Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

some new bug jutsus!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

some new bug jutsus! Empty
PostSubject: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:21 pm

Name: Fire Bugs
Element: None
Description: Null releases fire bugs , if the bugs are attacked by fire they do not die and for everyone hit the opponent loses 1%chakra.

Name: Bug Kunai
Element: none
Description: Bugs form a kunai inwhich is sent flying toward theopponent if an object is used to defleact them they will manuver around it, and keep going towards the opponent, these bugs can only manuver around these bugs 3 times before they get tired and cannot manuver any more.

Name: Queen sleepy mosquito
Description: The queen sleepy mosquito is just like the regular mosquito, except that this mosquito has enough toxins to knock out a special jounin or anbu and below. This will keep these opponents knocked out until Null wakes them up until the end of the battle. The queen is very , very slow. But if it gets to the opponent unnoticed thats when they do there damage.Must bite to take full damage

Name: Fire flies
Description: these fire flies can create light in any area, they also cannot be killed by physical attacks.

Name: Silk worm summoning
Description: This silk worm is a 200 ft tall giant slug that can shoot large amounts of silk that can absorb attacks or cover up the opponent binding them and sticking them to any object or substance. This slug if being attacked or binded can erupt in to over a million small slugs that deform and reform into the big slug again, or make multiple big slugs. (think lady tsunade's slug) all slugs have the same capability of shooting silk.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Null Abarada on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:34 pm

Approved, but Make Silk worm a summon and on the queen mosquito jutus, make sure that it says the queen has to bite the opponent to take effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:25 am

Null Abarada wrote:
Description: Null releases fire bugs , if the bugs are attacked by fire they do not die and for everyone hit the opponent loses 1%chakra.

Unproved, with this jutsu i thought you meant the bugs would absorb the chakra from the fire not directly from the user.

And technically once the fire Jutsu has left the users body there is no way you could absorb there chakra Straight from them.

I would approve if it just said it absorbed just the chakra in the fire.

Sorry for misleading you.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:26 am

And how would your opponent loses one% chakra if they attack the bugs? really really OP. And you just showed how OP it was on your fight with Sephiroth.

SILK WORK SUMMONING

Unapproved,

until you put a drawback on its skills and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 11:59 am

ok lets talk about firebugs first, these bugs are released into a swarm of chakraeating bugs, although the other bugs in the swarm dont take as much as 1% chakra. But neither do these bugs, they can only be affected by fire. I totally understand why you would say this, probably because you think there far away from opponent, but no these bugs await near the opponent, and as soon as they use fire against them they are using chakra that second, and thats when the bugs strike, and for every time they use fire they suck away 1% chakra.

I'm so sorry for this and i should of put this in the description, but it did say that the fire bugs take away 1% chakra from the fire user, so he cant get around that attack just because it doesent explain that much, it still took 100 fire bugs, and 100% chakra away from him. Why do u think the fire bugs were still on sephiroth. So i'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

The silk bug i can do without, but i'll try and add a draq back tell if me if its alright if not then oh well ima get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

You didn't added a drawback on the slug.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:22 pm

i know lol no need yet.
thanks for reminding me though...XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some new bug jutsus!   some new bug jutsus! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some new bug jutsus!
Page 1 of 1