only think that this is the end. He knew it was sooner or later that his luck would run out on him. Hearing his name uttered by the Hokage felt like a death sentence. Saikoro tried to keep himself composed but he could feel his eyes starting to tear up. He hurried out the room to keep even an ounce of dignity he had left, before whatever was to come next.

Saikoro felt like his heart rose up into his throat, it was beating so hard, he was more afraid of rupturing a vain in his neck, dying in a pool of his own blood. But then, he would die more of embarrassment than exsanguinations, he though.

Each step he took felt like it was getting heavier, as if sand was filling up his sandals to his knees. Saikoro felt like he was on a death march, and his father will be at the end of it in disappointment of him. Saikoro started to have cold sweats.

This cant be happening... this isn’t right... Saikoro was in denial with himself. This would have never happened if I never followed those two away from the Academy. That’s right! Their the once to blame, not me!

The Hokage led them to the adjacent empty room. Inside waiting two desks an chairs.

As soon as Saikoro stepped inside, he couldn’t help but blurt out, “HE DID IT!” pointing at Shino.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:39 pm

Shion was thinking to himself before the sudden accusations towards him. I could build this better. I was raised by a carpenter. It would be fun. Imagen all that glory when I finish it up. Yeah,... and the girls.... and the fame....

"Huh?" Shion looks suprised and doesn't know whats going on. "Me? I did what now? Doesn't matter, I deny everything!"
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

“ENOUGH!” The Hokage roared as a gust of wind blew Saikoro to his seat.

Paralyzed by fear Saikoro could only wait for the Hokage’s next instruction.

The Hokage passed around the room as his steps clicked like clockwork. He shook his head as he seemed to contemplate what he was going to say next.

He then stopped and gazed at the two, “I hear you two had quite an adventure yesterday...” The Hokage lead out, “I have talked with your companion... it seems, after your ordeal, he decided not to have anything to do with becoming a ninja any more...”

The Hokage then turned his attention as if looking straight into Saikoro’s soul. “I know everything. No need for any denials. I only want one thing from you both...” He said. “Describe in detail this ninja you all encountered.”

Saikoro was perplexed. Why would the Hokage need a detailed description of the tomb raiders... knowing very well he could easily have asked one of the ninja that tried to fort off the intruders.

Then Siakoro though, the Hokage must be looking for something specific... something only they might have seen. “Umm...” Saikoro began, “He was approximately six feet tall, he had a mask so we couldn’t see his face, and most his garb were torn and untidy... like he hasn’t washed his cloths for a while.” Saikoro tried to remember.

The Hokage nooded, “Good...” and turned his attention to the other one with Saikoro, “What about you?” The Hokage asked.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 6:38 pm

"That guy? He was awesome and scary. His speed and his power, I have never seen anything like that." Shion pauses and notices something in his memory. There was something strange about him. I couldn't sense any killing intention from him, even in the heat of the battle when he were slaying his opponents. I only felt goodness."

I was scared back then. How embarrassing for a ninja. A real ninja must be though and brave. I probably never ment to be one. I'm going against my fate and it's showing me clear signs that I'm on the wrong path. Uncle, why I am here? Did I do something wrong?

Shion remembers the day he left his home village. His uncle says "goodbye" in his office to Shion. Shion who is still young at that time, remains quiet and unaware of his situation. He looks behind him where two ninjas has appeared to escort him away.

Thats in the past now, Shion thinks. No time for sulking.
"He was nothing in the end, I easily chased him away. Saving the village in a whim. Like a real ninja!"
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 1:10 am

Saikoro couldn’t believe he missed that crucial bit of detail. The fact that they were still alive to tell the story of what had happened was completely alien to a shinobi with a mission, it was very odd indeed. There was really no reason why someone would simply finish them off, especially learning that they were defenseless against him.

Saikoro then remembered that the ninja had something in his hand, “A scroll...” He whispered to himself.

“What?” The Hokage turned his attention to him.

“Yes... a...a... greenish shiny scroll he was holding behind his back. I saw it.” Saikoro remembered from a fleading memory.

The Hokage’s expression turned dire. “So this is it...” He said to himself. “You are both excused,” He dismissed both of them.

As Saikoro was about to walk out, the Hokage then said, “Next time young one, be careful who you sell out. You might find that you might need their trust later.” He gave words of advice.

Saikoro realized it was about how he pushed Shino to the lion’s den.

When the Hokage was alone, he then nodded. “So it begins.”

Then a figure from the shadows appeared, “Hokage Sama, should I inform the rest of the Kage council?” The figure asked.

The Hokage nodded. “Before its too late.”

OOC: This is the end of this episode.

Shion, you may take lead of the next episode if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 12:56 pm

Chapter 2: Graduation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Academy days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy days   The Academy days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy days
Page 1 of 1