Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 12:55 pm

Tenshin walked into the mist village. " I wonder hat Reiki wants this time." Tenshin walked thru the village and arrived at the Mizukages office. " Sir you cant come thru here." Tenshin took out a note and looked at the Man. " Its from the Mizukage she signed at th bottom and her stamp is on here." Tenshin then continued to walk and heard the man as he said. " Sorry Sir i didnt mean to stop you." The guard said. " It fine." Tenshin then walked into the building and walked in to the Mizukage Office. The first thing he did was get on one knee and bow his head. " You summoned me my lady." Tenshin says in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:04 pm

reiki hopped from her desk and did a frog bow. " im one who should beh bowding." she said in a chibified voice. she wasnt used to talking and it made her mouth sore. she looked up with her blind eyes and smiled. "chikage."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:14 pm

Tenshin stood up. " Good to see you got your voice ... and Chikage?" Tenshin was confused. Tenshin then looked at Reiki. " Chikage what is that like the willow Leader right i read it in a scroll once when i was in theHokages office doin research on ya." Tenshin says as he looked up. " Tenshin whats A Chikage." " We will find out soon enough if i am right then its the Willows leader." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin then looke at Reiki and awaied her Answer.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:26 pm

reiki smiled. " a chikage is not only the leader of the willows, but also of the akki. the chikage controls the full 5 castles. the one in the snow village is the main headquarters and has an escape system built under it. in the 5 castles there are 6 divisions. 7 including the post of the chkage. there is the chikage, 15 elders, reptile division, bird division, frog division, fish division and the other division which is basically takes care of the castle and feeding itself and is not considerd a group. the chikage controlls allof the willows besides me, because i myself have my own sanity and is considerd the ko prodigy until there is another newborn in my division. the chikage has both the powers of a human and also the powers of the akkis. but they also have the weaknesses of them."
reiki took a long breath and coughed weakly into her kercheif. " the chikage can hear all of the thoughts of the willows inside and outside the castles. as you probrably noticed our thoughts are revealed to each other inside the walls. it is to communicate with the baby willows and akkis. the reptile divisions job is to cut down the unworthy humans and build up the ones they think might make the race strengthen or evolve. the bird division is simply to gather information of the bodys and see which organs or immunities are expendable. thats why kamoku sempai is in the akatsuki so he can study his work alone without much of a fuss."
reiki sat up from her bow and offerd tenshin a seat. she coughed again in her kercheif and layed down on what looked like a cooling pad. the kind you use for cooling meat.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:47 pm

Tenshin heard everthing she said. " So i become the Chikage, and i get powers and leader over a small army. Sounds good but these powers i get how do i control them." Tenshin says in calm voice wondering. " I dont wanna hear everything ya say in ya heads that will get annoying after a while you know." Tenshin says as he walks and sits down in front of Reiki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:56 pm

" thanks how it works im afraid. and its not a small army, chikage-samma. we willows hide very well when we're not ninjas. one bird division willow estimated our ranks to be about half the world population. though only the ones that are at a verge of going insane you can hear clearly. your mind will expand so you can push them to the back of your mind and your senses will be great so you can hear every one of them. back to the divisions. after the bird divisions, the frog divisions deal with teaching the children about histories and such. the fish divisions deal with putting forth the experimentations of the bird divisions if neccesary. basically they are there to blend in and await orders. there are two factions in the 7 divisions and they are ever changing. one is the akki faction. the ones that stay inside the castles, and the willow faction. the ones that are out in the real world. " reiki coughed again slightly and blinked. " i have to aske you a few questions that you will have to answer truthfully nara-sempai... have you had joy in your life?" she asked, her eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:04 pm

Tenshin looked at Reiki. " I understand " Tenshin then keepted lisening to her. Tenshin was learning alot right now. " I have to ask you a few questions that you will have to answer truthfully nara-sempai... Have you had joy in your life?" she asked, Tenshin turned an looked. " Truth be told I have had joy in my life, once apon a time ago." Tenshin says lookin at Reiki. " Why do i have to go threw question if i may ask." Tenshin says calmly in a deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:07 pm

reiki smiled. " ill tell you later. here's the next question, have you brought joy to others?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:31 pm

Tenshin smiled at that question and Remember what him and a friend did when they first meet." Yes i have." Tenshin says smiling Remembering all the members he made. Tenshin then calmed down and went back to a emotionless state. Tenshin lookedat Reiki. " Next Question please." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:15 am

" if you had all of the power in the world, what would you do with it?" she asked, her voice wavering with sighns of sleepyness.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:29 am

Tenshin looked up at the sky thru the window. " That Question totellthe truth is something nobody could answer. We say one thing but as we all know power can change a person in a second. So i cant answer that question cause i could say soething now and thn change my mind but what i would say is I would use it for good, make peace in the world and protect all tht i could protect with my bound powers." Tenshin says looking back down at Reiki. Tenshin begins to smile. " Is that all your Questions."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:40 am

reiki nodded. " after this, i wont be able to move for quite a while since its my blood division your taking from. stab me." she said quietly. she pointed to her gut. " there have been other reptile division owners of ' pandoras box' but the real one lies within the youngest. it has disapeard at my birth and had sealed itself within me. the only way to get it out is to impale me intill you reach my spine. that way i can take it out and complete the ritual. the reason why we call it pandoras box is because the story that came with it was the mark of te first chikage...hercules. a willow at that time wanted the pandoras box, but another willow took it so they could apoint a chikage instead of ruling by themselves. the willow swallowed the box and sealed it in himself, his capsules going haywire and creating destruction. never to enter his body again. so the angry willow sent the box ridden one up on a high cliff and sent a bird division to cut over his stomach and try to reach te box, but they couldnt. but one human felt the presence of an ailing willow and went up and cut him from the chains, the bird division fled, leaving the box opensince they finally reached it. and opend it, becoming the first chikage." she mumbled, staring at her belly. " cut it open please and make sure i dont faint."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:54 am

