Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Meeting Of The Anbu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro Aburame
ANBU
ANBU
Kyoshiro Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Meeting Of The Anbu Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 9:20 am

In a silent place,where the temperature is low,fog was on the way Kyoshiro was walking."Hmm..The Meeting must be important,what would be Tenshin's purpose?". He stopped and scattered some of his bugs so he can see the whole area. "I can view the whole place by my bugs,they are my vision". Kyoshiro smiled and said,"I'm here already..". Kyoshiro was on the op of the mountain,where the meeting will be held.
Back to top Go down
Kai
ANBU
ANBU
Kai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Sand

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:33 pm

Kai opened his eyes. He had just finished blinking as he climbed to the very top of the mountain to see an ANBU member was already there, 'Good. I'm not the first one here...' He thought to himself walking up to the other ANBU member slowly hearing him say 'I'm already here' and than Kai smirked and said, "As I can see." He smirked and walked up next to him, "Are we the only two here so far?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Aburame
ANBU
ANBU
Kyoshiro Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:56 am

Kyoshiro had been speechless for a second. He was using his bugs to determine the new comer. "As my bugs can say,there are many chakra near us". Kyo put his hands into his pocket and said "We will be waiting for the others to come and start this meeting."
Back to top Go down
Kai
ANBU
ANBU
Kai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:02 pm

Kai nodded hearing what he was talking about, he knew that he would be a little early, so he sat down and got into a comfortable position and looked out over the mountain, the view was clouded by some fog under where he was, but for the time being it would be fine, "I hope this meeting starts soon..." He said awaiting another ANBU member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 7:44 pm

Neji flies through the trees as breaking speeds, whurring past trees and making leaves fall by the hundreds out of place. He scouts above, activating his Byakugan. 1.. 2.. He thinks, his hair seeming to create a black flaming shadow in the wind as it blew against his muscular figure. As Neji landed, he spiraled his body, air-broke, his body made the nearby trees slice in half due to piercing wind breaking gusts. He saw his fellow ANBU members, and sighed; sitting on a log. Still he stayed, completely quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 7:50 pm

Kakashi simply shifts his figure, unexpectedly, his body froze from atom stimulation and unsuspected certainty. A log, or so it seemed, ridged - and with the splitting sound, Kakashi jumped out with a barreling 360 degree spin, while flipping. He landed with a thud, looking around at the other ANBU. "Neji.. Kai.. Kyoshiro." He mumbles lightly, sprinted up a nearby tree with blinding movement. He sat upon a tree branch, spectating. Waiting. Watching, for his leader to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:15 pm

A portal opened up from every body head. A sword came flying down real fast in the middle of all the Anbu. " Hahaha" It was a laugh come out the portal. A man with white hair, wearing a long Red caot, black collard shirt, black and red pants, and black gloves on came doen landing on the sword. " Hum this must be my crew i gave exact orders to meet me here at this time glad to see all ya made it on time. " Tenshin says as he looked at all of them. " I have a new order i making ya in teams i need ya to watch each others back i dont need anyone dieing on me got it. " Tenshin then started to grin a bit, He stped of his sword then yanked it up from the gound as the portal from the other world closed. He slid the sword in its holder located on his back. " Any question before i assign the Teams?" Tenshin asked in a calm normal deep voice of his.

( If your wonder where that portal came from i use it to go back and forth from my Secret house and the rain village.)
Back to top Go down
Kai
ANBU
ANBU
Kai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:41 pm

Kai smirked seeing the leader of the ANBU squad land on the sword, he didn't expect the portal, but he knew that the leader would try to get there when everyone was there. Kai stood p and looked at him than said, "The only thing i need to get awnsered, is when do we start doing some missions?" He wasn't anxious, but that was the only question on his mind, he wanted to get to know his team mate when he got them before going on the mission.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Aburame
ANBU
ANBU
Kyoshiro Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:13 am

Kyoshiro wasn't really surprised at the leader's appearance. He was just silent waiting for others to speak. Hr thinks.."Because my bugs are on the whole forest,I can see the the whole area by just standing here. I found a guy with yellow hair, a Hyuuga member,a man with Sharingan and a man with sword. All of us have each own ability..Very interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:04 am

kamoku layed next to the bugs several yards off out of earshot and normal human sight and sighed. ' since i have the energy of chi instead of chakra this aburame cant sense me with his bugs also because chi is outside my body. also since im barefoot and hardly wearing clothes now, the bugs die whenever they touch me.' he though tiredly. and it was true. all he was wearing now was pants and a red scarf to cover some of his scars. his feathery weird hair stuck out at odd ends, making him look like a frazzled bird. his footclaws and spurr dug into the treebark giddily. he wasnt used to being so exposed, but he had to follow nara. he didnt care much about the meeting. he wanted to just concentrate on tenshins mission so in case the guy was close to death he might need some help.
kam glanced at his metal box, mking sure it was chained tightly to his hip.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Aburame
ANBU
ANBU
Kyoshiro Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 4:44 am

Kyoshiro noticed the weakening and death of his bugs. Some of his bugs are alive and e used them to track the enemy."For bugs represents as my eyes,I can see him anywhere he goes. The bugs are scattered all over the place so he can't escape my vision." He speak after Tenshin's wrds and said "A maniac is around several yards away from us,he doesn't look like familiar to me but he had no chakra after all." He pointed the Hyuuga and said "You!! use your Byagukan to track him again. My bugs and your eyes are good combination,and the rest,let's attack him."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 5:00 am

kamoku sighed.'great' the thought ' if the hyuuga looks at me, he would find out that im inhuman. no matter what my disguise looks like. ahwell, better try anyway.' kamoku changed into a red headed child with a yellow jacket. kams size shrank painfully and pretended to be squishing bugs and laughing. the atoms had blocked the bug's sight for only a few seconds. so it looked like a substitution occured after the smoke dissolved.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:18 am

Tenshin stood in front of both Abruma and Hyuuga kids. " Dont even dear mostly you hyuuga unless you wanna go blind. He not a harm to use he only here for me." Tenshin then disappeared with that word being said and was standing next to Kamoku now. " Dude what are you doing here? " Tenshin says whispering to him so only he could here.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro Aburame
ANBU
ANBU
Kyoshiro Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:08 am

Kyoshiro looked straightly to the ANBU capt. and siad"He is a several yards away form that maniac!! He can't be affected in that case. Even though that maniac could destroy some of my bugs,he could not destroy a mountain. That means he could not escape my vision. Anywhere he goes,I see him by my bugs." Kyoshiro thinks an said "I will always remember the fact that chi is weaker than chakra".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:32 am

Xarias appeared in the dead center of the meeting of the ANBU squad, her Itachi guards taking patrol. Her chakra and chi were so immense, they made the area around a mile and a half rivet with dark power. Anyone could sense this great ancient power. She looked upon the group as he they rested themselves, smiling under her Akatsuki robe. As she landed, a sonic boom let out a wave of air which blew extremely harsh against the bodies of anyone around her. She stood tall, majestic. Her attitude was completely solemn. Her eyes glided among the ANBU members.. Kakashi.. Neji.. Kai.. Kyoshiro.. Tenshin.. She thought as her eyes finally rested on Tenshin; their leader. She simply stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:02 am

kamoku smiled. turning back to his normal form. " ahehehe... im studying you on how you interact with other speices of human like the paranoid aburame and the girly looking hyuuga thing. i wouldnt expect you to give me your mission so i decided to follow you instead of hacking into the leaf datasystem again. is the bloke always like that? hey i might've killed his insects and all but im no maniac. he acts like he has ants in his pants." kamoku joked, his scrawny form shaking with laughter. " ahehe, well dont mind me. ill try and get xarias outa the way."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 4:56 am

Tenshin nodded at Kamoko. " Why when i hang around you dam Aktsuki more of you like to follow me." Tenshin says as he looked at Xar from a far veiw . " Man everyone sure loves to fuck with me latly." Tenshin says in a calm voice looking at Xarias emotionless. Tenshin then stood gripping his sword. Ready to protect himself if she striked. " Tenshin be carefull she not human." " Are you getting solf on me you little bitch, " Tenshin be carefull." " Tenshin says as he started to grin." No you asshole i saying it cause if you die i die." Tenshin then just watched as everyone around him was all looking at him for some strange reason.

((Xar fix your post i not no wher near the dam Anbu squad i went to go see Kamoku.))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 5:17 am

kamoku propped his chin on the palms of his hands, slouching so the elbows leaned on his knees. " eh, because your an interesting specemen to willows. the mizukage adores you, thus your interesting to me because of my little project. and since your in contact with the mizukage who is Xar's daughter you attract quite a bit of attention. i can fix that by fixing your face you know. plastic surgery is in my feild of work." kamoku said, pulling out a scalpel. his eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Anbu   The Meeting Of The Anbu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting Of The Anbu
Page 1 of 1