Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the new member.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Meeting the new member. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:40 pm

Dawn was in her room writing down new ideas for some justu's. She dug in her bag and pulled out a note book then went back to the bed to look over her list to make sure she wasn't about to attempt failed justu's.
"It's so hard...."
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:45 pm

Shame slowly wanders up to the Hideout, Scratching his head brushing his bright orange Hair out of his eyes. "Hm i think this is the place Revy told me to go?" He places both his hands in his pockets, and walks up to the front door. "hmm its open" Shame slowly walks in seeing no one... "uh is anyone here" He states.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

Dwn heard him and got up from her bed with Several black eggs in her hand and used a genjustu to make her invisible.
"Hmm I wonder who is dumb enough to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:50 pm

Shame still standing in the large room he yells once more "Revy?? anyone??" He scratches his head once more and thinks, "hmm she wouldn't of lied to me, would she??" shame looks around once more still puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:52 pm

Dawn threw the black eggs at him.

Name: Black Egg
Weight: 2oz
Length: 1'
Abilities: It is like a smoke bomb except it is black and shaped like an egg(hence the name) When thrown it explodes releasing chili oil into the opponents face, arms and hands.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:56 pm

"what the heck?" He says very puzzled. As the Egg collides with him.. "uh revy sent me" Shame coughs and covers his mouth with his white tee shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:58 pm

"Oh.. Sorry!" She undid the genjustu. She grabbed his arm and lead him to the bathroom where he could wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:00 pm

Shame coughed As he steadily followed the unknown ninja.. "uh thanks" he uncovered his face
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:01 pm

She turned on the water and gave him a wet washcloth. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:06 pm

Shame Grabbed the cloth from her hand and placed it over his eyes. "is it supposed to burn?" He asked in a calm tone. He used the cloth to rub out the toxins in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:07 pm

"Its chili oil so yes. I need to get some from the lady in that village."
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:10 pm

"oh ok, do you know where Revy Keeps the extra Robes and hats?" He asked with a playful Grin. Shame wiped the rest of the Chili out of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:12 pm

"Hmm no sorry." She headed back to her room.
"Maybe I'll try to redo that fish justu..." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 1:28 pm

Shame Scratches his head wildly, he squints his eyes watching The other akatsuki member. He follows her quickly asking politly "uh hey i dint catch your name?" He tucks his hands back into his pockets, and casually waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 1:30 pm

"Its Dawn." She looked at her notebook. "Hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 1:39 pm

"oh.. well my name's Shame" the left side of his mouth raised, giving off a hint of enthusiasm. Shame walked away slowly Looking around the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:09 pm

"Well then Shame let me show you around." She ran in front of him and went into a room.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:14 pm

"uh ok Dawn" Shame followed slowly, but still kept his guard up. the thought to himself "hm wonder where were going"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:16 pm

She showed him to the medic room, then the training grounds, the leaders office, kitchen, rec room, and where all the bathrooms were located. "Okay I believe that's all..Umm so you just pick a bedroom I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:29 pm

"ok" He said with a blank expression on his face, He walked to one of the empty rooms and looked inside "this is ok i guess" He looked around in the room it was empy and boring, squinting his eyes as the sun broke through the window into his eyes, He thought "eh kinda bright" He closed his eyes only for a second and when he reopened then they were dark green with two white tear drop shape. a sloshing noise came from his mouth and he chewed the strange substance like bubble gum, the way he shot it out of his mouth it almost looked like spit. The web soared throught the room hitting the window, SPLAT! The web cut off all the sun light in the room, Making it a little more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:32 pm

She jumped. "Eww!! What...What was that??" She pointed at the web on the window.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:38 pm

The web white hardened and Turned Dark gold, Shame was standing in the door way listening to dawn complain. "its just a web, you going to have to get used to it. your going to start seeing of allot of that around here" Another noise started coming form his mouth he chewed once more on the sticky white web inside his mouth, he shot it out with great speed. The rather large web stuck to a part of the floor and a part of the wall, it resemble a hammock.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

"Wonderful..spiderman." She grumbled and retreated back to her room. "I hope he didn't bring any pets."
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:52 pm

Shame walked out of the Hideout into a large Forrest were the Akatsuki base was very well concealed in. "hm i guess this spot will work", shame closed his eyes once more, when he reopened them they were his regular light green color. He jumped up onto a tree branch were he awaited the other akatsuki member. He gripped his melody arm, it was a hollow metal device attached to his left forearm. He squatted on the tree branch and squinted his eyes watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:55 pm

Dawn decided to go outside and explore the forest."Its so big."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new member.   Meeting the new member. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new member.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next