Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting with Gin + Revy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting with Gin + Revy Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:15 am

Gin was sitting on a tree waiting for Revy. Gin looked around. Everything is so moist hmm i could get use for this said Gin. He then seen a figure. There was more then 1 figure. Hmmm looks like she has friends said Gin scratching his head as he looked into the sky. I'm bored i wonder what going to happen to me if i try to join the akatsuki? said Taski as he pulled out a kunai and he threw it into the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:21 am

As Revy got closer and closer to Gin it began to rain herder and harder, Revy throws 8 kunai directly at the base of the tree hes in and it completly cuts the tree in half makeing it fall over, Revy was alone with no one with her. she wore a long akatsuki robe without her arms in the sleeves, the robe went down to her ankles makeing her feet seeable, she wore black ninja sandals that revealed the front of her feet only. on her head she had a straw hat with 2 ribbons off the side of it, the robe went up under eyes makeing only her eyes, her hair on the outside of the robe and her feet noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:30 am

Gin jumped onto the tree behind him. Never mind from far it look like there was 3 people beside her. sad Gin. Woah that was a close one Revy? the akatsuki?Or you are somone else i can't tell your akatsuki robe is to long i can't see nothing how are you? asked Gin as he jumped of the tree onto the ground. If you are Revy i want to join you akatsuki organization. said Taski as he just stands there like a statue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:33 am

Revy motions Gin to come to her, she stands completly still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:35 am

Gins body felt like it just shut down. Gin took 8 steps going to Revy. Yes? asked Gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:39 am

Revy walked up to him, directly infront of them close enough that she can feel his body heat in the rain, she slid her hat to her back and let it hang by the straps on her shoulders, she looked up eye to eye with Gin, "....Remove your cloths..." Revy said softly as she looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

Gin then took off his jounin clothes. All Gin was wearing a shirt and shorts. So whats up? asked Gin scratching his head. Its cold out here said Gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:43 am

Revy stoped the rain instantly, "All of it..." Revy said while looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:48 am

Gin took off his shirt. This is weird said Gin taking of his shorts. All Gin was wearing was a pair of boxer. I am not going to go past my boxers. I guess this a procedure to join the akatsuki said Gin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:51 am

Revy examined Gin carefuly, "An ANBU tattoo......why do you want to join Akatsuki...", Revy walked up to him and ripped his boxers off aswell, she examined him carefuly looking for eny type of wires or enything, she stared him deeply in the eyes aswell, "Well....no telepathic genjutsu nor eny type of wires...why do you leave ANBU for akatsuki..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:57 am

Gin then looked at revy. Uhh woah im cold now.. said Gin. Gin then put on some pants and a t shirt. i hate the anbu... Since the first day i joined... I want to kill everyone and with the help of the akatsuki we will all make the world a better and more evil place. said Gin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:01 am

"You dont know enything do you...Akatsuki only wants peace, were not evil at all" Revy went behind Gin and hugged him from behind, she put 1 hand around his waist anf the other up across his chest, her head barely reached his shoulders from behind, she began to glow with white chakra that trailed onto Gin, it was to remove eny type of jutsu that allows telepathy from him to another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:05 am

Gin then said. I am not a spy... Gin then just sat down on to the ground. So what do i have to do to join this peace keeping group? asked Gin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:07 am

Revy backed up, it began to rain again, "Face me in battle..." Revy said as she removed her hat and her robe, she was now in her white wrapps around her chest, halfway down her stomach and partialy around her arms, with a long white ripped up skirt type thing and brown baggy pants under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:11 am

Gin took 2 back flips going back. I guess i will have to face you in battle said Gin as he vanished appearing on top of a tree where he took the kunais that revy threw at Gin last time. He wrapped 3 kunais with a explosive tag and he threw the other ones normally. Gin then jumped of the tree as he took a hard stomp. A big rock came jumping up Gin the grabbed it and threw it at revy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:14 am

Revy steped around the Kunai easily hardly moveing, as they blew up behind her she bowed down a bit as the rock flew over the top of her aswell, "Dont hold back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:27 am

Gin took of his shirt and his shorts. All he was wearing was boxers. Uhh this is awkward said Gin scratching his head, Gin did some hand signs. Earth style Earth Mausoleum Dumpling a big boulder appeared rolling for the revy. If that isn't enough you could have this said Gin as he did some hand signs. 6 of my Earth clones come out and serve me The clones all surrounded Revy as they all blew up with Gin out of the way.

(Doton:Bushin) - Earth clone/Explosion

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost:5
Description:Creates clones of earth and can command it to explode

(Doton: Doryou Dango) - Earth Style: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: User pulls up a huge sphere of earth that can then be rolled at or thrown at the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:31 am

Revy pulled her dragon sword off her back, she sut the bolder in half sideways and kicked the top half into the air, before the clones blew up she jumped into the air above the half of the boulder and kicked it directly down, the flat end landed on the clones smashing them all, she landed on the top of the rock on 1 knee with her sword on her shoulder, "Is that seriously all you got..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 12:54 am

(woah my account got wiped...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Gin + Revy   Meeting with Gin + Revy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Gin + Revy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country-
Jump to: