Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the rematch. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
the rematch. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the rematch. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the rematch. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the rematch. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the rematch. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the rematch. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the rematch. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the rematch. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the rematch.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:03 am

kaga ran through the forest holding on to the faint signal of another key blade. this could be another key monk. if he was strong maybe he could train kaga. and if he was weak... he didn't deserve to have a key blade.this might even be fun. kaga thought. the signal was getting stronger. the holder of it would be fifty yards a head by now. kaga hopped up on a branch and looked in to a clearing. it seemed the user was about his age. not to strong looking. but kaga had learned never to under estimate an enemy. the sun was setting it would be down in five minute this was perfect.
this would be fun kaga thought.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 6:55 pm

Naiko can sense chakra from as far as a mile. Therefore sensing a shinobi in the nearby forest, he quickly followed the path through the thick and large forest. As he went to the area of the chakra signature, he saw a genin... standing in the middle of the forest. " Another challenge?..." Naiko said while looking deeply to the face of the genin. Naiko was now more superior being a chuunin, rather than a genin. And very much improving,... " Well I guess you'll do for a training .... " Naiko shouted to the genin. " I shall start this, and end it as fast as I started this..." After saying that.. Naiko quickly dashed towards the genin, leaving no warning than his words. Naiko wasn't boastful, he was just confindent. Above that, he is confident about his abilities, and as he observed his opponent for a few minutes, he knew this guy isn't much of a threat to Naiko. He looks like a normal genin, but chances are he is getting scratched in this bout'.

(Short xD)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

kaga was just about to introduce him self to the strange guy when he. "shouted i shall start and end this quickly." how rude thought kaga and i was just about to introduce my self. ill have to teach this rude person a lesson. the minute that thought occurred to him he knew he was going to get his butt kicked. i suppose i should attack. kaga sighed and reached for his key blade. " there is a road of pain ahead he said." his hand was on the hilt of his key blade. ." my name is kaga noko i am here to get the key blade that you Carry would you please hand it over." kaga said tiredly but by the look on the other ninjas face he could tell he wasnt doing nothing. he puled his chakra acssesing the hidden trap in his key blade.

Spoiler:
( this was approve with my app tell me if im not allowed )

Last edited by Kaga Noko on Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : boy i feel like an idiot. i spelled things wrong and for got to put in a word)
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:01 am

Naiko didn't bother slowing down even though he felt the chakra disturbance around the genin, which most likely means he is about to do something which is not going to surprise Naiko. Instead Naiko started casting a couple of short handseals while running towards the genin. He slowed down for a bit, and took a scroll on his back. The scroll had a kanji writing " Shogi " on it. Naiko bit off a finger of his, and placed a drop of blood on the scroll. After a few moments a large rectangular shaped stone appeared beside the standing Naiko. Smoke covered Naiko on and the stone. Seconds, a boy appeared next to Naiko who looks like at his age. The boy nodded to Naiko, and he nodded back. Still covered with smoke, Naiko started casting another set of handseals, while the boy named " Pawn " took a scroll and positioned it towards the genin's area of position. As soon as Naiko finished the handseals, he emitted a dozen of small fireballs, at the same time " Pawn " released the scroll revealing thousands of senbons towards the genin. The attack was a combination, the senbons we're covered in fire therefore making it more deadlier than ever. And another thing was, Naiko and Pawn we're covered with smoke, therefore the genin did expect this kinds of attack;.. simple unpredictable, lessening his ability to dodge this averagely fast attack. As soon as the attack we're executed, Naiko and Pawn disappeared in that area... both attacked from different sides of the rear of the genin. Still Naiko left a bug clone in his position.

---

Naiko's jutsu:

Katon - Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix ]
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Katon
Description: A ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fireballs. The ninja can also hurl a projectile, which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name: Bug Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A member of the Aburame clan will focus there insects in the shape of there body and uses the transformation skill to make it in their likeness. The ememy will then proceed to attack the clone. After being fatally injured the clone will simply break up into a swarm.

Pawn's Jutsu:

Name: Little Pawn of Desruction
Clan: N/A
Description: Pawn will bring out a scroll full of senbons, and release it a certain area. Releasing a barrage of senbons on the said area or target. No handseals required.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 12:29 am

The sun sunk lower in the sky. almost in my territory kaga thought assessed the trap. Naiko continued to run forward. What a dope kaga thought as he ran right in to the glass key. But it seemed that kaga had miss calculated. The key missed naikos arm by an inch. With nothing to stop it the string holding the key snapped an it flew off In to the forest some where. Oh great, kaga thought. Now I have to find it. The a cloud off smoke enveloped glasses ( im gassing you look like your avatar). But this did not stop kaga from seeing what was going on. His other eye saw darkness. The smoke cause shadow and kaga could see shadow. All though the smoke interfered a little bit kaga was able to get the idea. Naiko had left a clone kaga only had a glimpse of the senbuns before they were covered with flame. Kaga did not like the look of what was happening. And he had not seen where naiko went. But he only had a few second to decide so he decided fast. He ran as fast as he could a hid be hind the nearest tree.( I imaged a tree four feet away so I think I reached it in time.) the needles slammed into the tree and all around kaga. then he saw the strange boy the other strange boy had summoned. Then he saw the other strange boy who had summoned the other strange boy. Then kaga got really confused.
Pressing his feet against the back of the tree he launched him self forward with his chakra. His key blade out in a position to slices the summons in half.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:25 am

Pawn is a bright summon, he knew that the genin is heading his way, again Pawn opened a scroll and directed it to the genin. And after a moments, large barrage of senbons were launched towards the running shinobi. While Naiko followed the genin from the back, using his intelligence and giving a scientific explanation. The genin would have a hard time shifting from one direction to one another without possesing immense agility that only taijutsu masters can utilized. Naiko grin from the back, the genin doesnt know that Naiko is on his back following him. While running Naiko started working on a couple of handseals, and being faster than the genin he was able to go near the genin just a few inch from his right side. And doing something that the genin could pull off, changing direction well Naiko is a taijutsu expert. He had done this incase that Pawn's senbons wont hit the genin. While Naiko run besides the genin, he suddenly stopped for a mere second, slamming his hand on the ground and propelling his self away from the genin a few meters away, increasing their distance. Naiko landed crouched but still holding the tiger seal, moments ago, after Naiko had slammed the ground a firewall sprouted infront of the genin a mere second and Naiko could have missed and the genin could have passed out from the whole area of the firewall. But being faster than the genin he was able to pull this off in the right timing, just right before the genin moves 5meters away from Naiko a firewall had erupted infront of him charging it will badly burn his body. If he tries to go back, the firewall covers a whole circle around the genin, its top is covered also by flame. Any water inside will quickly evaporate due to high temperature and dehydrating the genin inside. But lets not forget that there are still senbons heading towards the genin's area, hundreds of them to be specific. And they would pass through the firewall and still hit the genin inside. The firewall covers a 3 meter distance from the genin's body, touching the walls would quickly burn his hand slowly. This happened for 30 seconds, Naiko just had a good timing to trap the genin in the firewall.

---

Pawn's Jutsu:

Name: Little Pawn of Desruction
Clan: N/A
Description: Pawn will bring out a scroll full of senbons, and release it a certain area. Releasing a barrage of senbons on the said area or target. No handseals required.

Naiko's Jutsu:

Katon - Horou no Jutsu [ Fire Prison ]
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Katon
Description: A ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After completing the needed hand seals, the user generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, turning all water inside into a scalding steam and quickly forcing the target into dehydration. Touching the sides results in serious burns. While this technique is active, the user is unable to perform any other jutsus or the prison will be dispelled.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm

Kaga saw the wall of flam spring up in front. He was going to fast to stop so he kept running. He made some hand seals just as he entered the flames. his body was replaced by a log just as he entered the flames. kaga was standing upside down on a branch over naikos head. Kaga jumped down with his key blade in a downward thrust. It would completely sever naiko’s spine. Naiko would not be able to see that kaga had been replaced be cause of the flames and so would not be expecting an attack so quickly.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.( kakashi did it to narutos clone.)

Last edited by Kaga Noko on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 10:45 am

OOC:

Actually you cant thats a common sense that you cannot replace your current position with your opponent, only if he allows you or if you have permission.

So edit your post~

Just want to clear out, the flame wall covers

all sides and a cover on top.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 7:11 pm

(ill get you next time. you sure this isn't auto hitting. trapping like that. blah.)
kaga ran in to the flams got hit by the senbons and died,.

the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rematch.   the rematch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the rematch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: