Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

witching hour practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

witching hour practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:44 pm

"good, your alive shinju. tap your finger once for no and twice for yes. do you know what happend?" she asked quietly, her head clearing from the momentary fear that he was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:46 pm

He did not tap his hand and his heart rate started to get to fast for a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:51 pm

reiki sat bolt upright and looked him over. " first slow now fast???" she said nervously. she was afraid of leaving is side for fear of him dying while she was gone and she couldnt move him because she might think he will die in her arms. she knew her death touch wasnt in her yet and she knew she felt like ice but that shouldnt affect shinju.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:56 pm

He started to move but his heart rate going up like crazy
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:00 pm

she was really confused. " either your having a heart attack or thats just your regular heart rate...." she mumbled. her blind eyes only hearing the heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:02 pm

he spoke one time and one time only Kill me..
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:05 pm

reiki couldnt beleive her ears. first utashi sensei, fama, an uchiha and now shinju chin. "a-are you sure shinju chin? do you really want me to end your life?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:08 pm

Nothing good has come of my life he said as he stood up bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:11 pm

" thats because you havent lived long enough." she said quietly. " there are both ups and downs in life. you just have to pull through."
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:13 pm

i.. i am wanted for death in the leaf and hardly anyone likes me. he then spits out blood. as he takes a kuni out
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:25 pm

reiki looked down. " you know, no one liked me but my friend rajah when i was at my clans HQ. everyone beat me up until rajah would make them stop. until she died because of one of my cousins. because of her death i was able to ask ki to bring me to the leaf village. even though all ive seen so far in your world is death, im just glad that i met you. if you want to die, let the blood be on my hands so at least you wont die feeling alone." she took out her katana.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 9:29 pm

Shinju sighed as he then slammed the kuni in to his arm. i dont know if i like this feeling of death though
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 5:55 pm

reiki understood. " ill stay here if you change your mind." she put her katana away for the second time and sat there, listening to the blood trickle
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:32 pm

he walked over to her taking the kuni out. here is some blood if you want some.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:29 pm

reiki shook her head. " no, kam-kun told me to not drink anymore blood. he says i as to eat solid food now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:31 pm

He sighed dropping the kuni and then caught the kuni in his hands then threw it up in the air
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:33 pm

she bowed her head so shinju wouldnt see tears coming out of her eyes. she didnt want him to die, but if he wanted to die then who was she to stop him?
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:34 pm

The kuni started to come down and he motioned for revy to come to him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:36 pm

reiki stood up and walked torward shinju. keeping her head down still.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:37 pm

he huggsed her kissing her forehead but he met this is a goodbye way he a good mizukage reiki. he said as he pushed her away and the kuni coming back down about to hit him in the face and it had a paper bomb on it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:41 pm

reiki knew shinju was dead by hearing his heartbeat fade away to nothing. she sat there and curled up in a tiny ball and cried. why did all of her friends have to die? why did it have to be by her hand? was everything that she touched going to die like shinju, utashi sensei, and so many others? she didnt know the aswer to any of them but she knew that to help this village she needed to know exactly what she was suposed to do. she continued to cry until she fell alseep by shinjus corpse.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:42 pm

the kuni pierced his head then blowing up in his head but shinju looked unharmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: witching hour practice   witching hour practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

witching hour practice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: