Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Her Safety My Orders [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Her Safety My Orders [P] Empty
PostSubject: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 10:57 am

Traveling tree to tree with girl tightly in arms as he was bound to leave towards the akatsuki meeting he looked down at her making sure she was okay. At first glance she looked to be fine, but with the moons reflection brightly beaming off of a liquid sliding out of her mouth and all over Hakaisha's arm. The liquid happenned to be her blood. Hakaisha came to stop on one of the trees as he reexamined her. Noticing a god amount of blood coming from her mouth. "Shit", Hakaisha exclaimed as he looked around for a near by hospital, noticing the Chikiri Hospital was just yards away. "Hmph, we need to get you in there, they must not know that im in there though. if they see me with my attire of the akatsuki, they will call out are where abouts." He said laying the girl down putting his hands into one sign and whispering underneath his breath a few simple words, "Henge, No Jutsu." As he said those words his facial appearance along with his bodily structure changed. He took the appearance of a samurai general of the Iron Village. Picking her back up hiding his eight arms beneath a royal cape. He sped over to the hospital her in hands, he busted through the door shouting that she needed medical attention. The nurses rushed to her and put her on a stretcher walking her off towards a room where Hakaisha followed aware of his surroundings. Entering the room she was in being treated for her wounds.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:00 pm

As the nurses cleaned her up, and the doctor examined everything that was wrong with her, Revy slowly opened her eyes. All she could see was men with white masks over their mouth, and a bright light directly above her. One of the doctors noticed her eyes opening, and noticed how it was a strange purple color. Examining her eyes closely, he then quickly screamed for another doctor to help aid him if it was needed. He knew that the color wasn't due to wounds, and instead was some type of ability she may have tapped into. Putting everyone's life at danger. "Quickly, you must help me knock her unconscious. She is in a state of shock right now, and for some reason her eyes turned completely purple, and it's freaking me the hell out. If she remains like this, she could use some type of ability without even knowing, and were gonners.". The doctor quickly drugged her a few times, due to the first one not having any effect. "These drugs don't seem to be working...get a blindfold for her, and restrain her head down. I don't trust those eyes..". Without even realizing, Revy had tapped into the Eye Of Death, the most powerful stage of her kekkei genkai. What the doctors hadn't known, was her chakra amount was far to weak to perform anything deadly with it.

When Revy was completely restrained down, two doctors began performing medical jutsu on her. Treating her up as fast as possible, for the samurai who is waiting behind them.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:59 pm

Hakaisha stood in the room she was in, she looked as if she was sleeping but when they looked upon there eyes the doctors and nurses became frantic. He cringed at the sight of her being restrained for he knew that meant they wanted to hold her down. A few hours went by as they continued to work on her body. Hakaisha stood still looking upon her making sure she was in safe hands. Nothing was going to happen to her or Hakaisha would kill everyone within the building. Those thoughts went through his mind as he awaited them to get done. He began to get irritated for one reason it was because he needed to be somewhere. The meeting of the akatsuki, it would be one of the first meetings of the organization for the longest time. But it was a much needed meeting. Hakaisha needed to be there on time as well, without the girl in his hands would not be acceptable for his lord.

Another thing bothering him was that he was still focused on a jutsu, and without a stead concentration he would possibly lose it. But just as his last nerve was bound to be cut a doctor walked up to him with a clipboard and pen. Hakaisha still standing as the doctor stood in front of him tapping his pen. They were both in front of the girl on the stretcher, as the doctor began to speak. "Well, sir she was under serious conditions but over the last hour our medical team healed most of her wounds and breaks. She is still low on chakra, very low. But we will keep her over night and by morning she should be okay with no further chakra depletion. She can actually sit up and talk now but she is probably resting now, her chakra wasn't as low as it was before it is now sustainable but i wouldn't recommend her performing any jutsus any time soon. But everything else seems okay, she must stay the night tonight so she can get some rest"

Hakaisha looked at the doctor agitated. He looked at the girl and nodded seeing that her blindfold was off. The nod was a gesture to her asking if she was okay, if she was to nod back he would simply take her out of the hospital and hustle to the meeting, if not he would respect her wishes and make sure that she was to be treated with respect as ordered by his lord.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:43 am

As the medical team cleared things up, and put the last of the needed bandages on revy, it seemed as if the samurai was getting a bit inpatient. When the blindfold and restraints were taken off her, revy looked off to the side and noticed the samurai, and one of the doctors talking. He had looked at her and nodded slightly, though she couldn't quite figure out what it meant. She nodded back thinking it was just a gesture to ask if she was alright.

((Sorry short but i just woke up and i got nothing XD))
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 3:30 pm

As Hakaisha saw the head gesture he flickered next to The girl. Standing by her bed side. And lifting her up. As he walked to the front entrance he noticed a few nurses and a couple doctors discussing something. He knew that they would try and stop Hakaisha. And he needed to be focusing on his jutsu to stay incognito without it he would give his position and location away. And hat would be a bad idea. he looked back at her room seeing a large enough window for him to jump out of. Luckily they were only on the second floor so the jump would not be so brutal. He looked down at the girl nodding, "are you ready?" he asked her in his arms. But before she would be able to respond he leaped from the window landing surprisingly softly, and sprinting off to the designated location of the akatsuki meeting.

He stopped looking down at her and then back up, "If you would like to walk you may, i know this may be uncomfortable" He said wondering if she was in condition to walk. He would wait for her to respond before moving making sure she was in full comfort and in no pain. He stayed hidden as he stopped focusing on the jutsu feeling it fade away as his appearance reappeared, hoping the girl would hurry up and answer so they could be on there way. As he awaited all of his arms extended from underneath the cape.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 5:27 pm

Revy balled up quickly in Hakaishas arms to make sure she didn't hit anything as they jumped out the window. Once they landed, she opened her eyes, and looked up at him. It appeared as if he was asking if she was able to walk. Though she was pretty comfortable in her current spot, she let herself down and tried to stand. She was a little wobbly on her feet, but her balance was good enough to keep her completely up. "I think i can walk...probably not that fast at all right now though...". Revy began walking forward. She remembered where the Akatsuki base was, and continued in that direction, knowing that was where she was probably needed. Revy kept moving although she wasn't going anywhere fast. She didn't want to be a bother to the man that helped her.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

"it seems as if you know the directions to the akatsuki base, and your not going that fast. We although need to get there quick. How about you point out the directions as i get you and i there faster" He said with his eyes glaring in front of him, he quickly jolted forward eight arms extended grabbing the girl and headed into the direction she was walking. "Alrighty then, lets get a move on" He said as he glided through the trees, upon the direction of the akatsuki base. Where he would try and be the first person there, along with who he baby sat the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

Revy was stopped in her movement as the man picked her up again. She was moving slowly and he wanted to get there faster. She extended her arm out, and pointed the way she remembered, and the man took off, much faster then revy could travel in her current condition. Although she was healed up, she is still tired, and is left with not much chakra, as well as the strain her body is still going through without any rest.

((Sorry it's short but i cant really think of anything XD))
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm

{EXIT END TOPIC}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Safety My Orders [P]   Her Safety My Orders [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Safety My Orders [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country :: Hidden Rain Village :: Village Building :: Chikiri Hospital-
Jump to: