Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Returning with the Prisoner [P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:08 am

Revy fell off the bed from him pushing her and immediatly woke up, she peaked over the bed and saw Saruno standing there with his sword on his back, she became scared fast
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:09 am

Saruno just looked down at her, "Why are you so frightened?" he asked, crossing his arms in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:11 am

"i..i know why your here..you wanna kill me now" she said as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:26 pm

He scratched his chin a little and closed his eyes, thinking a little as he spoke, "It seems your not the same Revy that are on the wanted posters..."
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:19 am

"I...i dont feel like myself enymore..." she said as she looked at him over the bed

((The strong evil side of Revy was the part of her soul that escaped and planted itself into the new Revy, only the weaker side was left))
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 11:31 am

"I see...." he said, frowning a little some, lifting his hand and reaching towards the small bit of crystal on top of his head, "So that you're nothing more than a normal human, I'll give you a choice, Either live, or die"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 11:57 am

"L..live....." She said quietly looking at him from the side of the bed
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:06 pm

"How do you want to live?" He said, his red eyes looking down at her some, a bit annoyed, and a bit bored at the same time. He wondered what life she would live.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:08 pm

"Um...by not dieing?" she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:09 pm

"Besides that, want to be a villager or what? Choose anything, you have three hours.." He said, turning away from the girl and heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:15 pm

"I..i dont know what eny villages are realy like....they banished me from them all in the past because of my doll manipulation" she said while sitting on the floor on the other side of the bed
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:16 pm

"Hmmm...Then you are not banished from mine, as long as you don't cause any trouble.." he said, looking back at her from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:18 pm

"So...your gonna let me live as long as i stay here?", she began to stand up slowly
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:18 pm

"Yes..." he said a little, opening up the door to the room, stepping one foot out the door, "But there's one price, any trouble at all, i won't take anything lightly..."
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:20 pm

"y..yes.." she said bowing down to him
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:23 pm

"No need to bow...And come to me if you need anything at all, you may stay in this room if you like" he yawned a little and lowered down his chakra a little, his guard slightly up, but still good.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:24 pm

"Y...yes" she said, as she sat down on the bed looking at him
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:27 pm

"Now, you may do as you like, knock on the ceiling if you need anything.." he vanished in an instant and appeared in his office, in his chair, yawning a bit deeply.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:28 pm

Revy left the room and began to walk around the buildings, looking in diffrent rooms and simply snooping around
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:28 pm

One of the ANBU of the village looked around, spotting Revy as she moved around. Moving quietly in the shadows, the anbu began to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:40 pm

Revy didnt notice enyone following her and continued to look around, she enterd and exited doors and peaked in others just looking around
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:50 pm

The ANBU moved silently across the floor as she followed her, ready to capture her if she does anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 11:13 pm

Revy kept walking down the hallway looking in doors, she went to 1 door paying very little attention to the DO NOT ENTER sigh above it, she opend it and looked in
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

The room was filled with pictures of kunochi, their uniforms, and such. Some of them were of many of the Ninja that were alive, and some dead. It was like a Bingo book Kunochi room. Or something more. The ANBU just kept quiet behind her.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 12:26 am

Revy looked around and stared at the pictures, still completly unaware that the anbu was following her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning with the Prisoner [P]   Returning with the Prisoner [P] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning with the Prisoner [P]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next