Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPDM. Kato, Jose.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:12 pm

The wind is warm, and the sun is shining on the right half of Kato's body. Kato is sitting on the roots of a willow tree trunk, Pondering about about what he will do today to pass the boredom. Kato decided to get up, leaving the comfortable and cool spot below the willow tree. He stretched and yawned for quite a while, and set out on his mission to relieve him from boredom.

As he was walking on the moist dirt path along the water side, he zipped up his black jacket to keep the mist from cooling his temperature below the normal body temperature. Damn, it's so cold here... finally he reached the end of the dirt path and looked around for someone to talk to, until he realized that someone had been followed ever since the willow tree. So being a non-suspicious laid back kind of guy, he ignored it and came to a conclusion that this person would stop following him. That, however isn't the case, the man followed him all the way to the outskirts of Kohona, trying to keep Kato from noticing that he was being followed. Kato got fed up with this non-sense and finally decided to stop.

"Come out, I know your there!" Kato exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:24 pm

Jose had been following the one that is called kato,he wanted to talk to someone,as the village has been borring this days,it was cold out there but he had a hooded-jacket,he tried to avoid eye contact whit the other guy,he followed him all the way to konohas outskirts of onoha,he heard a comment from the other guy. the other guy was telling him to come out,he kenw he was there already,he didnt want to bother him so he made three steps back.

"i-i am sorry. i-i didnt wanted tu bother you s-sir!" he said beeing nervos,he started to play whit hsi fingers looking at the floor,the ground had grass on it,hic he looked whit his white featureless eyes,he then waited fro a reponse,still palying whit his fingers.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:31 pm

"You know, it's really a pain in the ass having someone follow you, and not attack or do anything" Kato said as he was quietly and very solemnly pulling a kunai out of his back pocket. "Why don't you man up and look me face to face if you are going to say something. Staring at the ground is weak..." "And what kind of ninja plays with his fingers when he's been spotted by the enemy. Your really starting to piss me off. Kato exclaimed while he whipped around and threw the kunai straight to the man's forehead. "Now then, On wards to my unknown location..."
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:39 pm

he was quickly,as the opponent just said battle he thought hes so rude! he then heard the finger comments,and he activated his byakugan,his temples became distinct and his veins bulged,he could saw a nearly 360° .he saw the kunai coming and he moved from the way,he quickly take the hyuuga fighting stance.

he looked his opponent,kato whit his intimidating white eyes.he glanced at him,and looked his chakra pathway system.

"And i cant stand mean people!" he proclaimed,he wasnt in anormal battle,where he will just observe his opponent quietly,he messed whit him!.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

Kato saw his opponents eyes change and watched him go into the all famous Hyuuga fighting stance. Eh, byakugan eh? Well now, i have a few tricks up my sleeve as well. "Well now, Shy are we? You dodged that kunai, but...I'm not seeing very much of your attacks. Oh well, these fights can't all be fun..." Kato then, reaching for the hilt of his sword across his waste with the hilt going to the right, slowly pull out his long Katana. "Suiton Katana!" Kato yelled opening the water source on the butt of his katana and sliding his thumb down the carbon steel shaft. You could tell that Kato was irritated with such a weak personalities opponent. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" and Kato appeared behind his opponent in an already slashed stance I hope he didn't block that, It's better to waste these guys right away...

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Element: Nijutsu
Description: The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly.

Name: Suiton Katana
Element: Water
Description: By holding the katana in the right hand, Kato then does the concentration sign and gathers the chakra and the water from a nearby source. Kato then slides his left thumb and Slides it down the blade of the sword and that summons the water element to be attached to the sword. This sword can: Extinguish fire, Realease the water in a form of an attack and releases all evidence of one being killed.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 9:56 pm

jose heared all of that,he wont stand that,the opponent moved back him [i]he is understimating my byakugan!" jose was very flexible so he just slipped down hsi arm,but it wasnt easy,he moved quickly and gracefully,again retoming his hyuuga stance,he looked his opponent whit a glance.

he attacked "Eight Trigrams Stream Palm Wave!" he said

Name:Eight Trigrams Stream Palm Wave-hakke sutoriimupaamu ha-八卦ストリームパーム波
Clan:Hyuuga
Element:taijutsu/kekkei genkai
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Description:The user Attacks the opponent whit two gentle fist making a powerfull combo using the gentle fist from 4 to 5 strikes and at the end the user attacks the enemy whit chakra consentrated in the hands/palms.It can be dodged easily
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:26 pm

"heh, you dodged my attack, nicely done. " Kato then heard his opponent say his next attack coming straight at him. He had tonnes of time to react, but instead he let the attack hit him. "Ugh! *huff huff.**kato spits the loose blood from his mouth* Nice..Attack. But i got you now! Mizu no Muchi! As kato turned some of the water in his gourd into a water whip and wrapped it around his opponents hands 6 times. "Bunshin no jutsu!" Kato yelled while giving the whip to his clone. " Oh, sorry about this but, I don't recall saying that i was going easy on you. Mizuame Nabara! Kato added onto his combo of attacks. He made the syrup stick to his opponents legs. His opponent was immobile. "You were a good opponent but you mistake was making me mad. He brushed off his Katana and used Shunshin no Jutsu one last time to appear in an already slashed stance, but this time, there was a head on the ground. Kato then fell asleep due to the usage of too much chakra. He was a good oppone....

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
Element: Nijutsu
Description: The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly.

Name:Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Element:Water
Description: Kato creats a whip, in which he can deflect certain projectiles and he can use it as a weapon. The range vaires on the length of the whip, the shorter it is, the more powerful it is. Kato can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. (upon attaining Lightning)

Name:Bunshin no jutsu
Element: Water
Description:By Doing simple hand signs Kato can summon up to 10 Bunshin That do no damage Whatsoever. The lower amount of clones he has the longer they can stay out. If they are hit with a solid substance then they will disapear. If kato summons one, he can release it at any time he wants. If he releases it, the kunai will disapear as well.

Name:Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Element:Water
Description:Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kato will expel a sticky liquid from his Gourd. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hndrance. This allows Kato to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:21 am

good it was off rpg :P
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:58 pm

Good fight Jose :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPDM. Kato, Jose.   ORPDM. Kato, Jose. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPDM. Kato, Jose.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: