Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)

Go down 
+3
Lkitty
Hitogoroshi
Zento
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

Zento had just left his yotobi base and was walking around in his armor puppet. He had his wings covering his back and he was walking around and popped his neck and back. "Man i need something to do. There has to be something here for me." He said and then walked more into the woods. He found some jounin looking guy. He smiled at the jounin and then the jounin looked at him. He put his hand on a kunai and threw it at Zento. He did not move and then the kunai hit and bounced off of him and he laughed. Then, a tail left from his back and then he was looking at him. "Lets make this short." He said and then walked over to the man. The man jumped in the air and shot three kunai with paper bombs on them and then exploded. A cloud showed and then you could still see him. Walking to the man. Then the tail shot out. It was going fast and stabbed the jounin in the neck. He looked at the man bleeding and looking at Zento. he had his poison going inside of him so that he would die no matter what happen. He had the tail leave and go back inside of him. He walked over to the man and put his foot on his head. He crushed in the skull and then looked at his puppet he was hiding in. There was some scratches on him but that did not bother him. He fell to the ground and acted like he was a puppet that just had his strings cut. He was laying there, waiting. Looking for someone to show up and fall for his trap. To see of they will go next to him and do something.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:55 pm

Hito Had been staring at a stick lizard when he heard the crash of a dead body against hard earth. He quietly looked up and crawled through the brush, his stone coffin that was strapped firmly to his back scraped against the bushes to Zento's right side. His black patched head popped out of the foilage and veiwed the interesting situation. There was a man sleeping in a pool of blood that he forgot to patch up with several dents in the earth around a doll. Hito stared at the doll for a long time without moving. so long that a few squrrels raced by and nibbled on his open bag of trail mix and the bird that had been sleeping in his messy hair woke up to find more string for its nest. after another sting of minutes he stood up silently and walked to the man with the bad-looking head. He pulled the shirt off from under the vest and pulled some strings off. He then placed it on is head for the bird to find later. After that, his took the mans weapons. After placing the weapons next to him, he pulled up his short to show his skinny figure. so skinny that his ribbing were sticking painfully out. Hito gripped his skin underneath his belly hole and thrusted upwards, ripping his skin slightly off and revealing a petrified wooden compartment. he opend the door of the compartment and placed the weapons in his storwage box. Hito closed the door and pulled the skin down, sewing his skin back together and pulling his huge sweater down.

Hito walked over to the puppet and tried to find its strings while talking to it as if it was one of his family. " Can you move Cousin-san? Do you need a new chip? Or did you forget your medicine cousin san? You can have some of mine." Hito sat next to the puppets head and tried to make a conversation with it.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

Zento was just on the ground not moving and the someone showed up. A person. A kid. He heard what the person had to say and then his head turned to the kid and was looking at him dead in the eye. As he did this he started to sing in a calm voice. "I've got no strings, so i have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone," He then got up and looked down to the kid. "Some have strings, but as you can see. There are no strings on me." He said and then his wings opened up and his tail was coming out again. He smiled under the puppet and the puppet looked at him with a blank face. "What is your name little one?" He said and then got his head close to him and his tail next to his head. He was ready for an attack to come and his tail had poison coming off from it. He walked around the kid. "What is someone like you doing in a place like this? It's bad to be by yourself here. You could get killed. Let me introduce myself. My name is Riuku." He lied. He did not want to give out his real name because of the fact that he was known as K.I.A. Killed in action. He stopped moving around the kid and was in front of him again but his tail was around the kid. He popped his neck and looked at him. He waits to see what the kid will do.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

Hito continued to stare, as the man popped his neck, he smiled. " Your like me, Riuku-san. I dont have strings either. My name is Hitogoroshi. No one really knows me much so i don't have anyone to miss me if i am killed." Hito continued to stare him dead in the eye, his dull glass ones boring into Riuku showing complete honesty. As the man wrapped his tail around him, he felt metal reinforcements grate against his own metal. this kid really was a puppet. A living one. The coffin expelled a small rat-like squeak and a skittering. Hito turned slightly and whisperd. " Shush Gravy, its not nighttime yet. " He turned back to what he thought was another guujin and asked. " So what number are you? I'm creation 3A, or so thats what the weird man said."
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

He looked at him. a living puppet? I've never seen something like this. I can make people into puppets but i never would have guessed that they can still live. He thinks to himself and then his tail left from the boy and back into his back. He looked at him even more. When his tail hit he could hear that he was hitting metal. He could tell that he was alone. Nothing. He had nothing to lose. Nothing to fight for. He reminded Zento of himself at his age. He put his hand on his shoulder. "Your a living puppet? Well, this sure is new to me. I'm sorry but i am not your kind." He said. "I made this puppet to hide in so it will be harder to get to me." He said. He never felt sorry for someone but this kid...He was just like him. He grabbed the kids arm and looked at it. He could tell that this was a puppet arm A good form of puppet. Vary strong. He looked at the coffin and then back at Hito. "What's in that coffin of yours?" He asked. Zento sat down. "What village are you from?" He asked again. He wanted to know more about this one.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

Hito was slightly disapointed that Riuku wasn't his kind. Though no one had taken any interest about him since he met with the wierd sannin. Hito tried not to remember what had happend after that and concentrated on answering this mans questions. " It's not hard to get to you, just send electricity down your tail, lock it in place and press down using the tail as a pointed spear, though it woun't work if it was titanium..." every puppet user knew that titanium carboned alloy was non-conductive and couldnt have any electricity travel down or through it. Hito opend his coffin and the man saw that there was a refridgeration device, a box of medicine in the form of needles, a tool kit, sewing kit for his skin, a nervous possum, some weapons, a lock system on the door and a pillow. all of these were in small compartments on the side of the stone coffin besides the pillow. the coffin was now laying on the ground and the man could see clearly hito's full name carved on the head with a few words and the year he was born and the year he was turned into a puppet. if the man did the math he would see that the boy was only 10 or 11 years old and he was turned into a puppet at the age of 4. " i lived in the leaf for a while, till some of the jounnins broke my leg." Hito held out his left leg that had to get a new metal weilded shin and be resewn with sinew. As his arm was held out, he pulled back his large sleeve of his sweater. his arm hadn't been broken for a while and gave him enough time to hunt for some replacement skin. " exscuse me for a second." He walked over to the dead body and pulled off both the jounnin vest and the rest of the shirt, he began skinning the man easily and scraped off some of the fat, he pulled out his sewing kit and began replacing the skin on his left leg to a more smooth one. he tore off the sewed skin and tossed it to the ground for animals to eat, he then attached the new skin to his metal honeycombed bones. He still had his origonal 4 year old bones but they were upgraded to make him taller so he looked like he was aging. though he hadn't had an upgrade for a few years now. he stayed at his usual 4 foot self.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:41 pm

Zento looked at him and looked at the coffin. He could see all that was there and could tell that he has been a puppet for most of his life. he could tell that the kid trusted him. So, Zento would trust him with his face. The puppet made some sounds and then his back opened up and it fell over. He was standing there with a black rag over his head and then he grabbed it. He pulled it off and there was his face. He had his long black hair and his red pimp outfit on with a hat to make the suit look even better. He made one sign and a cloud of smoke showed up and he looked down at him. He shifted his hat and bowed his head to him as a hello to him. "This is the real me." He said and then pulled out his scrolls. "Thees are my puppets". He said and then looked at him. "As you can plainly tell, i'm a puppet master. You are a puppet. I think that you will be good on my side. Don't worry i'm not going to kill you i just think that you should join me and i can help you with training and give you some more weapons if you like. I know that you are confused about what i'm saying but i can tell that me and you are one and the same. Stick with me and i can help you no longer feel the way you do." He said and then waits to see what the kid will say.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:48 pm

Hito looked at all of his inanimate cousins that the man was holding. He saw that the man was what he said he was. He finished with his job and put the sewing kit away and locked the lid, letting his pet possum slide into his trail mix bag on his hip. He strapped the coffin on his back again and nodded. His grimy glass eyes reflecting back a small amount of light while the bird returned with a peice of string to continue making a nex=st out of hito's hair. " You can help me with training? okay, should i call you Riuku-sensei? or Riuku-sama?" Hito was a bit confused on link names so he had to ask one of his million questions. Hito got up and tested out his new skin by moving his leg forward and backward. it fit like a glove. "do i have to go into one of those scrolls too? i dont think Gravy could breathe in those."
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:11 pm

Zento looked at him and smiled. "well you can call me what you like and as for the scroll i don't think you need to be there. I will let you go where ever you want to go. just stay close and tell me where your going so i can know at all times." He said and then he opened his scrolls. he made one hand sign and all of the puppets came out. He then made some more signs and the puppets were just standing there. He was not moving his hands to make it to were they can move. He was just standing there. "First thing's first. show me how strong you are and how you can fight." He said and then the puppets looked at him. He put some plugs in his ears and then the over sized baby puppet opened it's mouth. The baby started to cry vary loud and it most people it would make there ears bleed. He then had all the puppets run at him. One puppet went to the right. One to the left. One from the back. and another one from the air. He had them all go to stab him but the one from the back. His smoker puppet. The puppet had it's tongue shoot out but did not have the puppets poison shoot at him. He waits to see what he will do.

Name: Smoker
Type:

- Offensive

Description:
Spoiler:
the puppet has a t-shirt and pants on. The puppet has smoke coming out of it from the head and shoulders. it also has on a tongue handing out of it wich can shoot out and rap around an opponent from 20 feet. the tongue is made out of a vary strongsteel and has sharp skink all around. The tongue also had poision on it and the poision is rattlesnake venom. The venom of a this snake is vary powerful and kills fast.
Weapons: Where are the weapons stored in this puppet?

- Arms poison daggers
- Legs poison daggers
- Torso paper bombs (about 50)
-Head Tongue and poision
- Other... (If any)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Zento puppet
Type:

- Offensive

Description: the skin of the puppet is made out of harden ruber and paint that Zento made makes it look 100% just like him. Under all that is metal for skin and the hair is fake but still looks real.he has on the same cloths as Zento and inside of him are over 50 paper bombs. It has blades made out of the strongest steel he could find and posion/smoke bombs inside of him as well.the poison that his puppet uses makes the opponent numb all over and then after some time they start to feel a large pain. After the large pain they feel for 4-5 days they die.the poison starts to happen after the 8-10 post of the poison hitting.

- Arms poison daggers
- Legs poison daggers
- Torso paper bombs (about 50)
- Head kunai and a smoke screen
- Other... (If any)

Jutsu: If this puppet has any special jutsu, put em' here!)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: over sized baby
Type:

- Offensive

Description: the puppet is made out of plastic and metal. The metal was made by Zento himself and is vary strong. Inside of the over sized baby are posion bombs and paper bombs to. It has small dagers in it's hands and they have posion on them to. The puppet can shoot out a smoke screen or a posion mist from it's mouth.the poison that his puppet uses makes the opponent numb all over and then after some time they start to feel a large pain. After the large pain they feel for 4-5 days they die.the poison starts to happen after the 8-10 post of the poison hitting.

- Arms poison daggers
- Legs poison daggers
- Torso shurikan chains
- Head kunai and a smoke/poison tube
- Other... (If any)

Jutsu: If this puppet has any special jutsu, put em' here!)

Name:baby yell
Description:The baby will start to yell vary loud and cry like a baby (you know how thats like) Then as it dose this it starts to get loud and can make the ears of the opponent bleed

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Kirby
Type: Offensive

Description: Kirby has a fur all over his body and has plastic eyes. His feet are also plastic and inside of him is a tube that goes from it's mouth to it's gut. The hole inside is made out of metal

- Arms none
- Torso chakra pool
- Head tube
- Other... (If any)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: body armor puppet
Type:- Hybrid

Description: the puppet is made out of metal and this metal is vary strong almost can't be broke. The puppet has wings on it's back and lets Zento fly into the air for a short time. He has not got the flying thing down yet.They wings are made out o real feathers and a lot of metalic parts. This helps him with this flying but so far he can only glide.the puppet has blades all over it's body and and shoot them out when he wants. (Note:Zento dose hide in this puppet)the poison that his puppet uses makes the opponent numb all over and then after some time they start to feel a large pain. After the large pain they feel for 4-5 days they die.the poison starts to happen after the 8-10th post of the poison hitting.

- Arms
- Legs
- Torso
- Head
- Other a big tail that has poison shoot out of it
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:13 pm

(i forgot a jutsu)

Name:stringless puppet move
Descrition:After mastering the puppet jutsu, Zento wanted to make it even butter and harder to find him. When using this jutsu Zento will put a good amout of chakra into his puppets and then put more chakra into his mind. After doing so he can make the puppets do what ever he wants them to do by just thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Hito ignored the sound and tuned it out as he grabbed his strap he rolled forward and jumped into his coffin, locking the door behind him. It was the only move he knew, the screams reminded him when he met two men. One that could expell acid and another that could expell bugs. they had forever put the image of that akatsuki girl dying every day before the sun went down and made him alone. He held Gravy in his cold arms and waited it to be over. He had zero fighting experience. " if only Netsu-san were here." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 8:46 am

OOC:

Zento, could you please stop making fun of Jounins?. Saw it in your first post. Jounins arent toys, they arent killed just like that even if they are NPC. Its above the line. So again I dont want to see something like this ever..AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:53 pm

“Stop!” said a voice out of nowhere. Kaze steps out of the bushes nearby, . Kaze was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt with his Jounin vest on and kaki shorts. He also wore a Konoha headband, which gave proof he was a ninja of Konoha. ”I was given orders by the Hokage to stop you guys.” Kaze said, staring at them with his Sharingan activated. However, this wasn’t the real Kaze Uchiha. This Kaze was merely an illusion to trick his opponents. The real Kaze was still hiding in the bushes, waiting for the right moment to attack. ”Whoever that tall guy is, I better be cautious.” He had a feeling this guy was an S-Class Missing-Nin due to his large chakra reserves. ”If I remember correctly, I think Hito is a puppet user. But of course, he’ll be a piece of cake. The only one I got to worry about is that tall guy who is standing next to him. From the looks of it, that man is a puppet user as well.” Kaze thought, as he sat quietly in the bushes, keeping an eye on his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:42 pm

Maikeru waited silently a ways behind Kaze, just close enough to see who their targets were. Maikeru was horrified to see that Hito was one of them. He had remembered the name in the mission description, but seeing the face is what made Maikeru click. He would do his best to defeat the other guy if needed, but he felt horrible about attacking Hito, and was determined not to do him harm. Maikeru Uttered a quick sigh, then sent Streak away, knowing that Streak wouldnt want to be used against Hito. He then remained still and waited for some signal from Kaze to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:25 am

(hold on this topic if for just me and Hito. You guys can't come here.)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 1:50 am

(just talked with Ryu. Now i see how you can join.)

Zento looked at the man who just showed up. He was calm and looked at the eyes for a little. He could tell that it was an Uchiha. Knowing that the Uchiha clan is good with genjutsu, he put his hands together. He wanted to find out if this was a genjutsu or not and the only way to find that out would be by shifting his chakra in his mind and then letting it out in one shot. As he did that, his puppets fell to the ground and then the fake Uchiha was gone. He had his puppets back up and then his body armor puppet was next to him. Stopping the in comming attack that he could see from the left side of his eye. The puppet moved him and then it's back opened up. He walked in and the back closed. He looked at where the attack came from and could see the two of them. He looked at the one without the sharigan eye so he can't get in another genjutsu. He knows this clan well. He would never looke them in the eye and the fact that he's now in his puppet will keep the genjutsu from eye contact from happening because it's not looking him in his true eye. He had his wings open up and his tail came out. He moved his arms around and his puppets were around him with poison comming out from them. He looked back at Hito and smiled under his puppet."It looks like they miss you Hito. Now, you have to pick. If you want to train with me then i think you should stick around and fight off your fellow shinobi. Or if you stil have feelings for them, go to them. I will leave you three be if that is your wish. Oh and you there." He said and pointed at the one that looked like a genin. "I can tell by your eyes that you are friends with Hito here. I done wish to take him from you two. But if he wants my help, i will give it to him." He said and waits.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 2:05 am

Hito was completely torn. No one would help him with training, but he didn't want to fight. He didn't know how. All he was good at was hiding and the only reason he was a chunnin was because he became one by default. He thought of all of what he would be leaving; The scenery, the slums, the metal scrap yard and Maikeru. He would gain a teacher, a mechanic to help him, new scenery and maybe someone that would understand him. Though, Maikeru was already trying to understand him and even teach him about his own magic called 'biology'. Oh, if only Netsu-san was here... she would know what to do.

Hito curled up in his coffin and held his fat little possum. The stone coffin stayed there between Riuku-san, and Maikeru-san. Unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Netsuretsu
Genin
Genin
Netsuretsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwakagure

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 2:23 am

(I'm not from leaf, but ill join the topic anyway)

Netsuretsu had been walking to the leaf to find her so called brother. She was met with quite a bit of comotion. It was two oposing teams with a coffin between them. She brushed her bangs away to look closer. Yes, it was the boy's coffin, who else would have one? A corpse? Net straightend her pressed kimono, and brushed off the dirt from her neat blue hakama. Her wrapped hands and legs hid her mettalic limbs that needed no refridgeration like Hitogoroshi. Net's calm demeanor was snapped in half once she grasped the situation. One of her only clan connections was being a coward. She walked out in the middle of the clearing (as much as it pained her) she grabbed the end of the coffin door, made sure her fingers were latched onto the lock and ripped it open. She saw Hito cowering, the next second she pulled him out and dropped him onto the gras. " What in the world are you doing, pipsqueak? Go train!!!" She didn't see the stone door flying from its hynges and cut two trees in half and destroyed the one behind it.

Name: metal hands
Element: n/a
Description: net's arms are completely made of titanium alloy, steel shocks, and alunimum brackets for flexibility. it takes 3 times more effort to break her arm than the normal bone
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:09 am

OOC:

Read the Genjutsu rules

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/rules-announcements-f1/genjutsu-rules-new-by-kitsuke-with-genkou-s-approval-please-read-t4866.htm

You
cannot simply get out of a Genjutsu, you first need to know INRP that
your in a Genjutsu before using Kai. Otherwise, that's meta-gaming.

But believe me, it isnt easy to know your in a genjutsu, why?

Why would you know that the guy infront of you is a fake? you wouldnt unless your meta-gaming.

And your Stringless puppet Jutsu is voided, since I unapproved it for
some reasons which you can check in the jutsu topic it was placed.

~Kitsuke, just stressing the rules.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

Zento wrote:
(just talked with Ryu. Now i see how you can join.)

Zento looked at the man who just showed up. He was calm and looked at the eyes for a little. He could tell that it was an Uchiha. He knows about the powers of there genjutsu and he pulled his body armor puppet and then got inside of him. He knows this clan well. He would never looke them in the eye and the fact that he's now in his puppet will keep the genjutsu from eye contact from happening because it's not looking him in his true eye. He had his wings open up and his tail came out. He moved his arms around and his puppets were around him with poison comming out from them. He looked back at Hito and smiled under his puppet."It looks like they miss you Hito. Now, you have to pick. If you want to train with me then i think you should stick around and fight off your fellow shinobi. Or if you stil have feelings for them, go to them. I will leave you three be if that is your wish. Oh and you there." He said and pointed at the one that looked like a genin. "I can tell by your eyes that you are friends with Hito here. I done wish to take him from you two. But if he wants my help, i will give it to him." He said and waits.

(fixed for Kit)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:18 pm

OOC: Thanks Zento :D
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:24 pm

Maikeru Listened to the man talk about him, and knew his cover was blown. He slowly walked out of the trees and glared at the man, making sure not to make eye contact with Hito. Making sure his hands were below the bush line, he made two water clones that split off in both the left and right direction. One was to be backup against the man, and one was to help protect Hito. He then pulled out his sword slightly and stayed at the ready, refusing to respond to the man.

Name: Water Clone
Element: Water
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The water clone jutsu from the anime/manga

Name: Mira Katana

Owner: Maikeru Currently

Appearance: A sword made of a shiny silver colored steel. The blade is pointed on the ends were it connects to the hilt, as well as the point, but is perfectly strait otherwise. The Hilt is made of Golden plated Steel, and the handle of the hilt is wrapped in tanned leather straps. The guard is made of the same gold plated steel of the hilt, but in inlain with three diamonds roughly .75"in diameter, one where the hilt meets the blade, and two more equidistant from the central diamond to the end of the hilt.

Length: Including hilt: 3'8"

Width: Hilt: 1", Blade: 3", Guard: 8"

Material: As mentioned before, silver and gold plated steel, as well as a few diamond inlays.

Weight: 30lbs

Abilities: None, though it is rather sharp.

Info: When a member of the Mira clan achieves Genin Rank, as well as proves their skill with a sword, are given this sword for 3 years or until they become Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hitogoroshi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:43 pm

(its been 48 hours kaze)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:57 pm

(seeing as how it's been two days Ryu said that we can leave the topic.)

Zento looked at them and sighed. He jumped into the air and made one sign. His puppets were gone and then he grabbed Hito. "It's time to leave." He said and then his mouth opened up and then six smoke bombs shot out and then he looked at how they can no longer see him and then he used his monster state inside of his puppet. With his other hand he grabbed the coffin of the kids and then he shot himself and hito out of there and they were now on there way to the mist village. He was going there because he was sided with the mist and they can't walk into the mist without the kage to say they can come into the village. He set up some traps around so if they some how followed them they would have to deal with metal wires and a lot of paper bombs.
(Exit. Hito is in my arm so he dose not need to make an exit post.)
Back to top Go down
Maikeru

Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

Maikeru tried to get his clones close enough to attack, but the man was moving too fast, and they couldnt keep up. As the man sped away, he looked at Hito for the first time, making eyecontact. Hito's eyes looked confused, and Maikeru knew his must look the same. He was glad Hito got away, but was afraid because he had failed his first mission. He looked at Kaze for instructions, but he completley ignored him. Dejected, yet relieved, he started back towards the village to report to the Hokage. As he got to the village gate, he looked behind him.

"Run Hito, its your only hope. Live a good life. I wait for the day we see each other again."

Maiku wiped a few tears from his eyes, and headed into the village, walking directly towards the hokage's office.

(off topic: I thought the 48 rule didnt was suspended. Oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)   Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zento run's into a puppet (Zento and Hito ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: