Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Empty
PostSubject: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 5:59 pm

Hands bleeding, bruises marking her skin, her body cringing with fear. Her eyes a light purple, though halfway shut from being so tired. Her lips firmed tightly against each other, and her body falling once she had gotten through the gates. Her hand covering a carving from the past when she pinned the note to the gate for Lee when he had been Mizukage. Her hand removed from the carving, noticing the slips of blood from when she wrote it with her own blood, surprised it had been there ever since, the paper and kunai were obviously removed, but the mist had covered her eyes before she could see anymore. Her body cringed even more at the thought of Modorokie, her smile consumed, fainting.

She awoke at the medical room, the nurse who had been at her side was stitching a wound that had been there, though it healed quickly once she had awoke. The nurse backed away from the massive energy she had felt once Ryu sat up, swinging her legs to touch the floor.

"Never touch me, ever again. she spoke coldly, the nurse leading her to the doctor, who she remembered from the past, but within a moment, the window crashed, the woman, (Ryu) had touched the ground within an instant, and had ran to the Mizukage's office quickly, and had seen papers of pictures of the past Mizukage, Oshiroku, and Modorokie were pinned to the wall in a beautiful frame, and she ran up the steps to the door, and quickly bashed her fist against the door.

"Mizukage-kun, it is I, Ryu Uchiha, a past kunoichi originally from your village, many also know me as Ryu Ukiku."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:32 pm

A man quickly ran up behind her and snatched her from the door, retreating her to room two doors down and slamming it behind them. It was Naizu, as he whispered to her calmly and quietly,"Shhh, there is a very important meeting going on in my office." He let her go and turned on a dim light inside the office, exposing all that was inside to the woman's vision. The room held pictures of shinobi he respected and knew, including Kidate Goyan, Kazekage Kostas, Ki Willow and Raikage Saruno as well as members of Naizu's own family."I know who you are and we have met once before while you were sannin. You are the Raikages lady as well as a Prodigy of Uchiha, sannin of the lightning, former akatsuki member and master two difficult elements. With all that said, you look terrible for one of your rank and begs your explaination for coming back to this village" said the lead Nimakee as he sat down on one of the two couches in the room. The area held two couches opposite each other seven feet with a table in between. Behind the sides of the couches was a desk of which held books as well as a lamp. Naizu reached into his pocket and pulled out two sodas and tossed one to Ryu, awaiting her explanation.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 9:34 pm

Life had passed quickly as it flew by her head, a man grabbing her and her sight gone once again until she opened her eyes to a dim room. She had wandered around the room before sitting down, the pictures around his room of the people that he had respected, seeing the picture of her lost husband. She knew she shouldn't have abandoned so many places, in result, abandoning an organization and three villages, one she had never come back to, and the two others were often briefly visited. Her eyes filled up with tears that weren't visible, feeling as if her face turned red. Her smile faded, as she wiped the back of her hand against her eyes, the wet feeling against her hand making her only smile slightly, she had never cried since she left Kumogakure. The Mizukage threw her a soda, quickly catching it without standing, her hands chilled by the slight cold of the beverage. With a sigh, she opened the tab at the top, and placed it on the table in front of her. A glow coming from around her made her feel eerie. With another sigh, she placed her hand on her cheek, her elbow hitting her knee.

"There's only one explanation, all I want to come back for is my past life, and my home. I miss the people of the past, Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee, the past Mizukages, who saved my life and risked their own for me. Villagers knew me as a hero, and all I want, is my past life, Mizukage-kun. My rank is nowhere near such a being as you, so please, I beg of you for my home, to be an honoured member of the village, once again."

(By the way, Ryu doesn't use crystal, so it's only one, EXTREMELY difficult element, Aura .)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:04 pm

"Do you have any understanding as to what type of strain you've placed on the minds around the hidden villages? I personally have no problems with any one person, but with a group of people in the akatsuki and I know not of the other alliances plans in the uchiha prodogies. Should I give you the chance to regain your position as a shinobi, what would keep you from leaving and returning to the POU or Akatsuki? Its pretty hard to take your word for this being that even your own husband could not keep you retaind in his" said Naizu as he looked over the womans bruises and wounds, contemplating whether he would accept the woman into his village, healing her in the process. Or ask her to leave respectively, leaving her as she was and returning to work.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm

Understanding what the man had said, she nodded, standing up, and walking towards the door, and with a twisted smile on her face, she sneered.

"I ran away from my husband, he didn't try and get me back, because he allowed me to. I would have killed him if he came after me, because I was cursed at the time.. Anywho, I came for acceptance, and all I get is a greeting, and a soda. I mean, come on, Naizu, I came here, willing to give my soul to the village once again, and to you, my leader, I give you my word."

[Sorry, had nothing to work with .]
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:27 pm

Naizu listened to the womans comments and as she finished, he appeared directly behind her and whispered in a serious yet calm, smooth and cool tone, "I will accept you here and entrust you my trust in your thoughts of only being here to better the village and start over cleanly. However know that I am not the Raikage and I do look after my village and shinobi as best as possible...all of them. So I will expect the exact same in return from them as well as you, every person has good in them and I know that opportunity brings it out of them. I will have specifics of what position you will occupy tomorrow, but for now, accept my healing as your acceptance into my village" he said. His eyes had changed to his heavens vison as a hand was placed about an inch and a half away from the womans back. He had been healing her during his lecture and as the man finished, a slight smile appeared on his face, walking aroud to face her. He dipped his head for a moment, then looked her in the eyes and spoke, "You can hide your tears, but you can't hide sorrow. A love is a love and when you lose them, you lose a part of yourself. But time heals all, though nobody can put a time or date on it, I would know and no set of eyes can cover someones pain or happiness when it first gets there" he said before walking over to a picture of his brother and staring.

(We'll say that he's held prior stock to fully heal Ryu)
Name:Healed Wounds
Element:Doujutsu/Medical
Description:(During Heavens Vision and higher oakegan) Naizu stores chakra and natural energy in his left eye for an extended amount of time. At his discression, the charkra is released healing the wounds of either him or one he chooses. This is separated into differnt portions of healing, depending on the time frame chakra has been gathered. 5 post= 1/5 of health 10 post=2/5 15 post= 3/5 20 post=4/5 25 post= full regeneration
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 6:47 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:32 pm

(Sorry for the long wait, absence and sickness really made me messed .)

She nodded slowly, starting to tremble from his quick reactions, only smiling, and noticing his kind gestures. His hand nearly touched her sensitive back, feeling his aura rise against her skin. Goosebumps from the sudden breeze lifted her skin slightly, and she bowed her head slightly from his acceptance. Once she lifted her head, Naizu was there, looking her in the eyes. He spoke kindly, as if he were her husband, she nodded her head, wiping her eyes to hold her hidden tears in her palm. They disappeared, her skin being ever so hot from everything that happened to her recently. She silently stepped backwards, towards the door, and giving a half-smile.

"Call me to your office.. tomorrow, I'll see what position I'll rank in for you, my lord. Soon, I'll take my travel to Kumogakure to bring my youngest child, Hikari under my protection here. As for my other child, he will stay there, for it's his destiny to become Raikage, just like his father." she glowered at him for a moment, and shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 5:06 am

"Man I hate being the type of person that does right due to morals, Sar would be rolling over in his grave if I hit on his widow" Naizu said as he turned to the picture of the deceased Raikage. Naizu knew which cards he could pull in this situation, the ones he should pull and the ones he would pull because of his nature. "She can be of great assistance in teaching some of the others how to deal with an Uchiha, and training under her would probably be top of the line when it comes to that" he thought to himself as he walked over to the door slowly. He contemplated what would best suit her position wise, for he wasn't the type that would be overly protective or watching. As he continued, he thought of the times that he had in the village hidden in the cloud and the sole mission that got him started on the road to where he was now. The mission with the women that reigned power over most of the shinobi in the lands at that time, but he met them head on and with out fear. It was also a bit of luck that he caught them in a kind mood and he lacked info of their abilities and powers at the time. Ryu had been around for a while and Naizu thought about those who may be running the Akatsuki at this time, so the idea was that maybe the former knew the current leader and if Ryu knew of her where abouts, maybe he could find her and have another little discussion. "She'll be my...'SPECIAL'...Jonin" he said as he reached the the door and opening it. Upon doing so, he could see the last of Ryu heading down the hall way and nothing but thoughts the Mizukage would have spoke when he was younger filled his head as he closed the door and leaned against the wall with his eyes fixed on the woman, his arms folded and one foot on the wall. One of his ANBU appeared in beside him and took a knee of respect, bowing to him, "I don't think you'll be need after all Raitereon, however, I want you to check in on her. You will only do this once a week for a month and if I choose to send her on a mission, you will be her partner if it comes to that during this 1st month of her stay here. But something tells me that we'll be fine" he said. The ANBU nodded and immediately disappeared, leave the Kage to himself and his thoughts, his ponders and his own personal sorrow of the Raikages passing.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

[Topic Closed]

Continuation:
Al Dia Siguiente .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)   Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Had Never Begun .. (Open; No Killing .)
Page 1 of 1