Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naizu VS Ruin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

((This battle will be moderated by Kyogi.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

(( Naizu can post first.. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 1:52 am

(i shall post tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 4:41 pm

Ahh yes, the fresh air surrounding a massive coliseum that was built for such an epic event that would be sure to bring about memories. People anxious to see who would claim champion of each bracket rank bracket as well as who would show in general. The atmosphere was that of a highly anticipated bout between the best of the what ever sport you can think of, all in one card for an event. People murmured for the upcoming bout that placed the Current man of power in the Mist, Kiragakures leader up against a a member of the Amizaru clan, a clan that once held a powerful Raikage that was feared throughout in Saruno Kazura of the First Branch. Those of higher ups in that clan some would consider "gods"....but even gods can fall and The Mizukage was one of power to be thought to have the ability to accomplish such a feat. Naizu entered the battle grounds that held all sorts of life sources about the area, a large pond, trees, solid earth and the sun was shining about bright as if to smile on the event with its own interest. As Naizu entered the area, a loud roar came to pass as he was a very liked man around all the villages it would seem. A smile came across his face as he dawned simple combat attire of a black Under Armour top and long black sweats. As he reached the center of the combat zone, he graciously bowed and thanked those that came out for the event in gratitude, though only for a moment as his attention shifted to the opposite entrance tunnel as his opposition would soon make his entrance.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 6:07 pm

His footsteps were silent, although let off a tiny echo through the hollow hall that was around him. His black suit was tight around his arms and legs, loose around the middle part for such speed reasons. His demonic wings were folded neatly along the back of his being, his golden hues staring before him as he was almost too bored to even be here. It was too annoying to even so much as show up, but he had to. The Kaosu clan was finally being recognized from it's previous leader's, Saruno. Even though he was far, far older than he was, he looked up to that man. A drifting sigh came through his pale lips as the patch around his right eye. There was barely a thing wrong with his right eye, although it was a bit annoying to have to know there was a little too much to think about. Strategies, things to do during the battle when his opponent was too slow. It was fairly annoying all the same. He wore no Akatsuki cloak, he simply looked like a normal shinobi, in his own eye. While he stared up at his opponent at the other end of the arena, he had slowly made his way to take his right hand up to lift the patch from his eye, his handsome face showing up to the entire crowd of people. He had heard a lot of squeals from girls above, only to ignore them with irritation. His hues set down onto his opponent a few ten meters away. His arms had two mechanisms latched onto his forearms and wrists, in several different places. They wouldn't budge, not a mere micrometer. His hair began to sway to the side as kept his gaze, his right palm raising upwards some, "Let the best win fairly." He called out in a strong, commanding voice, it echoing a bit in the arena, which was directed towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 9:04 pm

"Indeed" Naizu said in a quick response to the mans statement, a very brief and nonchalant response. The women screamed more or less not in a manner to cheer, but more of a manner to show lust towards the man and Naizu was more than accustomed to hearing such a greeting. It seemed a bit different to have the shoe on the other foot however, unless it was for his former partner in crime sort of speak in Kostas. "So I see you're quite a friendly face with the ladies as well, I don't remember the last time I heard those screams from the female audience for someone other than myself but you don't seem to acknowledge them or show gratitude. You can lose your fan base like that quite easily if you're not careful, you might wanna keep that in mind" said Naizu with a smile. The Mizukage then proceeded to reach in his pocket and pull from it a rubber band and wrapped his hair in a ponytail in preparation of the start of the fight. "You have some cute little bracelets on your wrist, mind telling me what they're for? Or are they just for decoration to match your best friend bands on your arms there?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm

"I do not care less for Fan girls.. They only cheer for those who look good or win. Mainly both. They only get on my nerves. Such low caliber for a woman." He said somewhat irritated, but kept his calm tone. His golden hues closed for a moment before opening again at the man's questions for the mechanisms. He raised one of them up extract a large metal spike made of Materite a large runic symbol for "Fire" on the front of it. "These are my prized possessions. I cherish them with my life, because they are a part of me, I had built these for my purpose, and my purpose alone, they are my power, my source of it." While the spike receded down back into the mechanism slowly, a click was heard as the front of it was closed steadily. "I do miss my dear friend, he was the one who helped me make such a thing, two of a thing. He was my Mentor, although I have lived ten or more of his lives. He taught me Determination." He said some calmly, staring up at the sky all so lightly, as if sadly, yet quietly staring back at the man with his golden hues. "He was my closest friend." He had heard a few "Aw's" in the audience, getting a bit of the irritated motion along his vein showing upon his forehead. But it was hidden under his calm, unchanging expression. "Enough of talk... Lets get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

((Apologies for my non post, one will be up in about 4 hours due to laptop issues.))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 10:18 pm

Naizu sighed as the man seemed to get a bit weary of the small talk and virtually demanded the Mizukage to commence with the battle. After a moment of silence, Naizu decided to co-operate with the mans request to get things started. Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed a couple of kunai from his left pocket and a few explosive tags from his right. Wrapping the kunai with the explosive tags, the Nimakee leader casually tossed them high in the air in an arching fasion at the man across the field. Three total kunai were wrapped with the explosive tags and tossed at the seemingly half grumpy man. Immediatly after tossing them, Naizu took a stance as if to prepare to launch himself at the opponent. The actual thought was to simply present this apperance of preparing a secondary attack, nothing more. The fact was, Naizu was not quite ampped up to fight quite yet and simply wanted to see what the mans first move would be. "Alright, lets see what ya got" he said to himself.

(Didn't have much time today, I'm sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 6:20 pm

The man was throwing over a couple Kunai over towards his dark being, being labeled with tags of explosions. Within a professional sway of his right foot, the right mechanism flicked off the kunai, before vanishing out as the explosion occurred. His hair swayed some as he slowly made his way behind the male, his palm tugging outwards a long chain of spiked chain links came from the back of his Ninja outfit, swinging it forward with a high Momentum. The chains were like they were on fire, the right Mechanism burning a bit with dark anticipation. The chains slowly slipped around the ground, not coming near the Kage before him. Laying those chains down, he had Shunshin'd again, appearing just a little away from the Explosion. He was fast, even with that Heavy equipment around him. Within 'another' flash, he was setting a few chains down along some trees in the area, some grass, even under the ground. He was quickly preparing to end this quickly. But as he slowly finished up, he had appeared somewhere in the darkened shade of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naizu VS Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naizu VS Ruin   Naizu VS Ruin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naizu VS Ruin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Ninja Battles :: Ninja Tournaments-
Jump to: