Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Just stopping by..[P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Just stopping by..[P] Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

Lord Vizer strolled in the Raikage's office. With the recent death of his recent enemy, it was now easier to achieve what he wanted. Kyogi donned the appearance of his normal ninja attire, not wearing the robes that would tell his affiliation with any organization. Not if it mattered if someone had figured out he had been there. This was war. Kyogi had briefly met Saruno before his untimely death at the hands of some unknown individual from what the reports say about it from the Kumo guards it seems. But that was meaningless. He had a mission to carry out, one that he had been waiting for for some time. The Sandaime walked up to the Raikage's information cabinets. He went through the cabinets and the dressers looking for his prize. After going through the cabinets he found what he was looking for. Security was lax, with no Kage to protect and no real information in the confines of the Kage office. The two Chuunins lay knocked out but not dead outside in hallway. But Kyogi picked up the book from the file cabinet. He smiled as he went through the book. Expecting to find certain information on just one person, he found someone else of great interests. "This will do. The world is that much closer in my palms." Vizer pocketed the bingo book and proceeded to leave the premises of the Raikage building.

Last edited by Lord Vizer on Sun 24 Jan 2010, 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 5:31 pm

A day surrounded by clouds was murky enough as it was in a physical fashion, but in such a cruel time as the white clouds seemed to have been dyed a deep gray as they sag lowly upon the mountainous village of Kumogakure. The inhabitants of the murky rang were rather low in spirit after, an event occurred; people sat solemnly upon the walk ways as if in mourning while other clear wreckage of what had happened previously. Happiness seemed to be rather fleeting as the people mourned the death of their once great leader, Saruno Kazura. The powerful Kage seemed to have succumbed to wounds during a battle with what was reported as a powerful foe by most, but by others; down right insanity.

Not all among the village’s sad skies seemed to be filled with a feeling of loss or so, a man present with in the former kages office build observed as a figure, a male by his appearance; walked to the final story of the large tower, a supposed eighty stories to be precise and after a brief moment of rummaging through the late kage’s possessions, he produced a book in which he pilfered through before slipping it away in too the darkness of his present wardrobe. The intruder as he was seen at as this moment was a piece of familiarity to the shadowy figure that lurked in the out hall, still unseen; He was known to be the hokage, (though his actual right to the position was questionable.) who referred to himself as Lord Vizer. The hidden figure, tensed as he continued to watch, the leaf ninja was a long time enemy of his, and more recently the raikage, before the unfortunate event befell the mountain sided village.

“Your, not here to mourn the death of the late Kage, I take it.” The figure said as he stepped out of the poor lighting in to the streaming light of the office, his features were visible though hard they were; His golden eyes tensed upon his enemies faces strong with emotions of protection, and perhaps even the thoughts fueled by hate and anger. His dark brown hair streamed down his head, being held back by a plated head band a symbol of his village, which surprisingly held the symbol of not the village within the clouds but that of the stone. The man was not a guard of the tower but yet a kage of an allied village, Talis Pharos, clad in his signature purple hoody that hung loosely around his body unzipped. Pharos, slowly walked towards the suspicious man, a person he had last expect to meet during his trip to the village of lightning in which he was attempting to help bring order to his allies grounds, but now in the sorrow of the hour, his goal slowly shifted, to end the war that had been brought upon the world.

“Did you really expect to leave his place, unscratched?” The Tsuchickage sighed as he discarded his purple hoody upon the ground, not giving it a chance to impair him in this overly important fight. His right leg swept in front of his left, push his weight forward, preparing for quick movement, the left leg remained behind, firmly planted but prepared to be shifted at a seconds notice. His right hand was in front of his body tensed, his left seeping down in to the weapon holster on at same leg, feeling upon metal projectiles. Chakra fumed though the kage's body, as if it wanted to burst out and start the fight unrestrained, but yet he did not twitch. Pharos was prepared to fight want may have been his final battle, eighty stories high in his deceased comrades office, upon a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:50 pm

Kyogi Domo glared at the Tsuchikage as he came through the doorway. A deadly smile danced upon his face as he couldn't believe his luck. My bijuu has come to me instead. This saves me the time of searching for him now. Two of the countries waging war against him were now going to come to an end this very day. Talis had removed his jacket that he so usually wore. Meaning that he was serious about this fight, now. Talis could not see his expression due to his mask but he could probably feel the killing intent radiating off of his eyes alone. "I do mourn the death of Saruno. Though why is because I did not get to plunge my own sword into his heart." Kyogi said while chuckling and shaking his head. He began walking back and forward. Pacing in front of Talis about ten fee away.

"And yes. I did think I would leave her unscathed, since there is no one here powerful enough to challenge me. But you showing up, does not make it bad. On the contrary, you have just made it that much more worthwhile into coming into this deadened village."

Kyogi stopped pacing in front of Pharos. "Now. Lets have this battle. Between Kage's. Your last.." Kyogi quickly drew ten Shurikens and threw them all directly at Talis. As the began to sail towards their target, Vizer raised his hand towards Juyuri on his back and leaned forward on his right leg towards the Tsuchikage.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 1:55 am

Vizer, as he refer to himself, seemed to gain an even more grotesque appearance then earlier in the war, his eyes heavy with hate and greed, his voice filled with a yearning for chaos. The man’s smile was actually a sight that would cause others to cringe in fear and pain of the known; Pharos in the wake of his appearance simply smiled back, a smile of entertainment and pride, this was the true battle of the future, it would end by their hands. A testament to what Saru had died fighting to preserve was in the hokage’s comment as he spoke of the dead in vain, foolish especially in a world I which some of the dead have been scene a second time by the eyes of the living. Movements of the enemy only strengthened Pharos position as threat were poured out; If the tsuchikage’s ideals were seen to a full end they would prove to just as hollow as the title of “Lord” that the target had bestowed on him self.

Without any warning but the hate in the air, an attack arose from the opposing force; a stream of star shape projectiles had been launched towards the young stone ninja. Thankfully the young man had not dropped his fighting stance, allow him to ,out of reflex lean forward on his right leg into a sprint towards the nearest wall of the rectangular office. The initial pressure on the leg had thrown Pharos far enough over to eluded the first two shuriken, then the drop in height allowed two more to pass over him; each following step then passed by, 6,8,9..all of the glimmering weapons of death as they flew towards the center position were Pharos had once stood, but now was dashing off to the right side of the room.

Nearing the right wall the Kage’s golden eyes watched his enemy’s stance looking for the perfect stop to begin his onslaught of a hundred lives, the true war was coming to the beginning and yet the end. There, three kunai spiraled out of the kage’s left hand towards what could be considered Vizer’s left side. The attack was in action but Pharos continued to move towards the wall, reloading both his hands with weapons mid movement. As soon as the wall was in reach the dark haired man lean all his weight to the left and pushed off the wall with his right foot, propelling behind the hokage towards the back wall, which was in fact lined with a large glass pain window. Once behind his target, Pharos, with a flick of his wrist set off another round of three kunai, but this time they were coming from a different angle. Continuing the attack pattern the kage pushed off the back wall speeding past his old comrade’s desk towards the third and essentially last wall, when the range was decent his left hand let go the final brigade of weapons which flew towards the leaf ninjas side. The movement had successfully allowed the dark haired kage to avoid an attack and successively launch some of his own from three different angles, which would most likely force the other kage to put him self to work.

Pharos now stood in the left corner close the entrance, his right leg once again placed in front of his left, as it was obviously his dominant side and therefore more comfortable, both hands were flat against each other, prepared to do hand signs in a second or move for more weapons; the warm up had ended it was time to bring the conditions to the next level. Pharos face was painted with a slight smile across, his golden eyes focused but content; he wanted to see more, to see the reaction that his opponent had for him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:39 am

The Sandaime Hokage Lord Vizer watched as the Tsuchikage bounced off the walls throwing Kunai from all directions. Acrobatic and precisive. Most ninjas would have to work in the same acrobatic manner just to deflect most of the angles used by the Stone Leader. But Vizer was unlike most ninjas. So fast was the handseals they were barely visible to the naked eye. A whirlwind of fire circled around the Hokage, knocking out all the Kunai in simultaneously as they flew at him from their pinpointed locations. The Kunai's hit the floor a couple a feet from Kyogi. "That was cute Talis. I like how you jumped around and made it very difficult to deflect for someone even of my caliber to do without moving around like the Swordsman I am. But I have something a little bit more planned. You were doomed the moment you dared faced me again after I let you live when you attacked me the first time. This time I will not be so kind." Kyogi using his intense speed dashed forward but not at Talis like he might have done. But out the doorway instead. Lord Vizer stood over the two Cloud Chuunin he had knocked out prior to coming into the office.

"With your presence. These two will never see their families again." Kyogi pulled out both Juyuri from his back and Silk from his Sash. And crouched down and stabbed both of the unconscious Chuunin at the same time in the head. Killing them both. "Fresh blood. Mmmm. Don't you love it. Talis." Vizer put the blade up to his mouth and licked the blood off. "Lets make their sacrifice worth it." He sheathed his blades and Kyogi made a series of handsigns. Two caskets began to materialize from the ground in front of him into the office. The caskets came out fully, then both of them opened. Out of the first one came Toshiro Kazura, and out of the second one came Artemis Nara. Both were crusted zombie like beings, but Kyogi quickly took out two seals and put them each on the backs of both ninja, the seals disappeared into the bodies, bringing the two ninja back to life and restoring their appearance before death. Toshiro flapped his giant wings and looked towards Talis who was close to the entrance. Artemis did too with his Sharingan already activated.

"So this fool has brought me back. I'm sorry about this. It seems we have no choice but to face the inevitable." Toshiro said.

Lord Vizer from the door began to walk back in between the two. "Kill him. Quickly."

The caskets disappeared, from where they materialized. And Toshiro closed his wings and took off running towards Talis while activating his Kekkei Genkai. "Ayatsuriryoku." Toshiro muttered. A blade emitted from Toshiro's hands made of pure chakra and halfway towards Talis he swung forward increasing the length of blade to ten feet. The blade would connect with the Tsuchikage's head. Artemis activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. He simply muttered, "Ten'yo." A White flame instantly shot out and came around the side of Talis at an alarming rate. This white fire was hard to ignore. But Talis usually had a trick or two up his sleeve, but with both attacks at once he would be hard pressed. Kyogi smirked has he began to make another series of handsigns.

----------

Name: Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Element: N/A
Description: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

Once complete, the revived is impossible to kill by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. (Lasts 7 posts)

Fire Release, Hellfire Whirlwind • [Katon, Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu]
Elemental Ninjutsu, Katon, Defensive, Close Ranged, C Rank
Description: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent from continuing their Taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force.

---

Toshiro

Name: Tou Chakra Ryoku - Chakra Blade Power
Description: Within the power of 'Ryoku' the user of the 'Tou Chakra can generate a more powerful and devastating blade with more chakra within the blade, causing much more damage to be inflicted during each hit. The blade of chakra can also be used in a high-combat area, utilizing this with other elemental Chakra, can shift into the certain chakra of the elemental Release.
For example, a combined elemental, Ice, The blade would turn to a blade made of pure ice, and is hard as steel, and can hit a more devastating hit.

-Lightning: The becomes a sparking blade of pure energy, being able to strike through other Lightning elemental Techniques used against the blade, and being able to absorb the chakra of the technique into the chakra of the blade, not into the user.

----

Artemis

Name: Ten'yo
Type: Doujutsu
Requirements: Mangekyou Sharingan
Description: Artemis will activate his Mangekyou Sharingan, and utilize his Right eye. Anything that Artemis focus's on will erupt in extremely hot and bright flames. These flames can burn through anything, and will continue to burn w/e it touchs until that thing is completely gone. To escape this you must separated yourself from the flames or seal them away. These flames can only be put out by Artemis Mangekyou or a S+ ranked sealing technique. Artemis's usage of Ten'yo is much more skilled than Kush's, After training with it Artemis is now able to use his right eye to suppress the flames. Artemis has also shown the ability to manipulate Ten'yo to such an extent that he is able to form a full-body shield around himself, in combination with Another powerful jutsu The Nara Lightning Armor release, to protect himself from the flames. Artemis's excellent control of the white flames has even allowed him to use them to develop his own element, Blaze.

Last edited by Lord Vizer on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:57 am

Metal fell to the ground with nothing more than a thud as the kage unleash a forceful whirlwind of fire, heat flashed across the room for a brief moment of time. The heat faded but the intensity remained as Pharos view his attack laying uselessly upon the ground, his opponent had followed up by commenting him on his tactics, and of course the ever beloved, death threat. The rant spurred a rather simple reaction from the Tsuchikage who had a rather relaxed look upon his face, one of great conviction but also amusement. “I apologize,” -he calmly stretched out his arm; the black clothing around him hung tight to his muscular body but did not restrict it.- “I needed to stretch out my body, all this dealing with death makes you want to fight it.” The kages golden eye’s grew stern, his pupils became full as he viewed his enemy allowing all the colors to perpetrate his mind. “Now let’s fight dead it’s self.” The comment was an expression of the mood of the village that they loomed above, but the words themselves were about feel their own irony, when truth became told.

A mad dash erupted from he the other kage’s movements, he seemed to be closing in on Pharos. The stone ninja tensed prepared to fight in a melee situation with the in coming force, but to his surprise; the man’s course veered, placing himself directly in front of the two bodies, which for the moment being were unconscious, small movements indicating breathing. That scene dissipated the instant that Vizer’s blade met the fresh air of the surrounding world; a heavy presence now dropped upon the area, chakra of a kind never seen before to Pharos tainted the world around him. As the another painful rant began, the Kage stood, confused attempting to regain control over himself, but it seem like his mind was succumbing to the dark force around him. Though one’s mind was failing another’s was working, pushing forward it’s control over the recently opened channels of young Pharos; A blue glint rose in his eyes his, chakra condescended in his hand as the creature worked it’s will but not it’s power. Writhing lightning now formed it’s self into a refined ball, that without the maker’s consent was launched towards the bodies that now lacked life, upon impact on one of the bodies it exploded leaving severe burn, while a catching the lightning uniforms on fire, burning the body to nothing more than ashes. Unfortunately only one body had been destroyed with in the restricted time, a casket, dark and hollow looking arose in place of the body but remained still only for a second before opening revealing the truth behind the twisted kage that stood behind it.

“Why, long no see….Artemis.” Pharos smirked as he regained his calm demeanor a slow understanding of the situation had come over him, and now thank the heavens for the partner he had been given (Even with the unneeded snide comments and ranting.). The newly summoned creature, who from his decaying appearance had obviously lost the right to be truly considered human, unleashed his famed power within his eye and from that came a blazing hot flame, that burn through what ever it touched. Without thinking Pharos had reacted forcing himself out of the path of the raging fire, placing his back almost against the gleaming surface of the only window in the office, behind the formers kage’s desk. The flame was now far away, rather close to the hokage, and moving slightly faster then the floor was burning but in the direction of Pharos former position, creating a gap in the office, leaving both sides with their own…well side. Perhaps by chance Vizer would mistakenly allow the close with flame to engulf him.

Not leaving things to Chance, Pharos unleashed another ball of lightning, a rather interesting style of launching it, surprisingly he had never though of it. The ball was not aimed for Vizer, who was close to his original position, but the attack of the latter; ten metal shuriken were spurred in the wall and when the ball impacted surged with an electrical charge. For a period of seconds the charge reach for both the man who’s life was cut short and the enemy of Pharos, them being electrocuted would have been nice and simple but the plan was beyond that; the lightning jumped with white brilliance, between the stuck metal objects until the charge became to much for the wall to handle. In a flash the wall lost it’s self and exploded leaving only the open air of 80 stories. The site was amusing, beyond the gap all the danger lied on Vizer’s side: a raging fire, a deadly drop while Pharos was totally safe, and of course smirking could not control his impulsive acts and added a little breeze to sway the building toward the opening that threaten the hokage and his minion.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 2:11 pm

This one is smarter then the rest. This one is...different. Kyogi had been impressed with the way Talis had stopped the other casket from being summoned. Quick thinking was worthy of a ninja. Especially a Kage. This man had deserved it fully. But Lord Vizer was amongst the caliber of men like that. His prowess in fighting was to be matched by his own position. He would also prove that as well. Kyogi watched as if in slow motion, the lightning ball hit the wall next to him. In those few seconds he knew that the Tsuchikage had not missed by accident. His aim was impeccable when he was throwing the Kunai at him earlier. There was nothing in the immediate vicinity to use the Replacement jutsu on...except. Kyogi quickly grabbed Artemis and put him in his former position, in a puff of smoke Artemis would take the brunt of the attack. The Hokage then quickly kicked off the floor, aiming to the ceiling over Pharos. He landed on top of the ceiling and stood using chakra to keep him positioned and was also there preparing his next attack.

Right when after Kyogi kicked off, a explosion rocked the office. The electric charges were supposedly electrocuting Artemis now, but Artemis was a quick thinker on his own. He held out his hands and put them up to try and block the brunt of the attack, and it electrocuted him, but the explosion continued on anyways. Artemis quickly tried to double back away from the entrance but the force of the explosion sent him reeling backwards into room, laying only 4 yards away from the Tsuchikage who was now positoned in front of the window. Usually a normal ninja would have died after a combination of attacks like that. But Artemis wasn't a ninja anymore. He was warrior from the dead. The Nara Akatsuki, stood back up, unhindered by the wind blowing against his face. The horrendous damages done to his body from the lightning and the explosion began to heal themselves. Now his wounds were healed and the boy felt no pain and no feelings and no remorse for what he was about to do.

Artemis looked directly at Talis straight into his eyes. But did not smile or make any of the obscene death threats that Kyogi usually spat in his fits of malice. He rose his hands up and made a seal. The Tsuchikage had fallen into Kyogi's trap when decided to avoid the deadly white fire. The Sandaime Hokage was now about to make use of the fatal mistake. "Artemis. Capture him." Kyogi spoke aloud. When Talis had inadvertently dodged the white fire now succumbing the rest of the office, he had put himself next to the window. With the sun shinning through the window and onto his back, his shadow now lay only a couple of feet away from Artemis. A shadow formed and shot from Artemis's own shadow, and then he changed the seal, making shadow tendrils shot out from the floor. Two of them shot towards Talis and his shadow at an alarming speed. One other shot to the area where Talis could possible escape to by the window, with shadows completely covering that area, meaning he would instantly be caught if he were to move over there. The other shot towards the area of the shadows of the desk and chair seeing as those were the only things close enough for the Tsuchikage to use the Kawarmi jutsu on. The last one shot towards the area of the open clearing where the explosion had taken way. With the flames now growing behind Artemis the flames shadows were licking towards the the exit and the last tendril shot towards the flames shadows that covered the exit, seeing if Talis had some how miraculously move towards that area avoiding the tendrils that would be his only exit and he would have to pass by the shadows in order to move past, effectively capturing him. Artemis then activated Ten'yo again in his right eye aiming directly at Pharo's stature. In this disclosed distance dodging it unharmed would be short of amazing. But Artemis would hope that Pharos would try and dodge it meaning he would have to fall directly prey to the tendrils shooting towards him at that moment. With that prospect and quick thinking that Talis had, he had also overly expected him to jump out the window, but that would mean taking full brunt of the huge White flames now shooting towards it if he were to move that way.

While Artemis's plan was being done, Kyogi had another plan all by himself. Quickly taking out Juyuri and Silk again, Kyogi did not activate Silk but rather began to concentrate chakra into the both of his blades. His brow tensed as he predicted the outcome of this devastating attack. Red flames erupted around Silk and Juyuri. This was also when Kyogi decided to activate Silk. The flames increased the amount of liquid there was on the blade outing. Kyogi roared in his deep sadistic voice, "Etaiken Kaihou no Jutsu!" The Sandaime Hokage swung Juyuri first with an intense ferociousness. A wave of flames beckoned from the blade sailing at a high velocity at the Tsuchikage. Kyogi then swung Silk last releasing another wave of flames but also a large amount of Silk liquid which would have originally been a medium sized amount but with the flames adding on to it it changed into large amount of liquid. Making it about the size of giant fish net. Combined together the wave of flames and the Silk liquid shot towards his enemy, the second of deadly volleys on its way. With the position of Kyogi standing right above Talis the distance was also fairly short so even dodging that would also be short of spectacular in the act itself. But the radius of the attacks would still hit him regardless. If dodged, the Silk would explode along with the fire explosions with and latch on to the Kage. Effectively paralyzing him regardless of the position. With the tendrils racing towards all possible escape means. Things looked bleak.

----------

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Type: Ninjutsu.
Element(s): None.
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name: Etaiken Kaihou no Jutsu [Nature's Bladed Release Technique]
Type: Kenjutsu.
Element: None.
Description: Standing at distance from the target, the user will hold two swords - one in each hand. They take a moment to charge elemental chakra to each, though this technique only works with Katon [Fire], Raiton [Lightning] and Fuuton [Wind]. With a vicious slice, each blade releases a volley of cresent-shaped energy blasts. Two volleys of these can pin down and seriously damage a target, though the added effects beyond significant bodily damage depend on the element or elements used: Katon [Fire] - when the blasts explode, they release a short explosion of scorching fire each. Raiton [Lightning] - when the blasts explode, they release a short detonation of paralyzing electricity each. Fuuton [Wind] - when the blasts explode, they release a short flurry of tearing winds each.

----

Artemis 6

Name: Shadow sewing.
Element: None
Clan: Nara Clan
Description: shadow sewing is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique Artemis will first form the needed hand seal to extend his shadow. Artemis will then change the hand seal to cause the shadow to emerge from the ground in tendrils. The tendrils can extend and whip about and are strong enough to pierce nearby targets, such as Metal objects. After this technique hits someone, it can then be directly transformed back into Shadow Imitation Technique.

Name: Ten'yo
Type: Doujutsu
Requirements: Mangekyou Sharingan
Description: Artemis will activate his Mangekyou Sharingan, and utilize his Right eye. Anything that Artemis focus's on will erupt in extremely hot and bright flames. These flames can burn through anything, and will continue to burn w/e it touchs until that thing is completely gone. To escape this you must separated yourself from the flames or seal them away. These flames can only be put out by Artemis Mangekyou or a S+ ranked sealing technique. Artemis's usage of Ten'yo is much more skilled than Kush's, After training with it Artemis is now able to use his right eye to suppress the flames. Artemis has also shown the ability to manipulate Ten'yo to such an extent that he is able to form a full-body shield around himself, in combination with Another powerful jutsu The Nara Lightning Armor release, to protect himself from the flames. Artemis's excellent control of the white flames has even allowed him to use them to develop his own element, Blaze.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:12 pm

In a quick act of self perseveration, Vizer had changed the placement of his new minion; formerly Artemis Nara, but now seemed to be nothing more than a body that moved and attacked at another’s whim. The child had been rather familiar with Pharos during his time as a jounin and the day’s of his rise to power, but in the recent past he had disappeared only showing his face once again to attack his former home, in the name of criminal organization which of course resulted in his death, which was delivered by a man who had once been very close to him but was now an alien to the demon serving the hokage. Allowing the lightning that had been meant to maim him, to discharge into the crusted decoy, Vizer retreated in a nesting place above young Pharos. With the master away the explosion rocked the building further destroying the body of the former ninja as he was thrust forward in his decaying and deathly state.

Smoke clouded the eye’s of the tsuchikage, who only saw a blur flood out of the smoke risen area, landing upon the ceiling. Movements alone made Pharos tense refocusing his chakra away from his target zone, the menacing image of his target standing above him, forced the kage to without thinking simply released the jutsu that was brewing, stopping all wind from running through the room, which was heat with the deadly flame of his foe and also the hotter flame of insanity which only reached higher points. The mangled Nara was forced in the wake of the explosion, towards his location, but by this point in time it mattered not as Pharos was heading towards his target. Up the wall and over, a simple plan thought the dark haired man as he ran up the wall, propelled by chakra focused underneath him, keeping him steady even at a vertical run. Gently across the glass he ran, behind him the young ninja in his grotesque state had in fact stood back up; the wounds spilled no blood but instead began to mend and sew themselves up, acting as if the pain had done nothing and death would not grab him yet again. A look unseen stare shot towards Pharo, who was reaching the end of the glass pain, shadows groped upwards; darkness slid up the wall attempting to over come the stone ninja but as it reach the glass dissipated at the will of the gentle light that streamed inwards. A second wave of relenting power came from the crusted and decaying Artemis, who once again unleash his never dieing flame towards the window. It like the shadows ran up the wall but was stop when hitting the window as the glass did not take to the heat and shattered causing the flames to fall back to the ground, burning on attempting to fin another way up. The ceiling was in sight, but the kage had never intended to go straight at the other kage who prepared an attack with his dual swords but instead the intentions were in fact truly up and over.

A golden aura engulfed the kages arm as he neared the ceiling his equally golden eye’s were filled with determination as his chakra converted into lightning layer over his arm as he drove it straight up. Colliding with he hard ceiling the lightning wavered for less than a second before piecing through the stone, a slight stream of blood ran down pharos’s arm as a result of the pressure but the future was worth the pain. Landing on the roof , the kage began to run towards the approximate spot that his opponent was located at. Taking precautions, the stone ninja veered slightly out of a straight line his hair swaying in the fresh wind of the open air.; veering off course proved to be an intelligent decision as a loud explosion blasted into the roof that Pharos stood upon taking a piece down with it, that had decided to fall upon the second wave of death, stopping the sticking substances up rise and then crumble under the next explosion falling into the flame that had almost taken over the whole room under neath. Now Pharos had not taken the burnt of the attack though a slight pain echoed through his side, but pushing it to the back of his mind was all he could do.

The plan was following as planned, Pharos was nearly right above his opponent and had already began to string together hands seals, which would be used as part of this forceful thrust at the man’s life. Lighting echoed from Pharos right hand as he pushed into the roof or as Vizer ,saw it the ceiling. The lightning rippled in a wave like motion completely tearing through the material, launching Pharos in the air and destroying the hokage’s footing with the possibility of once again being electrocuted. In the air, Pharos allowed wind chakra to be molded in his hand quickly forming into blades; the wind powered weapons were propelled downwards to Vizer would mostly likely be falling, and the blades would meet him, hopefully slicing through his body with the combined pressure of the storms. with the attack over, the kage landed on one of the last stable parts of the roof.

Knowing even that wouldn’t last long, the kage focused chakra in to his feet and fell backwards off the roof. Sure enough when the kage was in the air, the whole room collapsed into the fiery room below it. Pharos spiraled down in the air, feet coming first, the drop was slanted towards the building as planned. When the walls where in reach the kage threw him self sideways, allowing his layer of chakra to attach it’s self to the side of the huge building. Safety was now his, as he stood looking up at the smoke that rose from his former battle ground. Hopefully the target would burn as the fire would continually catch Artemis, not giving his eye a change to fully heal and suppress it’s self. For the time being, a state of preparedness was better. Dark hair fell back against his Face, as Pharos pulled out two of his remaining kunai from the holster, one each hand, a battle position was taken. The beasts air borne thoughts kept Pharos calm as he awaited his opponent for a battle, of fate; scaling the building of his ally.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 12:10 am

Kyogi Domo saw it. Though all the events happened fast paced and it was all confusing in this tightly compacted room for such a powerful people. But the Tsuchikage had eluded the combined attacks of both the Hokage and dead Nara ninja. Or so he thought. If the powerful ninja had jumped out the window like Kyogi expected him to, his life expectancy might have lasted longer. But what he had did was much more better. When Artemis had been blown back Talis had been running up the wall towards where Kyogi was at right now. That was when Artemis shot another blast of Ten'yo, the blast of white fire shot forward and hit the window instead, and blasted right through it. With control over the fire still Artemis willed the fire to make a U-turn over to the top of the ceiling. But Talis had doomed himself when he decided to escape using the ceiling.

Though he had effectively had escaped the tendrils from catching him by running away from the window. But Pharos had then broke through the surface of the roof, forgetting the sun was indeed still shinning. The moment he broke free through the building, and let himself out, and undoubtedly casted his shadow back into the room. From the position of the sun it was casting towards the window, so when Talis broke through and shown himself on the roof, Artemis had immediately took control over the situation. With one of the tendrils already where the Tsuchikage was just at a moment ago, Artemis changed the seal and the shadow caught hold of Talis's shadow, this stopped all movement from him. The fire had made the U-turn and it came back around to strike Talis who was now immobilized on top of the roof. Kyogi almost hissed in fury. You are doomed! He thought as he was reaching to his blades for an attack. But Talis had ran past him and blasted through the roof, the Hokage had now changed his direction of attack. He kicked back off the ceiling and landed next to Artemis away from the flames, which were very close to Artemis but the boy would not be harmed by these fires that burned forever. Artemis had now directed all of the remaining tendrils to attack Talis. They shot upwards two through the hole towards Talis feets, and two from directly under him. Kyogi walked towards the now stationary Artemis. "Lets see how much pain I can make you endure." Lord Vizer said aloud. He grabbed Artemis's arm with one arm and jammed it upward from the joint located next to the radius and ulna bone. He broke Artemis's arm, the arm bending at an angle that was shaped somewhat like a V. And he preceded to do so with the other arm, he then held them back tightly over Artemis's back so that it was in an impossible position. With the way the Nara jutsu worked, and movement made by the user the opponent would mimic as well. With Artemis's broken like that the same would befall Talis. Artemis's arm came back to normal as his healing abilities took over again. With Talis caught in the Nara jutsu and the tendrils making their underneath, and the Ten'yo making another turn heading with unstoppable speed towards him. His fate seemed sealed. That was when Lord Vizer the Hokage, began to laugh manically. The evil in his heart was vile.

------

Artemis 5

Name: Shadow imitation technique
Element: none
Clan: Nara Clan
Description: The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow for as far as it has sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that. (Of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back, so that the opponent draws nothing when the user draws a shuriken.) If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on preexisting shadows for their shadow to freely travel through. This technique is usualy not generated with a hand seal.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 2:33 pm

Gravity was no more for a brief moment of time, all was free, a golden aura head the spiral upwards, towards
the end of it all perhaps. The kage’s face was lit up by the lightning resonating from his body, a stern
serious idealism from golden eye’s was reflected into the noon sky, as the free air engulfed the young man
and the eighty stories below opened as if a new book was unfolding before him. A magnfigant sight, was beheld indeed but an ever working force was below, the other kage had stood not Idle but instead prepared to continue the battle with a raging fierceness. A shadow glinted around Pharos as he propelled swiftly though the air, suddenly it all stopped. The gravity was, back the Tsuchikage was suddenly rocket towards the roof of the building that had been below him, apparently the shadow had not withdrawn upon his initial escape, and now was pulling him down into a pit of despair. Without hesitation the stone ninja’s mind worked as quickly as possible while his body once, again succumbed to gravity.

Even if the perfect plan had been achieved in the shinobi’s head, it was ultimately unneeded, the shadow jutsu, pulled it’s target towards, the roof; exactly where his original intentions would have set him, perhaps Vizer was unknowingly work against himself. A raging heat homed in as the dark brown haired man was thrust upon the roof, but being caught in the flame was not a problem what so-ever, as upon touching the roof, Pharos found that his limbs where longer restricted in the least and in fact moment was perfectly assessable. In truth that would not be conscious to the kage until later, by moving his body, the zombie had also moved his opponents shadow out of the building, and out to the roof and therefore out of the range of any more mischievous workings and devices. With heat blazing towards him, only one thing out of instinct was logical, running was obviously more than impossible and as a result the inevitable happened; the kage side stepped narrowing his body form and jumped of the nearest edge of the building, the flame thereafter overtook the remaining sections of the roof. Pharos’s, eye’s watched the walls of the building as he drew close to them, as soon as the architectural marvel was with in touching distance, two legs, stretched out and connected with chakra infused soles. Upon reaching the side of building, it seemed that the fire, would not wait for long and as a result the kage, continued his dissent with a chakra infused, run; after the jump, it seemed that he was perhaps half way there, the run was difficult but ultimately helped by gravity. Soon the man’s shoes stepped upon the rock ground, leaving foe above.

As soon as a few steps away from the building had been achieved, a loud rumbling noise began to rock the surrounding area, which was subsequently followed by the sound of crumbling; the fire had eat away at enough of the monstrously high roof, that the small remains had fallen into the office, and perhaps this was the backfire of all Vizer’s works; perhaps the Hokage would simply crumble under his own weight along with the building, but alas fate does not allow such simple errors to take place. Swiftly Pharos, turn around reveling a stream of hand sighs being performed, his golden eyes watched the building begin to implode upon its’ self, the war would end anyway possible, with this resolve, a large amount of lightning emerged upon his arm, with the noise of static clouding his ears, the tsuchikage, coated his body, with a bloodline based coat of energy and drove his arm towards the central structure at the base of the building; a Justus that could split stone quickly ate away at the base, and sent lightning spinning upwards. The kage, dove backwards using the backlash of the attack to propel his as far away from the building as possible; then it happened, the weight became too much, stone splintered, glass shattered, pieces began to enter a free fall no longer suspended in air; one of Saruno the 3rd raikage’s legacies crashed to earth, eight stories faded into a rumble of ruins.

A haze of dust, was spread throughout the air, as Pharos, lifted him self out the ruins, his body battered, from pieces of debris but he wasn’t dead, yet and he was still prepared to fight if that’s what destiny called him to. The end of an era was abroad as Pharos, mentally sorted through the debris, awaiting the enemy to emerge and continue the fight if he was capable, the battle would not end until one of them could fight no more.

[jutsu used]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 1:06 am

The Tsuchikage had narrowly escaped the death trap set before him with little to no effort. If he hadn't exhausted Artemis's strength earlier the man would have been as good as dead. But The Hokage had made that mistake and did not think it would have gone against him. But it did, Talis escaped the bounds of the shadow technique and dodged the Ten'yo by a hairs width. The white fire impacted the top of the roof, and it began to destroy it. The roof came crushing down in a cascading manner, towards Kyogi. With the fire now consuming almost the entire office, and Talis taking flight and running off the complex. There was no other choice. He had to jump. Looking at Artemis, he nodded in the direction of the open space that was just a few feet away from them. Lord Vizer then back-flipped out of the office, into the open space, 80 feet in the air. Artemis too followed suit, right before the rest of the roof collapsed where they had just been only moments before.

Vizer turned himself in the air so that he was positioned like a bullet, towards the opposite direction of the collapsing office. Even turned around Vizer could hear the building breaking apart and falling directly down. Since the stems were being destroyed by Talis, the building would fall in downwards and would not tilt. When Vizer had gotten a couple of yards away from the radius of the crumbling office, Vizer began to face his alternatives. Turning back around so that he could slow as much of speed from falling he opened his hands and legs so that he could catch as much air towards his body, as if he were laying down. He saw Artemis doing the same, and also saw Talis running down the stem. He was hard pressed, the destroyed building would topple over him soon. But Talis's predicament was of no concern to the Hokage at the moment. He was free-falling down 80 stories, and did not know how to fly.

Things were looking grim, as he estimated how many feet he had left. 40 feet of space left. He was he going to survive this impact. Then a thought sprang in his mind. It just might work. No..it would work. Kyogi took his left hand and bit into it, than he ripped a slot on his right arm and wiped the blood from his wound on to his snake tatto. Then the Hokage quickly began to string together a particular series of handsigns. 20 feet. Lord Vizer held his hand out after finishing the handsign combination. He then shouted, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Though his words were captured by the wind. An enormous animal of some sort began to erupt from Kyogi's hands. Kazuya the Boss of the King Cobra snakes (Imagine Manda's size), sprung forth from the Hokage's hands. The giant snake hit the ground the moment he was summoned, and Kyogi collided on top of the snakes head. Artemis luckily landing on a part of the snakes tail. The air was knocked from his chest, as he struggled to regain his breathing.

"Why have you summoned me Kyogi!" The snake roared after recognizing his environment and seeing the crumbled building, and a lone man, battered but still very much alive in the middle of the ruin.

After regaining his breath, Kyogi repositioned his mask and yelled back at the snake, "I asked you before not use my real name in this world Kazuya! I have sacrifices for you to eat so do not worry about that. This city is plump with them. But the man you see there in the ruin, that is the one I want you to destroy."

People were not near this atrocity, but they sure did see it, and screams were heard from far away. Time to finish this quickly, though it would not matter really. Kazuya was unstoppable. Kazuya laughed, "Aaaah a whole city for me! I haven't had human flesh since you unleashed me on those fools in the Rain village. That was feast within itself."

"Aye it was. Now. Help me capture that man, and when I'm done with him, you can eat him."

"I had better boy."

Kazuya opened his gigantic mouth and directed it at Talis, suddenly a massive amount of needles began shooting out at the man. Due to the snakes size, the amount of needles he could produce was staggering, it was easily within the thousands, covering entire football field worth of needles, hundreds for each yard. Dodging was out of the question. Artemis also found this time was ready for another assault. Running down the back part of the snakes body, Artemis slid on the downwards till he got to the tip. There he jumped with incredible strength towards the ruins. As the hail of needles was beginning its descent, Artemis lounged forward and landed only a couple of yards away from Talis. Showing the same amount of emotion as his earlier attack, the dead ninja dived forward and sent a barrage of 3 kicks towards the lower body of the Tsuchikage, using that as feint however. There was a kunai hidden within his palm he was swinging using the momentum of his last kick to propel the kuani forward to stab right in his heart. All of this was indeed a distraction, but a deadly one at that. Though his chakra was severely depleted, his strength and speed had not. Such things were not deprived from the dead even though chakra was. Kyogi himself sat and watched with now piqued interest. You will die Talis, your luck is running out. It is inevitable..

------------

Lord Vizer:

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Description: The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature.The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own

Artemis: 4

Kazuya: S rank summon Just stopping by..[P] KingCobra (Imagine Manda size again)

Name: Doku Hari Rendan - Poison Needle Barrage
Type:-
Element: -
Description: The snake will fire a barrage of needles from his mouth. The needles are covered in his poison and will poison the target if they hit. After being injected into the target's bloodstream, the poison will continuously harm the target's body until it is removed, and will cause death in 24 hours. After 5 posts, the target will be completely paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:33 pm

Spoiler:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chakra flooded the air as, the debris crashed through he sky, and within it a body, could be seen ever so vaguely as it drifted, with extreme acceleration towards it’s impending fate of the ground, that loomed below. Oh how the creature must be feeling the disparity of a fall that was rivaling that of nine hundred feet. Not leaving a second to waist the by stander below, steamed his hands into a series of hands signs, which in a since spelled death and pain for one creature or another, perhaps if luck was ill fated that creature would in fact turn out to simply be him; a failed predator feeling nothing but the pain of losing his kill to nothing more than a poor tactic, but the hunt was just beginning to become interesting, time still had a role to play.

As the chakra poured out from the dark haired man, a stream of pressure began to engulf the area around him, creating a dome of wind; hence the stereotypical name of tornado dome, the force emitted from the hemisphere over the dark haired man’s head, was enough to distort the air around it, creating a physical barrier between the young kage and the menacing world outside, of the haven of temporary respite.

With the force, now around him, the kage looked out upon the world with golden eyes just in time to see what the other kage had in store, for an attempt at a desperate survival for up above. With a large resounding noise that could only be described as a “thud” upon the hardened mountain turf, Falling hundreds of feet, and at the very last second of hope, a planned had seemed to have hatched from his demonic mind; without any forewarning a creature so massive that it had only been mentioned in legends now dropped down to the ground before, him. The kage was becoming a part of legends, new and old as the creature scales and all spoke of his death to his master, the hokage. A god of snakes now stood before the kage of the stone, Pharos and now the game was escalating. No matter what the kage had thrown at the demon, he had come out of it with almost no substantial damage, Perhaps it was time that the young man brought out legends of his own into the air about him.

Now, as the resolve came to being the monstrous snake, release a barrage of poisonous needles, towards the kage’s body, but this was to no avail consider the strength of the barrier; they simply snapped under the pressure sizzling to the barren earth. The hokage’s assault had not stopped with a simple needle storm,: oh no, now Pharo’s long beloved’s friend’s decayed shadow of his former self dove at him, his first set of kicks crashing into the barrier, which of course simple slowed him, consider a zombie feels no pain. The flesh was severely damaged, as the beast launched his finisher, of a kunai strike, but the wounds had only began to heal giving the stone ninja enough leeway to act as he please against the beast.

Bringing his good arm against the Kunai’s hilt, Talis watched as the metal object fell to the ground with a simple clang. Taking the moment of his enemies disarmament, Pharos jumped backwards, and in unison to his bodily movements, unleash a torrent of chakra which coat his torso; in turn engulfed the kage in entirety making him for the moment unapproachable.

With all the preparations complete, the power was unleash, the pressure of the dome spread out all upon the field as a blue aura settled upon the man. With the power of a demon within The tsuchikage had managed to spread his defense out, resulting into an attack of the worse kind, his opponents were most likely feeling the pain of broken boens and perhaps even death. The pressure lifted after only a few seconds as the demon had only been let out a small amount.

[Jutsu used]

Spoiler:

(Short not too much to say.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 6:02 pm

(I have the Soft body modification put into my body, which would soften blows that would kill most. But I will still add more damage though.)

Kyogi's brow creased as he saw the blast of impending death heading straight towards him and Kazuya. With Kazuya's size it would be hard pressed to move out of the way. But Kyogi was a genius in his own right. With Kazuya's mouth still open, Kyogi jumped forward...straight into Kazuya's mouth. While in the midst of the air, Lord Vizer said to his companion, "Close your mouth-" That was all that could say before blood spluttered out of his mouth. Two of his ribs or more were broken. He had not noticed it before due to the testosterone rush but he was feeling the gist of the pain now. Damn! I'll have deal with this injury later. But Kazuya got the message and clamped his mouth shut, and covered Kyogi. Then the blast of deadly wind swept over the snakes silhouette. The wind screamed and tore apart the land, decimating the buildings and landscape in the field.

Smoke slithered everywhere after the Talis's attack. The snakes silhouette still remained. But that was just what it was, a silhouette. There exactly where Kazuya was before, lay a giant snake skin. Where did Kazuya go? Was the question that was probably going across Talis's mind right now. But since his attack was dissipated. Artemis was back on the attack, fully healed and still full of malice. Artemis, still close by, jumped high in the air over where Talis. A Fuma Shuriken appeared in his hands and he threw the weapon at Talis with deadly speed, but he also made another one appear and threw it in the same sequence, with the way he threw it, Talis would not be able to see the second because of the angle he threw it, blocking his sight of view of the second one. But Artemis had added another spin on to the attack, by controlling the direction of the of the second shuriken, he added strings onto that weapon. With his Sharingan still activated, he anticipated the where he would probably move to avoid it, if the man were to figure out that first one was fake.

At that that time, a rumbling began to take place right underneath Talis. On earthquake proportions. Then suddenly the ground ripped apart, from underneath him. A crater in its wake, a giant tale whipped through the air with unfathomable speed for one such as big as Kazyua. The entire tail struck in upwards position but was diagonal that way as to cover a lot more space than usual. A strike such as this one was enough to crush anyone. Bijuu or not.

----------

Artemis: 3

Name: Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Description: This is a kind of "ninja tool summon" that, by sealing ninja tools like Shurikens or kunai into a peice of clothing, Such as Artemis's wrist plates which allows him to be called upon when needed. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between "taking out" a ninja tool, taking the right "stance" and actually "throwing" it is greatly reduced. The ninja tools are thrown with the actual speed of a "flash of lightning," ruining the opponent's outset of the battle, and snatching away the initiative. Furthermore, because the summonable ninja tools can remain hidden until right before they are used, if this technique is mastered, there are an exceptional number of possible tactics.

Name: Shadow shuriken technique.
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken, for instance the Fūma Shuriken, in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique.
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip.

---

Kazuya:

Name:Sukin Bunshin - Skin Clone
Type: -
Description: Right before an attack hits him, the snake will shed out of his skin and dive into the ground. The "Skin Clone" will remain in his place above the hole, taking the damage of the attack instead and covering the hole. While he is underground, the snake can tunnel away from the opponent, or pop out of the ground for a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 4:38 pm

Is it a crime to question fate? Some think not while others; others believe that we have not time, but a path to follow, this path will lead us to the end. a bitter painful end. A role is given and we fulfill it, that’s it. Is that are we all, is that how all of this ends, do I simply fulfill my role and fall over here in pieces? If so, It’s time to raise my head and question fate, it ends here, not in the way that’s been decided but the path I walk, it all ends.

Pressure flooded through the battle field, more carnage ensued: the area become a desolate waste land as buildings crumbled into a pile of rubble, a story told once again. Now where the lord of fire once stood, was an image of the beast that he had held close to; unlike a beast of the living it did not move, nor did it fall over dead. The attacker, Pharos did not let his focus stray to the shell of a living being as the ground below shook and above a figure loomed.

Artemis, once again recovered from the attack and prepared to lift himself into the air. The stone ninja, taking advantage of his new found speed and chakra, rushed along the mountain side, towards the former sand shinobi, but along the way gave a trail of chakra for the rumbling force underneath to follow. The venomous creature was most likely slowed by the thick mountainous build of the natural structure of the mountain. The path came to a close as a weapon was produced by Artemis, the trail of chakra suddenly stopped, giving the snake an end point. Such a process was working to the dark haired ninja’s advantage; his body coated by a thick chakra shield the ninja propelled himself towards the spiraling weapon, his undamaged left arm partially outstretched.

As the metallic spinning blade spire came into range of the kage, without hesitation a stream of raw chakra extended from the partially transformed arm. Light reflected around the battle field as the pieces fell, strangely enough there was enough metal upon the ground for a second weapon, perhaps the angle had worked against his opponent; though it did hid the second weapon it also put it in close enough range to be destroyed by the chakra output.

The metal began to move in a fashion of shivering, mid descent a voice erupting throughout the warring ninja’s system, it was of a menacing variety but yet, did not weaken him or his resolve, the voice brought ill tidings of chakra and pain. Before the message broken through the earth cracked as Pharos’s descent from highed quicken, with little thought, He threw his body in the opposite direction, landing on the ground a good distance away. He had suffered minor wounds that his coat could not protect him from at this level but the major damage from the destructive tail had been averted.

His right side injured, the kage pushed himself back up into position his enemy’s minion’s tail protruded as if a blemish from the earth. It’s slick form, it’s size, it seemed so prefect, this creature’s appearance gave the kage an idea, a simple on at best, but the level of effectiveness was sure to make up for it. Focusing in on the target , Pharos, cloaked n a blue storming chakra coat which spread out into an intangible wing upon his back side, prepare himself.

With a sudden movement, the stone ninja moved backwards, close to the initial entrance point of the snake to the mountain. Mid movement a spark of lightning was unleashed, the lightning was diluted by the overwhelming chakra of beast but it would be enough; the snakes tail would act like a lightning rod, attracting the spark, which would in turn damage or kill the snake, preventing movements, trapping his master, somewhere under ground. Once the spark was catapulting freely, towards the giant tail, Pharo strung a quick phase of hand seals, and two blades of wind formed within his hands. Augmenting them with the bijuu’s chakra that was beginning to poor out, the kage flung the blades into the hole, where they expanded into a weaker but more effective field of pressure underground. The attack was risking, but the consequences would come at the end of the heated battle.

[jutsu used]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:58 am

It was all planned out. As if seen in a apparition. Or some vision bestowed on to one its subjects by a god. Such is the power of the Sharingan at its brink. The Tsuchikage had reacted just as the Hokage's minion had predicted. The man had jumped upwards towards the projectiles and had shot some chakra from his hands at them. At that precise moment Artemis read this movement before hand and had moved the other Fuma Shuriken, with the string attached to it on his left hand, out of the way so that it veered from the path of the bijuu chajra and back at the Tsuchikage. Artemis hit the ground not to far away from him, decided to summon a kunai, but this one was with an explosive tag set on it, he threw this with his free right hand at the hole next to the leader of the stone. There Talis was beginning his assault on the Kazuya's tail, but to no avail really. The snake was to fast to be harmed by Pharo's full attack, the frontal assault of lightning. After the man had been thrown to grown in an attempt to dodge the tail. The tail and retreated back into the giant whole and was moving underground again. Hit and run. Fast and effective.

But his enemy had decided to try and mount another attack on the giant snake while in the whole. This would be a fatal mistake. The Fuma Shuriken was now only a couple of feet away. It would most definitely hit now that the man was doing his handsigns and was now proceeding to send wind blades down into the whole. There would be no time to dodge that attack, and it was aiming towards the abdomen. With the powerful wind blades striking downwards into the tunnel, Kazuya had used his tail while retreating further into the tunnel, to hit the top of it; making it collapse behind him as he progressed further. The blades cut into the earth but was negated further as more dirt and rubble fell and blocked the path. At the same time, Kazuya had also decided to poke his head out of the ground about 20 yards away from where Talis was standing. He opened his mouth and flicked his head upwards. Out popped Kyogi, injured but still very much dangerous. The jolt of the propel was large into the air. About 30 feet in the air, Kyogi was over the head of Kazuya but in back of him now. The Hokage then began made some handsigns, then yelled, "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" A clone popped right next to Lord Vizer, and they began to make their descent together back down the snakes back. While Kyogi was doing that, Kazuya had pressed the attack on the Tsuchikage again. With his mouth open again, thousands of needs shot from his mouth like earlier, though from a different angle. From where he was shooting from, it covered both a straight shot and a shots into the air directed at the Tsuchikage. This left the Tsuchikage with the only other possible escape route. The giant crater he was next to. The clone and the Kyogi had landed on the back of the snake. They gave a mental nod to one another. And the clone disappeared, in flurry of leaves as it moved at an incredibly high speed. Kyogi made one seal, and whispered to himself, "Kirigakure no Jutsu." A giant blanket of fog began to ascend on the battle field slowly but surely. With his other hand Lord Vizer grabbed his sword scream. "Let me hear you roar." He activated the blade. And the blade began to scream in a unfathomable amount that destroyed sensory hearing and would greatly distract Talis, rather he was augmented by the cloak by hearing as well. Though it didn't matter, the scream it was projecting would ravage his brains and confused and addle him regardless.

-----------

Lord Vizer:

Shadow Clone Technique • [Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]
Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, General, Supplementary, B Rank
Description: Kage Bunshin is a forbidden technique, that has been a controversial for many years. The Kage Bunshin aka the Shadow Clone, is a clone of the user that is a true clone of the user, that can attack and think on its own, while having 75% of the Stats, plus they can do the same jutsu the user can (except Bunshin Type Jutsu). This jutsu was initially made for spying purposes because once the clone is dispersed, the user and any other clone of his will get all the information gained with that previous clone. Maximum of clones made is four.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Name: Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Technique]
Description: Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.

Scream: 5

----

Artemis: 2

----

Kazuya:

Name: Doku Hari Rendan - Poison Needle Barrage
Type:-
Description: The snake will fire a barrage of needles from his mouth. The needles are covered in his poison and will poison the target if they hit. After being injected into the target's bloodstream, the poison will continuously harm the target's body until it is removed, and will cause death in 24 hours. After 5 posts, the target will be completely paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 02 May 2010, 5:10 pm

Lightning had narrowly been avoided by the snake, that slunk into it’s hole as the kage prepared to unleash his stored wind jutsu. As the wind blades began to dance, before release, a charge built up for not only the blades but for the impending follow up. At this point it was more than obvious the fuma would hit, but at the level was up to the recipient. The perfect moment occurred, a secondary shuriken whizzed by him, into he whole, the usage of it was anyone’s guess; then the blades of wind dropped following their mechanics. As the blades fell, the conspirator unleashed his stored charka moving towards the other open crater, in an ridiculously speedy manner only achieved able by a demon of chakra. The fuma hit the moment of blzting chakra; the weapons dispersed into dozens of metal sharpens, that cascaded through the air in many directions. A few of these pieces speed through the chakra, blast leaving, the speeding Pharos with many scratches, that had managed to simply draw blood, not much more.

The ground began to shake as the shinobi moved across the mountainous landscape. Right before his feet the ground crumbled, perhaps an effective block, or rather ultimately ineffective. The pieces of the ground, provided adequate footing for an experienced ninja to move forward across the falling land with little hindrance. And that was exactly what happened, as the stone’s leader moved across the land, a large explosion rang through the air. The snakes method of blocking would have had been effective if it wasn’t for the other lackey’s explosive element in which the pressure backed up against, and reacted with causing an explosion which would rip through the earth, unleashing a powerful blast of pressure and fire straight at the snakes body, this would ultimately kill the snake for it’s body seemed to be too long to move out of the way. The creature would have a few more minutes, in theory that was.

This was all well and good, but the orchestrator had not concern in this as he had reached his destination in what could be considered record time. Now nestled in the hole, that had been cut off from the network by the secondart ruble of the deadly blast, Pharos began to watch and wait, his chakra output spiking once again as events played out above. At this point the snake, in what would most likely be his last moments, broke into he open air, and the events that happened next occurred at such a speed that the kage would not be missed for a few seconds. Now the other kage finely showed his face, as he flew through the air, unleashing a clone, and simultaneously the snake; which could honestly be dead at this point it’s body simply moving in a last moment of reflex, but dead or alive, a series of poison needles flew through the air, This was peachy and all but there was a major problem, the needle’s target was missing, and the needles were aimed directly towards the undead shinobi; though on the plus side the world would now have the eternal question of how an undead warrior reacts with poison answered.

At this point the tsuchikage, now with a second tail of the beast would break through in the air, watching Vizer as a mist settled in, preparing to land in the mist, Pharos allowed his next attack to be put in motion, seconds before he touched the ground a large wolf of lightning sprang forward running towards the location of the vizer he had been watching, which by the look of it was the real one, if by some “godly” power the wolf attacked the wrong person, the hokage’s location would be known. Vizer would now know of the kage would was speeding towards him, his armor distorting the mist as another set of hand familiar hand sign strings was place together. The sword scream hit, him, his eardrum were protect but indeed he became confused; this was not exactly good for Talis, but Vizer had made a grave error. By confusing the pilot, he allowed the demonic copilot to take over, with the former pilot putting in enough intelligence to create a killing machine. The time for mercy was over, the stone ninja’s eye’s turned a deep blue, of that of the chakra as the jutsu finished and wind blades appeared in the host’s hands. With the beast in control, the body sped up to alarming rates, the wind blades absorbed the demonic chakra, growing the size of approximate 3 meters ,an almost unwieldy size. Now close enough, the beast swung the colossal blades, at the being that had put him in control, he was definitely the real one. As the blades got to the point where they could cut the hokage, the bijuu let go of them causing them to receded and fly at him, if the target was cut they would slice through his body. The bijuu finished the attack by speeding around the ninja, and slicing at his back with chakra and then spring away on the back lash. Things were looking ugly for the man with two broken ribs, moving around all of the potentially deadly attacks was close to impossible at the speed and blocking them would be difficult as two of them were made of pure wind. What he would do was anyone’s guess.

[jutsu used]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:38 pm

((Seeing as you voided one of my attacks. It hits. But it wouldn't necessarily kill you. But you are now poisoned. You said I didn't have a target. When in fact I said I directed them at you. Plus my snake is still unharmed from the blast because of the same way I stopped your wind blades before, is the same way that stopped the explosion from coming any further into the tunnel.))

Talis was already battered up from the fall and the attack from Artemis's Fuma Shuriken. So on physical means they were on equal bounds. But at the time the Tsuchikage was still dangerous. And he had made another move against the Hokage, which was more blades. But that was all the Hokage needed to destroy the man. As Talis was preparing his wind blades, Kyogi's clone appeared right in front ofhim, only inches away from him. The real Kyogi frowned and uttered a phrase as he made some handsigns, "Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." The clone exploded. The explosion was so devastating that Talis would most likely die from the blast seeing as he was pre-occupied in mid attack to even notice. Also the fact that a thick fog now blanketed the field. Its was no problem for the Kyogi's clone to find the Talis though, it was apart of his intense hearing.

Now dealing with the Lightning wolf. It was of no consequence seeing as Kyogi was still on the back off Kazuya who was now pushing his entire body out of the whole. Lightning wolf ran into Kazuya's side, since it could not see where it was going. Kazuya roared as the lightning exploded against his scales. But the snake was large and sturdy, it did nothing more then burn him. Kazuya could not also see in this thick fog but he used his nose to find his prey. If the Tsuchikage had survived the blast which was unlikely due to the fact that he could not of sensed him coming regardless of the bijuu in him or not. He may of had a bijuu within him, but this did not make him invulnerable. And Kyogi knew this and decided to take that into full effect.

---------

Lord Vizer:

Name: Buraindo Shura [Blind Fighting]
Type: Kenjutsu.
Description: Using this technique, the user can close their eyes and continue to fight without even the slightest disadvantage. They can hear the moves of the opponent, and they can hear the blade cutting through the wind. They easily use this to perceive the attack and block, counter, or parry the oncoming attacks. Without their eyes open, visual genjutsu is useless. The user can also combine this tech with Kirigakure no Jutsu and make the entire area a blinding blanket of mist in which they can still fight, unlike their opponent.

Explosive Shadow Clone • [Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]
Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, General, Offensive, Mid Ranged, A Rank
Description: Bakuretsu kage Bunshin, is yet another kinjutsu derived from its original jutsu, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Its said to be a very powerful Ninjutsu technique where the ninja creates a suicidal Kage Bunshin (shadow clone). After creating it, the clone can detonate himself and explode in combat, taking anyone immediately surrounding it out. When used in close combat, without the enemy noticing, this technique can be quite deadly.

Scream: 4
---

Artemis: 1

Last edited by Lord Vizer on Tue 11 May 2010, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 4:38 pm

The hokage had began to prove one thing to the tsuchikage and his beast, in all there bonding time together; that fact was a simple formality, he was rather ignorant of the conditions. The man’s life was at full risk, and what did he decide to protect himself with; a simple mist, that impaired one thing and only one simple thing at it’s rank, that was visibility. The monster, in control, still listening to the beck and call of his human, host’s will, had at this point had pushed the bodies sense past what one would consider normality; of all these, what could be considered one of Pharo’s greater skills stood, out and that was chakra sensing. Within the mist upon the mountain side; a location of great history but was now simply a pile of rubble, existed four large signatures. The first and perhaps one of or rivaling the largest was the man or beast himself, topping or rivaling that, was what could be alluded to be Vizer, following that was one immense in proportion but not thick as that of human, the snake…..of course. Finally there was a fourth one that was diminished to the point of lack of functionality, in the battle field this could be considered to Art. Of course in reality, these where simply massed of chakra, with difference in thickness and output, using these factors one could determine the location and movements of others, it would no surprise to the stone ninja if the hokage was doing the same actions in such conditions; but at this time the kage’s will was more focused on keeping his body alive and guiding the beast to a victory. Among all this, there was one more thing, something moving towards him with a small amount of output, just enough to be deadly, this could most easily be described as a chakra tumor, not really good for extend periods of time, to one’s health.

The prep for the blades, was close to finished as the chakra moved in, it was getting close and closer, the beast now in control after the swords release, it was all predetermined, as all things at one point seem to be, this fight could be looked on to as fated, willed by something else. The source was a few feet to a few inches from, him the beast couldn’t fully pull the output amount away from the source, it mattered not, as the hand signs had finished; as they finish, the hokage was most likely beginning or mid way through the process of his, it was after all a only a c-rank that Pharos had prepared, coming near mid hand sign stream, was a daring and stupid move. Immediately the blades flared in wake of the monstrous chakra, fluctuated out of control, phasing in and out of it’s defined shape. Without heeding the word of it’s human host will, the bijuu on accord of instinct, something that was much more prominent in beasts, demons or not then it is in humans; the monster slamed the blades into the ground, forcing them to take in it’s chakra. The effect was as devastating as one could interpret it to be; the wind spread out into a dome around the man’s body, and then spread outward. The growing windshield would then make it’s way to collide with the clone as it exploded, the blast was weaken but it’s range was spread across the entirety of the misted field. Such a blast would only bruise the men, not enough damage to kill or incapacitate, but on the plus side the attack had been spread out towards that of Vizer who most likely would also experience the bruising of his body from his own attack.

At this point, the early attack of the tsuchikage, when was in his “right mind” per say would be taking an effect that may be considered unexpected. The wolf after released had hit the giant snake, which itself was injured or perhaps just a dead puppet because of the pressure that hit it the tunnel; the wolf would hit the snake. Though the creature it’s self was rather resilient and only took burns from the attack, the voltage would quickly traverse through it’s nervous system, which in fact does conduct electricity; the lightning’s current would take the quickest exit point out of the snake, This exit point would be the hokage, the current would be conducted into his body, enhanced by all the metal he wore; such a charge would be enough to fry his nervous system killing him or debilitating him to a point that fighting was no longer an option, or if he minimized the damage, the hokage would experience temporary paralysis while the charge spread through and exited his body. In either case, it was a rather unfortunate miscalculation because the next few minutes could be what ended his life.

At this point an onlooker should be able to see the difference in the two men’s bodily conditions as Talis had only dropped a few feet with a the high level cushion of his chakra armor, this would result in the act of bruising his ribs at the very most, while Vizer had fallen that of a tremendous distance, with a similar strength or week cushion, this would leave him with a few broken bones, perhaps a few fracture, but overall his body would in theory be insanely strained perhaps even at the point of break. All Talis had on top of the possible internal bruising was that of a couple weak cuts from the shrapnel and a few other bruise, the damage upon the men was in two very different categories even if the hokage was telling himself differently out of a delusion of superiority.

Talis’s controlled body moved forward, slowly through the mist, as it was blind while moving, a general idea of the layout was all it had to navigate through the dreadful mist, the chakra sensing only took him so far. The beast, move a couple steps in the mist, slowly and awkwardly before pushing forward and running, through the blanket on the earth and jumping into the air, out of the range of the mist. In the air it was all visible, the kage and his giant snake, the rubble and the close to still Artemis, but the jump wasn’t for sightseeing, it had a much a deeper purpose. More and more charka poored out the body, as a blue field engulfed it, keeping it physically aloft in the air as a transformation more powerful than the previous presented itself, how the beast must have enjoyed slowly finding it’s way into a more familiar body, and little by little it came closer to it’s own. Three appendages now stemmed from the dense armor of charka; a dark presence of chakra filled the air, all would now feel the sting of the chakra as it flooded them all. The terror of the seven tailed shichib, deemed the third it strength of all bijuu the second of all currently with a host, had descented upon the land, and even worse it had began to push it’s wrath towards the hokage; who’s greed would most likely be his ultimate demise.

Now landing back on the ground with an idea of the surroundings, the man drew out three kunai into his left hand, and a set of two shuriken for his right, such weapons where was it all started and was where it would all end. Then he quickly moved a few steps away from where he placed the hokage and his pitiful beast, then the kage jump into the air, pushing out his chakra into the metal. In mid air, Talis’s body spun, releasing the first of the kunai, once released, the wind chakra was no longer contained; the weapon grew an enormous chakra field around in it’s shape, spanning almost that of 4 meters. The kunai now in such a form sped forward much larger, and much deadlier straight towards the hokkage. Following it came two more, but these two having a longer peroid exposure to the chakra, broken into hundreds of wind infused metal pieces a few meters in front of the hokage, and now a large kunai and hundreds of small wind bullets prepared to tear the target to shreds. Finishing the planned attack the first shuriken was release, the spinning motion mixed with the wind chakra as it grew around , a huge tornado of chakra had been created and it would soon touch down over the kage, this would be enough to rip his injured body to the point of death or beyond. In the finale the final weapon was released spinning, and Talis’s body touched the ground, rather softly. It was the end or the beginning of the end, as the final weapon was filled with not wind chakra but the bijuu’s second chakra type earth type; the layer formed but when it would meet the tornado, it would cause an explosion of chakra, enough to kill the person trapped in it, and then in case the whole of the attack in stone, sealing off the mountain top. This was a grim outlook for the hokage, who would most likely be pulling out of the parlays. if that was all he suffer from the voltage.

[jutsu used]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 10:17 pm

((Have a few questions about this post. One..since when did you..having a bijuu...able to sense chakra signatures via eye. Bijuu's have many abilities..but traits of a Doujutsu are not amongst them that I know of. Second thing...a snakes body cannot be chain for lightning. Its not a conductor of electricity, so I wouldn't be harmed by such an attack.))
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 4:02 pm

((First, I explained it in my post, I went a little over board, but a person can sense where a chakra source is, nothing about eyes or seeing is used there. Second your proof? any articles because from what I know a snake has a biological composition that allows electricity to travel through it. I accept the fact, that your snake is resilient enough to not feel pain from all the volts of electricity, but if your telling me it doesn't conduct electricity, it's as good as dead, because then how do the messages from the brain travel across the body to the receptor cells, what keeps the heat pumping, like it or not a snake has a small voltage of electricity in it's body, and the fluid and nerves used to conduct it, would take the lightning as another volt, but such a high amount of electricity would need and exit route.....which would be you. AND I believe I explained ALL of this in my previous post, which I will check, but without an explanation about why they don't, I don't see your reasoning, besides..."I said so".

edit: thought I would pull this part out for you:

The identity crisis wrote:
Of course in reality, these where simply massed of chakra, with difference in thickness and output, using these factors one could determine the location and movements of others, it would no surprise to the stone ninja if the hokage was doing the same actions in such conditions; but at this time the kage’s will was more focused on keeping his body alive and guiding the beast to a victory. Among all this, there was one more thing, something moving towards him with a small amount of output, just enough to be deadly, this could most easily be described as a chakra tumor, not really good for extend periods of time, to one’s health.

I apologize if I'm mistaken, but based on all my research and knowledge a snake is not immune to electricity as a result of biological factors, and since the concept hasn't been addressed in the series and it isn't a special feature of your snake we rely on real science to an extent. I hope I have satisfied your issues, and you can work on a counter instead of finding issue with my post.))
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 11:46 am

((It's been over a week, please request a review, post or provide evidence in the next 48 hours.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 5:38 pm

(I kept asking Ryu and Kit...but like everyones MIA)
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Retired
Retired
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner..beating up the homelss guy who robbed me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 6:30 pm

OK, on Vizers initial concerns.

Yea, you can't sense chakra as a bijuu, but's its been shown that to a point, someone can sense chakra in a general area. Though Unless you are a tracker you just get a general area and a large, wide feeling, with no way of pinpointing anything.

As for the snake, yea..they conduct electricty. Very few animals don't, cause of the electricity needed to do natural body functions, it may not be as much as humans (btw talis snakes have very little blood) cause of their small stature and the not much need to do as much work cause of their make up but it's there. Electricuting a snake would hurt it, probably paralyze it, but killing something with it, would be slightly difficult. Though, I didn't say its impossible...

With that...Talis, last post...overkill...just freaking overkill...
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 8:55 pm

I had to explain it all, and if something is coming towards you, your going to feel it, I may have gone overboard, but mist of no mist, i'll know it's coming. Think about it, you can tell people are around you when you sleep. I never directly attacked it, the fact that an intense charka source was coming towards me would cause a bijuu to react. noticing movement would be enough.The big thing to remember is I stated all my character feels are bits of chakra with a difference in out put (one's stronger than the other) which is enough for one to attempt to deduce location, which could have ultimately failed, overall my character knew pretty much nothing besides, a chakra tumor was speeding towards him, but instead took guess which in a situation where Vizer was on the ground or that wasn't a clone it would have been easy to counter. Also my lightning was released before the clone, so it would never had exploded, but I hope this explain enough so you make a clear vote.

please refer to the quote from earlier I think it explains enough, the clone was in my general area, I knew something was there, I took a risk with a circular attack, you guys are reading too much into that part, there's no dou or true senser type actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by..[P]   Just stopping by..[P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just stopping by..[P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Raikage's Office!-
Jump to: