Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPDM Kato, Sora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

ORPDM Kato, Sora Empty
PostSubject: ORPDM Kato, Sora   ORPDM Kato, Sora Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 11:21 pm

Kato was walking through the woods on a cold, foggy, night. He could feel the wet soil from the rain that previously fell the day before today. The Forest floor smelt of wet pine needles and mildew from the grass. Kato picked up one of the wet pieces of grass that was wider then most, and put it between his two thumbs, up to his mouth, and played a song. He knew that a strong opponent would be waiting at the promised battle field which was unknown to Kato. He was after all, Only given directions of "North of Kohonagakure, West of the tallest Pine and from there travel south to the Area with craters." Kato did expect his opponent to be strong, however Kato made it clear to his opponent, Sora, that she could only use Lower level jutsus.

As Kato came upon, what looked to be like the promised area, He climbed a tree so that he could tell how wide and wide the bearings of this soon to be battle-field were. " It's a big field" Kato thought to himself. As he looked at the field from the tree and looked at what his advantages were and what his disadvantages were. He saw a small pond, Tall grass and it was enclosed with a forest. "Okay, Since theirs a fairly big pond, I will just leave my water gourd here because there is plenty of water in the pond. But first, i will empty it throughout the battle field." And as Kato said, he popped off the top of his gourd full of water, and moved with fast speed all around the filed, slowly emptying his large bottle. As he was setting up his battle field, he placed three Explosion tags all around the area. One in the pond, One on the grass, and one in the middle of the clearing under ground. "This should shake up Sora" He thought smiling.

When Kato was finished he felt the soil, so that it would at least be wet enough to use to add to his advantages. "This should at least protect me from Some kind of heat." Kato said in his mind.

And with that, Kato jumped back to his hiding position, across the forest from his gourd, Picked up one of the pine cones, and held it, picking off the sharp pieces and tossing them on the ground. When the DE-prickled pine cone was finished, he firmly gripped his katana, and waited for his opponents appearance. "Any time now, I'm ready." he recalled in his mind. as he anxiously waited for his opponent to show, He began by activating his Mizu Kawarimi Jutsu, so in case of a surprise attack, he could always forgo the activation and warp to a safe spot somewhere, on this large barren battle field.

Name:Mizu Kawarimi - Water Replacement
Element:Water
Description: Kato when activated will turn his body into water, Example: Kato is looking at John, Jhon seems powerful, Kato uses Mizu Kawarimi! --when kato is attacked he turns into water. Jhon attacks kato, Kato's Mizu Kawarimi activates!
Back to top Go down

ORPDM Kato, Sora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: