Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 8:27 pm

Kitaro walked the lands looking for virgil picking up information from bars and tracking him whenever he got close (kisho post here)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 9:25 pm

((why do you want to talk with my brother))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:38 pm

(youll find out when i meet him) Kitaro walks into the next bar looking for virgil beggining to get a tad drunk with 1 to many sake's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:40 pm

Kitaro asks everyone about Virgil (kisho what did Kitaro learn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:42 pm

Kitaro learns nothing so he goes looking for Virgil himself by climbing up mountains looking for his secret base (kisho post)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:44 pm

Virgil appears on a branch on the opposite side of the tree "i know that you're looking for me, why i don't know, but i'll tell you this, if you don't stop i'll be forced to act"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:45 pm

"act on what grounds the fact ive been looking for you" kitaro pauses then begins again louder "TAKE ME TO THE VILLAGE OF KIMURAS"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:47 pm

he chuckled slightly "i will act on the grounds that a sannin of the leaf village is hunting me down" he stood up "and i'll do no such thing, it is my clans village and outsiders are not welcome"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:49 pm

if i beat you will you let me in Kitaro said challengingly (if thats a word)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:50 pm

((no idea))
"you would be no match for me, now leave me be" he said as he jumped off the branch and disappeared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:51 pm

Kitaro kept following him and began to call out in gibberish but went fast keeping pace you think your good like Minato thinks he's good (no offense) its not true you think just because you have won you always win try me Virgil
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:55 pm

"strike two" he said as he again disappeared, only to appear behind kitaro "i'm warning you, stop" he said as he slashed at kitaro's achilles tendons, making it painful, and very difficult to even walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:57 pm

Kitaros clone poofed the battle had begun before the chase started more shadow clones began to surround Virgil from all sides and begginning to pull out weapons
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:59 pm

"strike three" he said as he drew his six foot sword and spun, slicing each clone across the chest, causing them to puff into smoke "child's play"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:00 am

Childs play thats what clones are this would be too easy if you had trouble with mere clones Kitaro jumped out of the tree and swung his lightning sword down in his left hand and Resengan down with his right at Virgils head while 2 clones came from underground slashing at his chest with there own lightning swords
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:07 am

Virgil disappeared as each of the clones and kitaro passed each other "to slow" he said as he appeared above kitaro, almost seeming to float
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:08 am

Kitaro turned around quickly and threw sand in the air and landed on the ground then got ready for battle
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:10 am

Virgil appeared behind kitaro on the ground, holding his sword against his neck "are you going to stop this yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:12 am

Virgil if you kill me youll die at the same time let me in to the village of Kimuras
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:14 am

"do you think it would be so easy to kill me, how do you even know this is the real me" he said as he brought his sword up, slicing of kitaro's ear, than again resting it on the other side of his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:16 am

well my ear can here back as Kitaro turned into a log fooled by a simple E rank jutsu Kitaro stood there Virgil i admit to your strength but do not submit take me to the village
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:19 am

"never" he turned to face Kitaro "what makes you think i would do anything you say"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:21 am

because i admit your powerful virgil I have power i can do things to help i can get you money for things i dont know what you want plus your life
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:23 am

"i have to power to obtain anything that i need, including an army" he began to walk towards kitaro at a slow pace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:26 am

try to kill me virgil several shadow clones came and the air around Kitaro got thinner as Kitaro's hand began to glow come closer Virgil Kitaro said that and if this doesnt kill you i have another way to kill you immediatly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother   Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Virgil Kisho's brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: