Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Empty
PostSubject: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:48 am

Tenshin Nara was walking from Sunagakure to the Kirigakure. During this time, he was mostly talking to himself, and when he encounter any group of people around him he slaughter them all with a single motion of his sword. Tenshin was never spotted until this day. Before Tenshin got to Kirigakure, He arrived at Konoha gates. So Tenshin smiled and stated to walk along the shadows of the village. He then found a little child alone playing and he walk up to the child and then grabbed it by the neck he then ran out the village with it. Tenshin then smiled at the kid as he cried on The demons hand. This said demon then threw the kid really hard at the tree, causing it to cough up blood and make the tree fall over. Tenshin then walk towards the kid as it tried to crawl away from him with a nearly destroyed body. Tenshin then took his sword and cut his the kid left leg off. The kid screamed in pain. This brought laughter to Tenshin. He then pick the kids left leg up and then observed it for a bit. Then grip it and hit the kid in the face with his own leg. He smiled as the kids face flooded with crimson water like substance. He then too the kids ripped off leg and jammed it in his mouth. He grabbed the kid and then threw him about 20 feet into the air. Tenshin then took his sword and threw it up in the air making it sky rocket into the kid skull taking his whole head off. The red substance then started to rain down and so was Tenshin blade. Tenshin jumped up and grabbed his blade placed it upon his back and then continued to walk. Leaving a dead body in the middle of the forest.

A another two hours past and Tenshin was know inside the mist village. Tenshin then went into a clothing shop and bought another. Suit since his was covered in blood and ruined. Tenshin wore a mask over the left half of his face. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he also wore a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin wears his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin was in a formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. This suit is generally in neutral colors such as gray and white. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. He is also wearing white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman, so he won't get his hands dirty. Tenshin suit is finished off with a pair of black dress shoes.

As he began to leave the store he seen a cute girl walk in look about 18 years of age. Tenshin then grabbed her from behind covering her mouth and used the mist as a cover up and then sat upon a building with her on it and then slammed her on the roof. Tenshin then smiled and began to think. He took his blade and then ripped her leg off. He then remember what his Insane friend did to a girl and he grabbed a Kunai out his pocket and lick it, just as his crazy teacher did. He then thrust the kunai into the woman hand and watched as the blood shot up into his face. Tenshin then leaned in close to her face so that the first thing she saw was her blood splattered on his face. The girl was so freaked out she was about the scream as Tenshin's hand flicked her in the jaw right where her voice box is causing her to lose her voice. Her scream came as only a whisper and Tenshin laughed and removed the string from his mouth and took the tie from the back of his neck and set it on the ground. It would need to be done soon involving this kunai knife. Tenshin then tied another piece of string to that one and strung it through the girls mouth. Tenshin then just to be sure she couldn't scream cut the front of this girl's throat so whenever she made a noise she would not be heard she would be drowned out by blood gurgling in her neck because of voice box not being able to work with the tongue and produce screams. Tenshin then chopped her other leg off and smiled. She began to cry. Then Tenshin silently spoke. " No need to cry, When It's over I'll be sure to kill you then you'll never have to remember this day. See I not a bad man am I. " With that said about two hour later Tenshin had sucessfully cut off all her body parts including her breast, minus her head. As she laid crying with no arms legs our breast. Tenshin laughed and then. Took his sword and thrust it threw her skull and the roof itself. Tenshin then thought he should have just left her alive and felt a little bad for killing her off like that,but he got over it very fast.

Another hour past. Tenshin arrived at his destination. He arrived on the roof of the Mizukage office. Also known as Naizu Nimakee. His old buddy. Tenshin then broke the wind and walk into Naizu office. He then sat down upon Naizu's chair awaiting him to enter the office. As he waited on his chair. Tenshin took a towel from Naizu desk and wiped the blood off his face. He then smiled. And dropped the bloody towel on the floor. He was now waiting for Two people the Mizukage, and A swordsmen her name was Teika Hirohata. Tenshin then sat silently waiting on someone to walk into the room and speak with this blood thirsty man.

((Naruto Told me to take out the rape part and then I can keep the rest.
He also said I can add the killing of the girl instead of rapping.
So please, post now.))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:32 am

"How dare you show your face in my office after pulling some shit like that out there, you know better than that regardless of how fucked up Yotobi has made you" Naizu said walking through the door and slamming it behind him. Naizu was never known to use a tone like that, let alone words of that nature at any time and that's regardless of how upset he was with someone. More than likely, it was more bad feelings of him leaving his position of Kage to join a group such as Yotobi and this "Kitaro" that Artemis spoke of while he trained with one of Naizu's clanswomen. From what he heard of the man, the info he gained from Tenshins first appearance, and the word around about the group, he held nothing but disappointment for anyone who'd join the group at any point of time. "You know to show more respect for my village than that BOY, dumb ass mask, bs attitude, crappy suite and all the rest of your ridiculous persona. You of all people should understand that a leader has a standard to be held to and it doesn't matter how much you may have known, liked and respected a person, they should be dealt with after a stunt like that" Naizu continued angrily as he walked passed the man, "And this is a SUEDE towel you fucking moron, don't touch my shit" in a last rant, picking up the towel and slamming it across Tenshins face. He continued to his window and put his hands to it with his head on them and spoke calmly. "Luckily for you, the girl was on death row and her last wish was a last stroll through the village. What the hells wrong with you man? You shouldn't be like this regardless of what you've been though".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 7:36 am

Making regular patrols around the Village, Teika had wandered around in the mist, the coolness of the water particles carresing her doll-like face. A soft sigh escaped her light rose colored lips as her indigo/slightly blood red eyes had shifted around the area. After a few moments of her walking around, placing one bare foot in front of the other, the girl had raised her gaze upwards momentarily. At that time she had saw the crimson spray of the crimson liquid intertwining with the mist, a body on a roof and another body standing over the body that was on the roof. The girl could not exactly define who those figures were because of her distance away, but just as she took a step forward, the standing body had moved away. The Swordsman lowered her gaze ever so slightly, a soft sigh escaping her lips as lifted her gaze once more, glancing around towards the villagers that normally made their walking routine through this area. Calmly, the girl walked forward, her destination was the roof where she had noticed that the body that was lying on the roof was still there. Possibly that person was dead? Stupid people and their stupid actions, killing innocent people for no reason. Teika shook her head once, her feather-like orange/light brownish hair folowing after her actions but soon settling back down onto her shoulders. The kitsune mask had stayed on the top of her head, the right hand side. Quietly, the female made her way towards the roof but allowed her walking there to be a calm one, so the people that clustered around her in their busy routines would not be alerted what so ever.

Once reaching the building slightly near the clothes shop, Teika had leaped up, reaching her right foot out to catch the edge of a different shorter roof before jumping upwards with her right leg. After a couple of leaps, Teika's bare feet had landed onto the roof of the body that lied there, still, coldly and death like. Stepping forward, her left foot hand landed into the pool of the crimson liquid that surrounded this innocent person. Her gaze had dropped momentarily to take notice of this liquid; she mved on towards the body afterwards. Grasping the sides of her white gray-butterfly printed kimono, she raised it up to her upper thighs before crouching down, bunching the kimono between her upper thigh and stomach. Reaching her right hand out, she gently brushed the hair out of the dead person's face, she was a girl, eighteen years of age, innocent and young. At that moment, Teika noticed what had happened to this girl, a murder. Torture. Obviously for someone's pleasure. Taking off the upper kimono layer, she had wrapped the dead girl's destroyed and blood covered body with it. Closing her eyes, Teika mummered quietly to herself, the Swordsman girl holding back her tears of distraught by the fact that someone would torture and murder this innocent girl for no reason at all, her light rose colored lips parted as she spoke softly, the tone of her voice of honey dew,
"I am sorry for this tragic happening to occur to you... Be free in Spirit.."

Standing up, Teika lifted up the covered body, soon walking over towards the edge of the roof, leaping off towards the other roof and so on and so forth. Teika slipped out of the village by sneaking past the others gaurds. She placed the girl down in a slightly densed forest area, then lighting her carcass in fire. After a few moments, the flames had died down and the ashes were left over. A soft current of wind passed by, lifting the ashes of this once dead girl to another place, somewhere peaceful. Teika then made her way back, towards the Mizukage's office. She arrived there after the door was slammed, how ever Teika continued to make her hurried stride, the girl raising her sightly grey kimono that was under the white layer. The girl soon slowed down, raising her right hand, knocking on the door once before slipping in. The girl bowed towards the Mizukage before speaking, "There was a girl murdered and I took the body off for a proper burial, the only thing left is the pool of blood left over from this murder/torture." Her voice was calm, and each word seemed to slip out of her mouth easily as if they were honey. Straightening her posture once more, she had glanced over towards the other man in the room, her indigo, blood-red tinted optics fixating on the other male she did not know. Turning her head slightly, she shifted her gaze over towards the Mizukage, a confused yet curious driven question escaping her light rose colored lips, "Who is this, Sir...?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:19 pm

As Tenshin continued to wait her began to search Naizu office. Tenshin searched upon Naizu desk and noticed a scroll on it. He look at the scroll then picked it up throwing it into the air and catching. He then grabbed it by one handle and watch it un rolled by himself. He began to read. " Teika Hirohata, Female, Swordsman." He spoke to himself as he read. But before he can read any of her history, or basic fighting style. Tenshin felt Naizu presence growing stronger. Tenshin then smiled and rolled the scroll up and placed it on his desk. Soon the crazy fashion Mizukage walk in yelling and screaming like a little baby about the death of some worthless trash in his village. Tenshn then signed. " Naizu Nimakee, Been a long time, and you still haven't changed crying and complaining like always, and you still a fashion crazed little kid." Tenshin said as he moved out the way before Naizu could Slam the towel in his face. " Now, Now Naizu." He said getting up out the chair. " There is no need for you to get mad over the ferocity I brought to your village. Besides, My stay here is only ephemeral." Tenshin then smiled and then walk towards the window where Naizu was and stood on the other side of him. " You run this village well." He said in a calm and relax voice. Change his mood from Insanity to, Calm and collective making him almost emotionless. " I not that old Tenshin you remember Naizu, He not dead, just sealed away, Letting the side, of Insanity run wild. Hum I thought of all people would have understood, Why I became like this, but I see you lack the knowledge to even understanding yourself." Tenshin said this with no moral bond at all.

Tenshin then turned his attention towards the door, As he felt another chakra source coming closer. Then a female figure walk into the door. Tenshin watched the girl bow towards Naizu before she began speaking. " There was a girl murdered and I took the body off for a proper burial, the only thing left is the pool of blood left over from this murder/torture." She spoke very calmly. " Hum, This must be Teika....Teika Hirohata. The girl from this file on your desk, am I correct Naizu." He said as he grabbed the scroll. Tenshin then look at the girl analyzing her ever aspect. Then she spoke once more. The question she had made Tenshin smile once more. " Shh, Shut up Naizu I want to answer this question. " He said as he walk towards the girl and then did a full 360 view of the girl before he stopped in front of her. " You ask my name, Yet, you already know my work. That girl you spoke of earlier the one who was murder. That was my present, From Me, Tenshin, To the Mizukage, Naizu Nimakee." He then smiled as his eyes look into the girl eyes, with an insane agenda running its course threw his veins. Tempted to attack this one. He couldn't bring himself to do it. So after a long glare into her eyes, Her crimson eyes, that match the characteristics of his crimson eyes. The man backed down and then stood up changing his mood once again back to the cool, and collective type. He then stood in-between the two ninjas and waited for either one to speak.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

"Ten, Simply because you were a loser as a Kage didnt mean that you had to go and change your identity, its who you were and always will be. Nobody cares that you-PUT THAT DOWN" Naizu said in pausing his words and snatching the scroll from Tenshin with authority and proceeding with his speech, "Nobody cares what part of you wants to get a chance to shine or what ever, I mean if you want to go and act like you wanna kill someone then go after the Akatsuki" he finished as he turned around and walked over to a couch on the far wall and taking a seat. "Teika, you know of Tenshin Nara, this is him, the former Kazekage though in a more deranged mindset than what most people are accustomed from him. I know that you probably feel the dark charkra, he is also a jinchuriki and that's what brings off the distinct feeling of evil...that and whatever he did to himself when he joined Yotobi. Have you finished your rounds around the village?" he said walking past Tenshin and now standing about 4 feet in front of the young swordswoman with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 8:14 am

The female raised her gaze, her hazy indigo/blood red optics flickering over towards the other male who was holding onto a scroll of some sort. Possibly the information about herself was on there, or the male could have known information about her from earlier. She stood her ground, her light rose colored lips pressing on one another; the male soon finishing his 360 view of this petite and young Swordsman. Soon, the male had stopped walking and faced towards her, his words she listened to. Her eyes had blinked once calmly, her hazy gaze locking with the male's insane-ish one, she had felt surpressed by this male but she did not back down; there was no reason too. There was someething about this Tenshin person that made Teika uncomfortable, yet, the aura seemed to be familiar to herself. The young female parted her lips as her gaze flickered over towards Tenshin, who seemed to recollect the madness he had shown earlier to a more resigned person, her voice was of honey and never lost its tone, "My name is Teika Hirohata, Mister Tenshin, you have gotten that right. How ever, I view as your "present" to be... out of the ordinary I must say?" Afer she had spoken, her gaze flickered over towards the Mizukage, her gaze lowering as well in respect of this man. She listened to his words carefully, nodding towards the fact that she had felt Tenshin's dark aura, also by the fact he was Jinchuuriki. Tenshin Nara. Another Jinchuuriki. The Cat Demon, Nibi, had been aroused ever so slightly, the demon now paying full attention to what was going on.

In her mind's eye she could see herself standing beside the massive Cat Demon, feeding her the information she needed. With a bow of her head, the female had nodded her head, her lips parting as she spoke once more, her tone still the same,
"Yes sir, I have done my rounds already. Everything was in tip top shape, except for the little present Mister Tenshin Nara had left over. Otherwise, there was nothing to worry about." When she mentioned the name of the other male, she did nothing to give him acknowledgment what so ever. The male had commited a crime after all.

{ Newb post. D: }
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 2:58 pm

Tenshin stood up and walk around the room a bit he then finally stop and looked outside down apon the village. Tenshin didn't really care about anything right about now. " Naizu I was a better Kazekage then you can ever be but changing the subject." He said in a emotionless tone towards Naizu forhe wasn't in the mood for Naizu little childish act. It was time to began to grow serious. " Naizu, Remember when we was both Jounin, we always fought each other trained and fought against many diffrent foes." Tenshin emotion still didn't change and as soon as he said all that he turned around, and look at Naizu square in the eyes. "What do you say, how about old bonds join allies again? If you don't accept I understand, that you become very old and you can't fight anymore. " Tenshin then smiled and walk towards the woman known as Teika.Tenshin walked around Teika then thought to himself. " I apologize, about the little present left over ontop of the building I was just a little, bored and needed something to do before I came here." Tenshin then said nothing else and awaited on someone to speak.

Short Lame, Bad Grammar I just woke up please leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

It was good to see that Tenshin hadn't lost all signs of humanity, for the fact that he considered his leadership of the sand FAR more superior to Naizu brought a laugh to Naizu. The comment about Naizu losing a step or two and from old age of all things...priceless, indeed Ten still had his sense of humor judging from these comments in the Mizukages eyes. "Wow, you almost say those things like you mean it, I mean me losing any skill is something that brings a tear to my eye from trying to withhold laughter. Son, you are truly too much, but you'll have to do some more elaboration as far as to what kinda alliance you'd be looking for with me" he said, now smiling and turning and walking towards his desk. The two never had a dull conversation, that's for sure and to hear Tenshin apologize for something was something that Naizu was gonna definitely going to savor. He proceeded to sit at his desk and kick up his feet, relaxing for a moment as he looked back at Teika for a moment, "Teika, in a bit, I'm going to have something for you to do for me and more than likely, it'll follow this meeting here. But I need to know of how comfortable you may feel teaming with on of my clanswomen, though I'm not sure if you have met before" he said on a side note to the lone female in the room.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 4:21 pm

((Teikas post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 10:21 pm

[[Short and quick]]

Teika brought her attention back over to her leader before wrinkling her nose a bit before offering a slight smile as she spoke, ther seriousness and loyalty in her tone, "I do not mind completing a mission with someone who I have not before. How ever, I think I still have some business to attend to. So, I will excuse myself, I'm sorry."

With that said, Teika turned over towards the other male before placing her hands on her lap area, right hand over left before she bowed a bit in respect towards him before she had spoken, "It was a pleasure meeting your aquataince, Mister Tenshin. However I apologize for my sudden leave."

With that said, the girl excused herself from the meeting, heading out of the door like a proper woman would.

{Exit Stage Right!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)   New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bonds, Old Friends, and A Crazy Old Man (Private)
Page 1 of 1