Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Pot leaves and Peppermints

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Pot leaves and Peppermints Empty
PostSubject: Pot leaves and Peppermints   Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 10:16 pm

God fuck it, when did I start taking orders from the man!? Granted, I did give that man the authority, and choose to follow him on my own. But still, this rain fucking sucks... The thoughts of one shinobi known as Karei raced through his mind. All of these thoughts were the different variations of that same sentence, sometimes cleaner and sometimes with an ungodly amount of vulgarities. He once even thought of the things he'd like to do to the next person to tell him what to do. Suffice to say, the Inquisiton would sound like a spa in comparison to what he would do, and because of this further details will be withheld. Karei sat upon the roof of a larger building in the Rain Village, holding the umbrella which had been strapped to the back of a chuunin guard. The umbrella was open wide, and the rain poured down around him, keeping him dry. The chuunin guard was very cooperative, it was surprising. Karei didn't even need to kill him, just chat a bit and mention his name. It seemed that when one achieved the official ranks of Kage and Sannin, their name gets around relatively quickly. The umbrella had been less out of the man's fear, and more because Karei slipped him some money and asked really nicely. Anyway, the hows of him getting inside the village were inconsequential, what matters is that he was there now, sitting upon what appeared to be some sort of office building. Beneath the umbrella, if the shadows weren't so thick, one would be able to see the details and features of the legendary explosive artist. The man who had taken an art used by an old shinobi with legendary prowess and perfected it to a level that would make even the creator shake with fear.

The man was thirty six and yet he looked to be middle-aged at best. He wore his hair white and short, though long enough to hang out in front of his eyes a bit. His shirt, long sleeved and striped two different shades of grey, was covered by a long black trench coat, the colors popped up so that they hid his face from the sides. Upon his legs he wore skinny jeans, white washed grey in color, with a chain hanging on his right side. Attached to a black studded belt which was wrapped around his waist lay two bags full of clay. The clay would provide a medium for his upcoming attack. Suddenly, Karei would leap from the apartment building, the umbrella falling gracefully to the ground, black against the brilliant white of the building's front wall. He landed upon the ground with a splash, turning down an alleyway. He would weave through an indirect route of the village on his way to the place he was trying to find. Karei had been following a well-known ninja for a short amount of time, and that ninja had brought him to the Akatsuki Base. The ninja, Kessen, was the original target, but Karei wasn't concerned with that anymore. He waited until the man was gone from the building, the only known threat to his plan; he was the only one really had a chance of discovering the plan. Karei came upon the place he needed, reaching into his clay pouch. The hand chewed slowly, and Karei waited patiently. Once it was processed enough, Karei would release his creation and destroy the Akatsuki base of operations.

[[I'll wait 72 hours for any Akatsuki to try and stop me]]
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Pot leaves and Peppermints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pot leaves and Peppermints   Pot leaves and Peppermints Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:19 pm

[[Oh fuck it. Fine, I'll just blow the silly thing up, since no one wants to actually roleplay with me it seems.]]

Karei sighed, he had waited just long enough for a suspenseful moment in which an Akatsuki suddenly leaped out and stopped him. But it seemed that this wasn't going to happen. Grinding his teeth slowly together with agitation, he allowed a wad of clay to fall from the mouth on his hand. It had been formed into a small rat, packed with heavy explosive chakra. The rat scampered into the building, located the main support beam, and exploded, destroying it. The base itself would fall in on itself, ending the any possible life within it. He would turn away from the explosion, walking off into the village without so much as a look back. The clay was useless to him now, and even if there had been something of value in the building it would be destroyed now. A glum look on his face, he would leave the village for home.
"Shit," He mumbled to himself, "that wasn't even close to fun."

{[Exit]}
Back to top Go down

Pot leaves and Peppermints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country :: Hidden Rain Village-
Jump to: