Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Empty
PostSubject: The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)   The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 12:09 am

Warm, calm, nice...words that would describe the day of for the people of the mist, as two people were to meet to discuss a mission. Naizu was leaning up against the wall, outside the office, awaiting one of his trusted swordsmen. He had an important agenda at hand for them and a task that would require a good bit of people skills to complete it for the most part. Naizu never once reconsidered the person he would send for task at hand and with good reason, she was a member of the seven swordsmen for a reason. He relaxed his hands to the side and inserted his hands to his pockets, lifting up his head towards the ceiling and thinking about what he should with the next phase of his life. He'd been a leader of things all his life and over the past five years, a Kage over two separate hidden villages. He'd witnessed war between all villages other than the one that he'd be overseeing at whatever time period. But he felt something was missing inside him, no matter though, these thoughts were irrelevant to the present time and he would not remove the thoughts but relocate them. A slight sigh came from his mouth as he saw the kinochi he had called for approaching when he brought his head to level, and turned to the left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)   The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:36 pm

A meeting was called. Teika who had received the message was sitting among the dew covered grass at a nearby field near the mountains. The female sat, crossed legged, her hands placed behind herself as her head was tilted back. The soft mist that thrived throughout the village settled on her soft skin, a small smile appearing on the young female's rose colored lips. With a soft inhale of the mist collected air she felt as the water particles entered her lungs which had adapted to this environment. The rays of the sun, which was usually hidden, trickled and bounced off of the water molecules in the air. Slowly, she pushed with her hands, uncrossing her legs to stand back up once more. Rubbing her fingertips against eachother, she felt the dirt in the ground grit between her soft fingers. With that, she placed her hands infront of herself, brushing her palms against eachother to get the damp dirt off of her hands. After a couple of seconds, the girl refixed her butterfly kimono to walk towards the office of her leader.

Placing her hands behind her back, the girl hummed quietly as she walked across the fields, soon reaching the end of it, the mountainside part. Peering down, she saw the village and with a simple smile appearing on her lips, the girl jumped off of the rocky edge. The wind passed by the female's petite form, the wind tugging at her orange tinted hair, soon landing in a crouch at the top of a building of a resturant. Jumping from roof to roof, Teika finally made her way to the building where the Mizukage's office was placed. Jumping off of the last roof, her movements silent, Teika landed next to her leader, crouched as she seemed to bow her head before standing up. Lifting her blood red tinted purple hued optics towards the Mizukage before speaking softly, her voice of honeydew,
"You needed me, Mizukage Nimakee?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)   The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:57 pm

"Something bothers me about the way that things are going, regardless of our neutral status with most of the villages" said the Mizukage, still looking directly ahead. Slowly, he lifted himself off the wall and turned to the Swordswoman, "I need a little info on the new Raikage, but I don't want any confrontation nor misunderstandings that may lead to bad blood between the the Mist and the Cloud. I need a name, full, and some sort of rundown on their abilities, as elaborate as possible without seeming suspicious. The bond between the two villages may be severed now that Saruno is dead, and I wish not to rush into something that needs not to be forced if unwanted" he said in a low voice. Naizu's actual thought process was that it may be possible for the person or people respondsible may still be in league with the current person in charge, if there was someone now. "If need be, I will send someone with you to help with this task, for the nature of this is semi unstable and its unknown to how the current state of Kumo is".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)   The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 4:58 am

Teika fell silent as her leader had spoken, her hands folding on top of one another, right over left, clasping them together and placing them where her lap area would be. As she saw movement, the fmeale flickered her blood red tinted purple hued optics towards him, taking in what the Mizukage had asked her to do. Her eyes had blinked once as she felt her mind rolling on the information that was needed to be gathered as well as how to get that information. The quiet girl bowed her head slightly to to Mizukage Nimakee, a form of politeness and complete respect. Seconds later she lifted up her head, her gaze flickering towards Naizu's as she parted her light rose colored lips, her voice sweet like honeysuckle and as light a bird's feather, "I understand.. I will gather as much information possible about this new... leader."

Pressing her lips together, the girl wrinkled her nose slightly in though before she had parted her lips once more to speak, "I do not think I will need anyone's help. But if you think, Miazukage Nimakee, that something horrid had occurred, please do send someone just in case." With that said, Teika bowed her head and leaped upwards out of site, making her way to to the new Raikage.

{Exit -> Stage Left!}

Last edited by Teika Hirohata on Sat 19 Jun 2010, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Exiting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)   The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calm of an important mission (Naizu and Teika)
Page 1 of 1