Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Empty
PostSubject: A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]   A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:24 pm

It had been about a day of traveling for Shika. Yet, he still wasn't closer or well he thought he wasn't. The sun had just about rose high in the sky and shined down on the whole world giving life to plants, and making the sand that Shika was walking on a bit warm. But what Shika had noticed was that the sun slowly faded away and a thick coat of mist began to rush in covering the area, making it hard for most people to see. But it hadn't effected Shika because he had mastered the Hidden Mist Art by the rank of chuunin so he was able to with stand the mist allowing him to freely walk threw it. After about 15 mins of walking threw the mist shika approached some gates, and by then he knew that he was bout to enter the Mist village coming one step closer to the Mizukage. Shika approached some guards as he didn't wait for them to say anything, instead he quickly explained what his purpose of being in the mist was. "I have an important message for the Mizukage and it needs to get to him right away, so please let me in. Shika said to the guards as they let him into the village knowing that he was from one of the allied village so he meant no harm to the mist. Quickly Shika made his way to the administrative building were the Mizukage resigned. Just as he Approached the door his whole body burst into thousands of bugs, then entered threw the whole at the bottom of the door. The bugs made there way to the Mizukage's office knowing were it was at because they followed his chakra. Immediately the bugs slid under the door to the Mizukages office and there is were they soon began to form into a Human, and this human was Shika a jounin from Suna. Once his whole body was formed he reached into his pocket then pulled out a letter then walked up to the Mizukages desk setting on down for him to read. "Sir, i have come here on direct orders from the Kazekage..to deliver this message to you.

The message Said:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]   A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm

Looking at the kid as he approached, the Mizukage stood up and walked towards the man...and then disbursed, as another figure came from the shadows with his arms crossed. A dog walked from around the Mizukages desk and shook its head at the boy as Naizu spoke to the kid,"You really shouldn't come into someones office like that ya know? Its a good way to get yourself killed, especially with whats going on with the war and all..keep that in mind. Now as far as this message is concerned..." said the Mizukage as he took the letter from the shinobi. He began reading it and began to laugh under his breathe at what was written on the inside, due to the content inside and knowing the Kazekage personally. "Who wrote this letter?" The dog walked over to look at the letter and immediately noticed what gave Naizu reason to ask the question and give him reason to laugh. "Wow, that's something else, I'm interested in this one as well kid" said the canine.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]   A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 3:12 pm

Shika looked at the Mizukage as he explained to Shika that he shouldn't enter ones office like that because of the war that they are in the middle of, but Shika knew what he was doing and if not then he would learn from his mistakes. The Mizukage spoke again as he read the letter asking who wrote it, then a dog happened to appear from some were and began to speak also. "The Kazekage...Now if you would please write a reply i shall make my way back to Suna..to give him the letter back" Shika said as he awaited for the Mizukage to write the letter.

(sorry for shitty post)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]   A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:46 pm

((I apologize for the delay in response but i haven't had internet on a constant basis and I can only get a couple of things done a day))

Naizu looked at the man and then at the dog and decided on a quick plan of action at the time to satisfy both parties and quickly, "Ok, I want you to take Traigus with you and go back to Kostas and tell him that I will agree with this if my companion here does as well, but I want to hear this from his mouth or as close to it as possible. Traigus knows how I feel about every aspect of negotiations as well as my relationship with the Kazekage...the two have met. Traigus' verbal commitment and approval stamps mine as well, but written words mean little to nothing to me though I apologize for the run around. Now if you will excuse me, I have some paperwork to take care of" he said as he walked to his desk and sat down, picking up a pen and grabbing a paper from a small stack.
"C'mon kid, we should get goin" said the dog as he walked out the door and awaited the Abrame clansmen outside. As the Mizukage began his paperwork, he continued to think to himself "That letter doesn't sound like anything Kostas would say, he knows me better than that. Not to mention, we met on pure interest, not from relations between our clans...lets see how this turns out" before proceeding to concentrate on the work in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]   A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Message For The Mizukage [Private Rp]
Page 1 of 1