Tenshin looked Confused. " Stab you." Tenshin then lisen to all she had to said. " Aw i hope your powers have kicked in. " Tenshin said as he got up turned around and drew his sword. Tenshin then turned around fast and stabed Reiki in the stomach and then stood watching her. He pulled the sword out Quickly. " Sorry Mizukage." He said as he watched her move her hand to her wound. Tenshin ran and cought her he took out a herb. " Here smell this it should keep you awake and not make you faint." Tenshin held it to her Nose as the strong cent went up her nose kepping her woke.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:59 am

" no, the acidic juices in herbs might poison me." she mumbled, reaching her own hands inside her body. tenshin could see that the organs were grey and had white spikes over them, cutting reikis hands as shesifted through the pouring black blood. comng from both her mouth and her midsection. she then pulled out to what looked like a gold encrusted jewelry box. " take a peice of jewelry from here and put it on. just one. there are a set of earings, a necklace, a choker, and anklet, a bracelett and a nosering. take one and put the box back." she said through the mouthfulls of blood. "kamoku set a regeneration timer in my bloodstream so you only have a few seconds before it goes off." she kept her blind eyes open and fell to her knees, trying to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:06 am

Tenshin took open the box and tthrew the herb away. He took a necklaace and put it on himand then sealed the box shut and replaced it back in HHer as it begin to close almost closing his hand inside of her, but he pulled out just in time. Tenshin then looked at the Necklace around his neck and then sat Reiki down Gentle on her Side so she can spit the blood out. He then stood up and looked at her. " What does this thing do?" Tenshin asked as she still had blood running ou her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:13 am

she reached out her hand and tapped the pendant. it was a smokey silver with the skull of a willow on it, its hair spiked. " itll work in a second. until then, assume the fetal position so its easier for it to circulate and bite on something so you wont ruin your tounge or scare the villagers." suddenly tenshin felt a searing pain in his neck where there was a needle behind the pendant. suddenly, the pendant fused onto his chest, the chain burying inside his flesh like a giant tick. he saw black blood go into his system, after that all he could see was blackness and feel only pain. he started to hear voices and screams of sorrow. he was looking into the souls of tormented wilows, growing hundreds of years old and yearning to see beuty and feel emotions, though they were meant to be on the sidelines. not eating, not sleeping and not showing their true sorrow to the world until the lunar and solar eclipse come to wash them of their sadness.
tenshin felt his marrow shrink, his tailbone extend and his arms thicken with the retractable claws, making them heavy and cold. in the darkness was cold and full of pain.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:21 am

Tenshin Felt the pain and went into a feta position. " Aw ... What is ... going on? " Tenshin says as he feels pain and then heres the sorrow of many diffrent wilowsin his head. Tenshin covered his ears trying to blok out the noise but couldnt it was like it was in his head. " Aww.." Tenshin was in pain, as his body was transforming now. " Hahaha ... This ... must be what every ... other Chikage felt." Tenshin said as he smiled tryin to forget the pain.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:25 am

reiki listend as he transformed. her mind still closed and nothing happend to her except for the usuall illnesses. his feet will be forming soon into raptor claws and i guess he knows from experience that they are retractable also. his eyes will open up and he will see a blur of atoms. his hearing and all of his senses will heighten. he will see chakra, chi and heartbeats without even trying. even though he is like a willow now, he is still half human. making him the 'ulitmate willow'. like this, he could beat ki at an arm wrestle with his pinkie and be total equals with mirow himself.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:36 am

Tenshin then went to the final stage of his transfermation. When it was over he stood up, and took a look at himself, but it was blury still. He blinked Three times before his vision came back but it wa diffrent he could see See his own chakra. " What is this and my body why do i have claws?" Tenshin was in shock is this my new powers. " Is this what a Chikage feels like. Is this what a willow feels like. Tenshin said as he looked at himself then looked at Reiki. " How do i learn to use thee new powers of mine." Tenshin says smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:40 am

reiki smiled. though tenshin couldnt see that. " just yearn to see color or something humanlike and youll go back to your human form, though the teeth and claws will still be there along with the red hair." she giggled. " never look at your willow self in the mirror with your human eyes or you might scare yourself and commit suicide. the true form of a willow is that horrible. even the form you saw of kamoku kun doesnt compare to your form." she said quietly. " im paralysed at the moment and i cant help you so please let me sleep." she mumbled tiredly and went silent.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:48 am

Tenshin nodded then thought. " Wait what my hair is red now?! What happen to my nice white bleached hair." Tenshin says freaking out Tenshin then thought about colo and went back to a human form and looked at his hair. " This is so un cool I want my old hair back." Tenshin says as he walked towards. Reiki picking his sword up. You rest i going to go find the willow massion. I need to talk with either Ki or Kamoku." Tenshin say as he walks out th room picking up his sword.As Tenshin walked out the gaurd looked at him. "Um your hair is red its red now." e said looked an pointing. " I know she dyed it, when i went t sleep." Tenshin then walked off into the mist and disappeared.

(( Off to meet some new freinds))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:53 am

reiki sighed. " i guess he doesnt know...i shouldve told him. oh well, i guess he'll find out soon enough of what kis true thoughts and feelings are torward humans." she said to herself. " jounin sir, please pick me up and set me on the cooling slab and sent the vice mizukage to do work while im ill." she said quietly, being layed down as she felling to a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:55 am

Topic Closed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)   Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiki and Tenshin Nara (Private Topic)
Page 1 of 1