Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Empty
PostSubject: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:25 pm

Slowly, the autumn leaves flew around, while the trees were changing their seasonal color. Saruno's office was high above, in the tallest tower of the village, heavily protected by it's own barrier of chakra, specially drawn from the elements around it. It wasn't all so cozy at the top, but it was a heavenly sight to see. He had the tower built to see a high range of area, and much more. He noticed a few invaders to his country only a couple days ago from the top of the tower, but ignored them. As long as they didn't attack Kumo, he would raise no problems with them. He was glancing through his spyglass from the top point in the tower. It was attached to a line where it could move around the areas of the room, so it could spy more easily on moving targets. He was only wearing a sleeveless black t-shirt, a pair of black jeans, and a necklace around his neck. It was a gift from his sister not too long ago. She had made it for him, for good luck reasons. And since he was engaged, it was a good time for an early gift. He laughed a little at the thought, seeing as it was a special occasion. He didn't ask when the wedding was going to be, only to be as long as she chose the time and place. It would be easier if she had liked it first. He would be happy any way.

Yawning a little bit as he leaned against a wall on the room, looking up at the glass ceiling above, the stars and moon shining overhead. The stars were gleaming, since the lights were fully out in the village. There was a strict, no-power curfew for all of the people in the village. So, it was always brighter at night. Always. Smiling up at the stars, he gently let down a small sight. It was much too early for this. Maybe, it was time for a small change in the village.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:58 pm

The night sky was as dark as the deep violet tulips that were usually beautifully touched by a few drops of water which were a little gloomed over during the walks through the forests that lead to Kumogakure. Scarlet wore a thin white sleeveless, collared shirt, with a turquoise tie that hung past her waist, her kuprees were black, with a gloomy red belt, with a silver buckle. Her hair was a honey blonde, short, but a bit shaggy, but still kept. Her face always held a blank expression, her feline-like ears were greyish-black, with little white hairs in some spots. Her tail was the same, but it swerved behind her with a little flick each few moments. Her locket with a picture of her brother, Kidate Gyouan inside, was a teardrop shape, and kept close to her heart.

Scarlet began her journey from the stone, and eventually ended her walk at Kumogakure, the village which was held kindly by a god-like human, rumoured holding a blade more powerful than any other, and recently, the girl was known to have her own sword similar to it, though it possessed a shadow spirit, and not a fire. With a simple knock on the Raikage's door, a voice spoke gently through the winds surpassing his office.

"Mr.Raikage, I've come for an urgent training session. Narashi, the second blade that has ever appeared that's known as the Blade of Chaos, is now in my hands. I need urgent help. To save my village and many more."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 5:07 pm

Hearing a small female voice from just outside of his door, wondering who it was. The guard was heavily guarded by the most powerful ninja in the village, among the most skilled assassins in the entire country. Wondering who it was, he just leaned back up from the wall, walking over to the door, and gripping at the handle. There was no sign of any fighting within the walls of the 150' tower, the heavy granite and steel walls vibrating some with the sense of another blade of chaos. The door muffled out the voice of the person behind the door, so he couldn't tell if the voice was friendly or not. Slowly turning the knob to an open position, he quickly opened the door, letting his hand sway off the knob, making it switch back like it was.

Letting down a large sigh, he let down his tension a little, it was a girl, no older than maybe 14 or so, by the looks of it. Who knew. But, that blade that was attached to the girl was sending off powerful waves of it's own sense of chakra, showing it was none other than Narashi, the second blade of chaos, the Shadow Spirit. Looking down at the girl with just a little bit of an impressed look, but also of a worried look. "How did you get past my guards?" he asked the girl, wondering who and what she was. Maybe, a friend, or not?
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 5:18 pm

"I am the long-lost sister of Kidate Gyouan, whom used to be of your village." she replied, and took the sheath off her back, with Narashi inside. The sheath kept the blade's weight to make it lighter than a baby, which made it easier for her to carry the blade. Outside of the sheath, it weighed seventy pounds. Scarlet layed it in her arms, gripping it to prevent the blade from falling, and a position that made it show that she was showing it to him. "I came to Kumogakure for heavy training. Even if it means near death. A war is in the air, I can smell it. I need to save my village from being destroyed, deserted. I'll make it an alliance between you and I, and maybe even the two villages. Please, Kazura. Help me in my times of need." she spoke, and layed the blade on the ground.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 5:24 pm

"Yes, i would inqure that...But you did not answer my question, how did you get by all my guards?" he said to the girl once more, sniffing the air some as she said the word, 'War'. It made him think. War, what a nice time of the decade, the feeling of blood across his blade, the taste of it in his mouth. It made his mouth water some, but held back any urge for any kills within the next couple seconds. It would be dangerous for anyone to be near him when he was in a bloodlust. Heh, who knew. Looking back at the girl as he tilted his head back down to look, he simply wondered, how did the girl get by all the guards? From her headband, he couldn't tell what village she was from. He didn't even know the girl's name yet.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:08 pm

~~ Sorry bout' wrong account and shortness .~~

Scarlet tilted her head a little, she slowly bowed her head. "Raikage-sama, I told them it was an emergency about a war coming, and if they didn't let me, then I told them I would release the sword which would surround the village in shadows. Kazura-sama, please forgive me, I need to help my village, whether you help me or not. I'll find someone else to train me, but your the best chance I have got."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:11 pm

Saruno simply sighed and nodded, seeing as it was a dire situation. A group of ninja was trouble, even for the Godly Raikage, himself. Slowly swaying his hand a little, towards the ceiling, the massive 9' sword swung down from the room above them, and crashed through the floor above, swinging into his hand with ease. "The Blades of Chaos, are godly instruments, given to us by the Gods of Chaos. They harness unimaginable amounts of power and chaos in each spark of it's being. Even one slash can cause a devastating amount of damage to anything or anyone. Each blade has it's own power, remember this, Scarlet." he said to the girl, his eyes looking down at her with the most seriousness he had in his eyes all day long.

[It's fine]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]   Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep your Friends Close, and your Family Closer. [Fiona, PM for invite to Saru only.]
Page 1 of 1